DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A Game of Thrones - Mafia by Darthe and Ithillian - Game Over, Mafia Wins!

Darthe

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does every game have a VC at this point? Sheesh.

Now heres a question we need to ask. Is it a town player VCing him to vote Jack, if he actually is being VCed and not just playing us, or is it scum trying to get rid of a towny?

Sometimes, after a few glasses of wine, I sit back and just look at the bigger picture. Anyone else get the feeling that the mafia are just sitting back quietly watching us squabble? A rather LONG list of people not voting at all on Day 1.......quite odd wouldn't you all agree?

Not voting (12): Arez Al'Loke, bgrishinko, Blackhoof, Kaylee, Lenlo, Nightstrike, Pankhuri, Songstress, TheMasterDude, TinaHel, Turin

First, this EP business. So we are to assume that EP is being vote controlled since he cannot confirm or deny it? More wine then? Because we are going to need several glasses for this amount of WIFOM.

1) EP is lying and this is some elaborate trick to get us to vote Basel/not vote Jack

2) EP is telling the truth and is forced to vote Jack instead of Basel because someone wants to protect Basel

3) EP is telling the truth and is forced to vote Jack instead of Basel to appear as though someone wants to protect Basel so we would lynch him

4) EP is lying/telling the truth/a figment of our imagination and forced/chose to vote Jack instead of Basel to distract us from more scum threatening

I'm leaning towards distraction here, and one to try and ensure that Basel hangs. A lot of very radical postings have been taking place which all could be an effort to take away from my accusations of Turin and Despo. Scum or town, someone wanted to make it look like Basel was trying to save himself or that someone else was trying to save him, which my inexperienced reaction would have been to lynch him immediately.

As for Turin, I know I struck a nerve and he may have been a bit butt hurt, but a scum tell is a scum tell. If he were town, he would have been a lot less fussy about the whole thing. Despo, I don't have a good read on, but I find it most interesting that he defended Turin blindly.

...but we have a DOZEN non-voters right now....on DAY 1!!!!

Sometimes, after a few glasses of wine, I sit back and just look at the bigger picture. Anyone else get the feeling that the mafia are just sitting back quietly watching us squabble? A rather LONG list of people not voting at all on Day 1.......quite odd wouldn't you all agree?

Not voting (12): Arez Al'Loke, bgrishinko, Blackhoof, Kaylee, Lenlo, Nightstrike, Pankhuri, Songstress, TheMasterDude, TinaHel, Turin

First, this EP business. So we are to assume that EP is being vote controlled since he cannot confirm or deny it? More wine then? Because we are going to need several glasses for this amount of WIFOM.

1) EP is lying and this is some elaborate trick to get us to vote Basel/not vote Jack

2) EP is telling the truth and is forced to vote Jack instead of Basel because someone wants to protect Basel

3) EP is telling the truth and is forced to vote Jack instead of Basel to appear as though someone wants to protect Basel so we would lynch him

4) EP is lying/telling the truth/a figment of our imagination and forced/chose to vote Jack instead of Basel to distract us from more scum threatening

I'm leaning towards distraction here, and one to try and ensure that Basel hangs. A lot of very radical postings have been taking place which all could be an effort to take away from my accusations of Turin and Despo. Scum or town, someone wanted to make it look like Basel was trying to save himself or that someone else was trying to save him, which my inexperienced reaction would have been to lynch him immediately.

As for Turin, I know I struck a nerve and he may have been a bit butt hurt, but a scum tell is a scum tell. If he were town, he would have been a lot less fussy about the whole thing. Despo, I don't have a good read on, but I find it most interesting that he defended Turin blindly.

...but we have a DOZEN non-voters right now....on DAY 1!!!!

As we have said before, if he overreacted because he was town, it would be because claims were false and he felt hurt.

Let's take the low hanging fruit first.....

Blackhoof - who makes up a PR on D1 just to appear innocent? Oh that's right, ME! Who brought up his PR when no one else was, and he wasn't even posting?

Songstress - Why vote Blackhoof at all and question his PR when he hadn't been even remotely the center of attention? What does his PR do to the town? Why does it warrant a vote on him? Are you playing the same game as the rest of us?

Arez - I will admit, buddying up to me was a bit of a stretch - but no vote? What are you waiting for? Winter? By then it shall be too late!

bgristinko - Seriously, this dude is usually 40 posts in by now. Why is he laying low in this game? And Tabasco from Quarth? :rolleyes:

Lenlo - Here is a thought - try posting something of substance for once! Or rather do your own casing instead of just revomiting what others have to say! I'm gonna start calling Lenlo "Captain Obvious" in this game - and I'm still curious why there is no vote from you on anyone.

Kaylee - At least Lenlo has posted more than three times in this game. Do you have any thoughts of your own or is everything shiny in scum town?

TheMasterDude - have you been replaced yet?

TinaHel - You got the reaction you wanted from Turin, so you unvoted him? Please explain why you are so sure he's not scum, especially in light of his blatant overreaction and subsequent hissy fit.

Nightstrike/Pankhuri - I grouped you two together because I've never heard of you. It's time I have. Vote someone. Vote me. Vote Darthe or Ithi. Vote for Obama! Vote your aunt Petunia, but for the light of my britches VOTE!

Turin - Yeah, I think I've covered you. When you are done pouting, ask your mafia team who you should vote next.

As we have said before, if he overreacted because he was town, it would be because claims were false and he felt hurt.

You read my entire post and only responded to my dig at Turin? Do you fetch his slippers too? Hurry! His coin-purse may need washing as well!

"Captain obvious" eh? Not what I would have chosen but theres no accounting for taste.

Well Mynd no matter what it is someone is going to have to say it. Be it pointing out the subtlest of moves or the most obvious, someone has to say it or I guarantee you someone will miss it.

Mynd you lnow the kind of tricks I like to pull you sir should know better lol

honestly I am curious why Arez isn't being his usual self this game. I know I always think Arez is scummy, but that is neither here nor there

I also called BH out on his "PR"

and also said had Despo not been absent lately that I'd be willing to policy lynch him for his bringing up the old BH dying day 1 shpiel

there are others I'd like more pressure on, but Basel did have a train at the time I voted him, and remember my priority reason for voting him was for more pressure not because I thought he was scummy,the more I think about it, Basel may not be scum but I do not know, I say put pressure on Basel and Turin, see which reacts more.

Let's take the low hanging fruit first.....

Blackhoof - who makes up a PR on D1 just to appear innocent? Oh that's right, ME! Who brought up his PR when no one else was, and he wasn't even posting?

Songstress - Why vote Blackhoof at all and question his PR when he hadn't been even remotely the center of attention? What does his PR do to the town? Why does it warrant a vote on him? Are you playing the same game as the rest of us?

I actually questioned it when he first posted, Mynd, because I seriously doubted it was a real PR. I brought it up again later when I decided to place a vote, because it was still sticking out to me as questionable. I chose to vote him to see if I could draw out any further information, because there was still no deadline at the time. Oh, and for some reason Darthe and Ithi didn't count my vote, so I'm showing in the not voting list, but I have actually voted.

What does his alleged PR do to the town? Well for one thing, it keeps him from voting or saying anything whatsoever of substance, while leading everyone to believe that he's Hodor, who would most likely be an innocuous townie in this game.... which if he's not actually Hodor with a post restriction is a pretty clever ploy.

Am I playing the same game as the rest of you? Of course I am. I've already commented on your extremely aggressive play and Turin and Despo's reactions to it. I'm not utterly convinced that Turin is scum just because he took exception to your statement and reacted to it. There's still plenty of time to decide on him. Deadline isn't for another 2-1/2 days.

As a side note, thanks, Peace, for figuring out what EP was doing there, because I was a bit baffled why he was talking about wanting Basel lynched but voting Jack. There's an extreme amount of WIFOM going on there, and I'd like to spend some more time looking at that as well before the deadline.

I've got a busy day tomorrow and I should be sleeping at this point. More later.

I am here!

I forgot about this....& Dang I hate first day 50 million posts, where most of it is spam. Only thing that hasn't been mentioned before that I noticed while skimming through is that Tinker has been changing the topic of conversation with his posts mostly and if hoof really is hodor he may have a secret role, like a solo win, or vigilantee role, or maybe a shield of some sort.

TheMasterDude - have you been replaced yet?

Oh and sorry to burst your bubble Mynd but I'm still here. It's been a while since I've played with you and if you didn't remember whether im scum or town i play lurker for the first 2-3 days or so until more is apparent then I come out of hiding and post more since most of the day 1 stuff isn't apparent until you find out what happens after someone is lynched and can read back at what they said. I shall withhold my vote until tomorrow since there seems to be several that I cannot make up my mind if they are scum or not but look suspicious.

Official Vote Count:

Basel Gill (3): RandA lThor, Jack, Despo

Blackhoof (2): Sakaea, Tress

Jack (4): Razen, Kudaran, Basel Gill, EP

Myndrunner (1): Tinker

Turin (2): Myndrunner, Peace

Not voting (10): Arez Al'Loke, bgrishinko, Blackhoof, Kaylee, Lenlo, Nightstrike, Pankhuri, TheMasterDude, TinaHel, Turin

With 22 alive it takes 12 to lynch.

A Time Has Been Selected: Night Begins on Wednesday, June 27th at 18:00. Here is a countdown timer:

http://www.timeanddate.com/counters/customcounter.html?msg=Night&month=06&day=27&year=2012&hour=18&min=00&sec=00&p0=745

Apologies Tress, your Vote has now been added. Please do call us out if you feel the vote count is wrong, we would rather have the opportunity to check than leave a mistake in place. :)

**Edited to correct EP's Vote**

I am here!

I forgot about this....& Dang I hate first day 50 million posts, where most of it is spam. Only thing that hasn't been mentioned before that I noticed while skimming through is that Tinker has been changing the topic of conversation with his posts mostly and if hoof really is hodor he may have a secret role, like a solo win, or vigilantee role, or maybe a shield of some sort.

Archived