DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

An Aiel Invasion

Minuet

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*begins stuffing ponies into sacks to carry back*

Look! They even have golden ones. Surely those are valuable!

140.jpg

gold.jpg

*stuffs them into sacks and scurries off to find more goodies, passing the word of the collection to all Gai'shain she passes*

Suddenly, seemingly out of nowhere, the fight between the twin Vambrams is over run by a horde of Shadowspawn who are fleeing in terror from the three super-fast and super-strong flying little girls. When the dust clears, Vambram of the Aiel can not see his evil twin any more. Then, Vambram is told that there has been found a large collection of most impressive loot when Kate runs past him with the two gold ponies in her hands. Remembering that he has not brought out any part of the Fifth yet from Shayol Ghul, but has instead managed to rescue those three strange, but very powerful little girls, Vambram of the Aiel sprints as he follows Gai'shain to the room filled with beautiful and expensive toy ponies. He looks for a few seconds to find the ones he wants to take from here, and then he selects two very colorful and very beautiful prizes. He picks up these two ponies and returns with the rest of the Gai'shain back behind the Aiel front lines as they deliver this part of the Fifth. This is what Vambram of the Aiel has secured from Shayol Ghul.

my+little+pony.jpg

12238-Crystal-Pony_L.jpg

Darth Ponies! No, say it isn't so. That is horrible. We must take this to the Threefold Land.

I also saw some Dark Sailor Moon items. Oh, the HORROR!! She also has Hanna Montana stuff. Who is this Hanna Montana? She looked rather evil to me.

grabbing the fluffy kitten off her face Gen stuffs him in a sack, re sets the sheild on him, ties it off, and tosses the sack to a nearby Gai'shain, here, i'm sure we have some stone dogs back home who would love to have a little kittie to cuddle...

she then runs to see what she should bring back for the fifth, and is completely stunned by the magnitude and brightness of things found in the Lair...

Runs up behind Red and is shocked to find Darth ponies. Leans against her spear and laughs. Stuffs a couple ponies and a Dark Sailor Moon thing into a sack. Takes it back to the Threefold Land.

batmanpony.jpg

sailor_moon_3.jpg

LET MY KITTY GO!!!

summons super-Moses, who strikes a rock and brings forth water, routing the desert rats, and driving them into the drought blasted red sea

Moses-Bringing-Forth-Water-From-The-Rock.jpg

where he traps them and drowns them in the inrushing walls of water

Moses_Parts_the_Red_Sea_by_BrainboxMedia.jpg

don't you harm a hair on that precious kitten's head!

thus spake Aaron on behalf of his brother, who was slow of tongue, but quick of temper. and staff waggling.

*Arrives on the battle field... but as a Gai'shain is confused as to why she was called upon to fight... and as a Trolloc is too stupid to chose sides... so she plays her own version of chess against herself with rocks in the corner, and waits for her enemy, herself, to make a move.*

Gen wrenched Blackpaw off her face and stuffed him into a sack, re-shielding him despite his screeches. "This is SO undignified!" He cried, his voice muffled by the sack.

He stayed stuffed in that bad for what seemed like ages, until suddenly cindy saved him and pulled him out of the bag, cuddling and kissing him maniccaly. "Get- off- me!" Blackpaw cried in between kisses, clawing his saviour ansd leaping to the ground.

"Blackhoof? is that you?" Cindy asks, puzzled that the cat sounds just the Blackhoof.

"yes, it is me," Blackpaw replied impatiently, "and i am bored of this body. I need to get that wand back and turn me back into my manly, human form!"

Cindy looked sad for a moment, "but your so CUTE!"

Blackpaw hissed and continued on his way, looking for the wand.

I say leave him as a kitten. You can amuse yourself with him better that way. *snickers*

Gai'shain there is more Fifth to gather.

Channels some lightening just for effects sake and make it more fun for all.

• Club Leader

The Darkfriend Vambram does have a tattoo, but TinaHel does not interpret it correctly. In the Old Tongue, this tattoo reads, "I Love the Great Lord of the Dark". He screams curses at the battle maiden of the Aiel who had stabbed him with a spear and dragged him down to his twin brother whom he has never EVER seen before this day. After the FDM heads back into the battle, the Darkfriend Vambram yells at her, "Your mother was a Tinker, and your father was from Cairhien!!!" Darkfriend Vambram does not know if TinaHel will hear those insults, but he prepares himself, just in case she did.

The Aiel known as Vambram slams a vicious roundhouse kick into the side of the face of his lookalike that has been twisted by the evil of the Sightblinder which causes this evil twin to fall down on the ground. Vambram of the Aiel steps back a half of a step, and prepares to fight his twin, because he knows that darkfriends are not so easily defeated.

Darkfriend Vambram scrambles up to his feet, and from behind his back, he takes a most lethal dagger out of its sheath and faces off against his twin brother, "Fight me and I will kill you. I don't bloody know why you look like me, but you still are not going to leave this field of battle on your own two feet."

Vambram of the Aiel grins as he replies to his Darkfriend twin, "Shadow lover, you will find NO water and shade for the rest of your days and nights after I defeat you."

I lol'd watching Vam fight himself. 20 pts.

*tosses the unquenchable flames of Thakandar at Moses's Robes.*

Take That, Moses!

Moses burns without being consumed, but departs in confusion as to which side the likewise unconsumed burning turtle is on. . .

cindy does a quick mental status self check in wonderment at her incomprehensible actions regarding the kitten. . . surely she knows better than to try to cuddle a proud and mighty sharp clawed ball of floof like that without being commanded by the Purr?

realizing the precious fuzzbucket was the Nae'Blis all along, and cherishing the boon of copiously bleeding parallel slashes she has graciously been granted to wake her from her dullardly bedazzlement, she finds the wand among the flotsam and jetsam of the flood, and tosses it to the Master, hoping he can catch it in his wee little kitty-cat paws.

Archived