DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

An Aiel Invasion

Minuet

Just a FYI... Shayol Ghul Members fighting for our side will get points. Those fighting for the Aiel that are also members of SG will get negative points. ;) Home field advantage and all...

-kidnaps Min and takes her back to my chambers for tea torture!!-

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*joins berf in his dance of carnage*

Working together, they rip the Aiel warriors to shreds. Most satisfying, however are the exsanguinations. Every once in a while, Wombat slashes the throat of one of the Aiel and laps up the blood that spurts out. The blood sustains and empowers him, allowing him to continue the carnage.

*joins berf in his dance of carnage*

Working together, they rip the Aiel warriors to shreds. Most satisfying, however are the exsanguinations. Every once in a while, Wombat slashes the throat of one of the Aiel and laps up the blood that spurts out. The blood sustains and empowers him, allowing him to continue the carnage.

Ewwww...

All of a sudden, the kitten was swept away and an Aiel appeared in front of him, snatching away the wand and hitting him over the head with it. It didnt hurt, and he prepared a flaming weave to punish the insolent Aiel when suddenly he found his vision blocked by a haze of pink fog. It took him a moment to remember what had happened the last time that wand had been used it had turned a Trolloc into a kitten.

Openng his mouth in a frantic "NOOO-" he was cut short as his cry became a meow. As the pink fog cleared, all that remained was a rather angry-looking kitten.

funnycat186.jpg

Blackhoof was so angry that he lashed out at a nearby rock with the Power, and turned it into dust. Then it hit him- he had used the POWER! He could still channel as a kitten!

The Blackhoof-turned-fluffball smiled an evil grin and stalked off, ready to inflict carnage upon an unsuspecting victim who only saw a cute kitten, and not their impending doom.

Vambram of the Aiel has not yet gained enough ji to carry weapons, but the White Robes of a Gai`shain he does not wear any more having served his time as a Gai`shain. Using the expert stealth and camouflage that only the Aiel with their candisor clothing provides, Vambram of the Aiel slipped very quietly out of Shayol Ghul taking from there a trio of small but very powerful girls. They have been weakened by the tortures that the shadowspawn have done to them. But after he leads the Powerpuff Girls to the Car'a'carn, they have re-energized themselves and are ready to fight now for the Aiel.

Powerpuff_girls_characters.jpg

Blackpaw, after slaughtering many unsuspecting Aiel, suddenly saw a trio of bright streaks, each a different colour, fly over the battlefield, and begin bashing Shadowspawn left and right to a bloody pulp. One of the streaks slowed dows for a moment and Blackpaw realised that they were little girls!

Grinning evilly, he ran to the blue girl and gave her the most adorable kitten-eyes anyone had ever seen. Freezing, she looked into his eyes and said, "Awwwww!". She knelt down to pick him up, and cried "I must get to to safety!" Before she could touch Blackpaw though, she found herself wrapped in Air.

"Whats going on!" She whined, and Blackpaw's eyes narrowed.

"You, my dear," Blackpaw said evilly, "Are my prisoner!"

Magnifying his voice with the Power, he called to the other two Powerpuff girls, "Oh giiiiirls! I have your precious sister as my captive! With a thought i can kill her in an infinite number of ways. Now, turn your powers on your Aiel comrades, and kill them all or I will kill HER!"

The pink and green girls looked forlornly at each other, sighed, and streked into the Aiel ranks, butchering them with their super-strength and laser-eyes.

Blackpaw watched and smiled as the Aiel were slowly driven back. :baalzamon:

The Aiel known as Vambram has a twin brother whom was separated at birth from his Aiel family. This twin was taken by powerful Darkfriends and he has been raised and trained to serve the Great Lord of the Dark.

Darkfriend Vambram of Shayol Ghul ducks down low and uses the thick walls of the fortress for cover in order to escape the large fireballs hurled up here by a powerful Wise One. After the flames subside, Darkfriend Vambram sees someone who looks just like him, and he curses, "Blood and ashes, that Aiel with the Powerpuff Girls looks like just like me. How can anyone who looks like me be one of the ignorant bloody savages of the desert?" He pauses, and then he shouts back down to his twin counterpart, after watching what happens when the Powerpuff Girls start attacking some of the Aiel, "You can keep those girls, they were much too sugary sweet and they never EVER EVER STOPPED TALKING!!! Your bloody Car'a'carn is going to go insane listening to those flaming little girls!!!"

Just a FYI... Shayol Ghul Members fighting for our side will get points. Those fighting for the Aiel that are also members of SG will get negative points. ;) Home field advantage and all...

-kidnaps Min and takes her back to my chambers for tea torture!!-

If I battle myself can I break even? I feel obligated to post from both sides, being staff and all. Maybe I shouldn't post, as a conflict of interests...

*Red sneaks into Wombats room and ruffles through his dresser, a peel of hilarious laughter fills the yard as she comes running out with a pair of undies on the tip of her spear*

hey Wombat, you Sgers really are evil aren't ya, look what i found

362662918v4_480x480_Front_Color-White.jpg

sick0025.gif gonna have to rememebr to burn this spear btw :laugh:

keels over laughing at wombats dirty little secret, hahahaha! i'm surprised its not pink!

notices the three little girls taking orders from a kitten and decides to experament, slamming an invisible sheild between the fluffball and what must be the source, though how such an adorable cuddly little thing like that can channel is beyond her.

*TinaHel hears one of the Vambrams crying out loud. She gives Moon to one of the Wise Ones to be shielded and then runs towards the screaming man. This one looks like a darkfriend. He has a tattoo that says "I love Krak". She drags the wounded man away when she notice the Aiel Vambram. Quickly she looks that he has no tattoos (she has to look very thoroughly) and when she sees none she hands the darkfriend to him.*

Can you look after this man and see to it that he doesn´t run away?

Snickers at the two Vambrams and how clever he was.

Sends a fireball to the white kitten for she sees the evil taint around him and it isn't pink.

Gai'shain the Fifth is to be taken back.

Eddie stands by and watches, wondering when he let the shield go from Min.

he threw down the baby seal leg he had been nomming on and threw lighting and fire around like the Trollocs were throwing the Aiel around. Every time he saw an Aiel or one of their spears coming toward him, he slashed them with intense blades of fire.

The Darkfriend Vambram does have a tattoo, but TinaHel does not interpret it correctly. In the Old Tongue, this tattoo reads, "I Love the Great Lord of the Dark". He screams curses at the battle maiden of the Aiel who had stabbed him with a spear and dragged him down to his twin brother whom he has never EVER seen before this day. After the FDM heads back into the battle, the Darkfriend Vambram yells at her, "Your mother was a Tinker, and your father was from Cairhien!!!" Darkfriend Vambram does not know if TinaHel will hear those insults, but he prepares himself, just in case she did.

The Aiel known as Vambram slams a vicious roundhouse kick into the side of the face of his lookalike that has been twisted by the evil of the Sightblinder which causes this evil twin to fall down on the ground. Vambram of the Aiel steps back a half of a step, and prepares to fight his twin, because he knows that darkfriends are not so easily defeated.

Darkfriend Vambram scrambles up to his feet, and from behind his back, he takes a most lethal dagger out of its sheath and faces off against his twin brother, "Fight me and I will kill you. I don't bloody know why you look like me, but you still are not going to leave this field of battle on your own two feet."

Vambram of the Aiel grins as he replies to his Darkfriend twin, "Shadow lover, you will find NO water and shade for the rest of your days and nights after I defeat you."

*Red sneaks into Wombats room and ruffles through his dresser, a peel of hilarious laughter fills the yard as she comes running out with a pair of undies on the tip of her spear*

hey Wombat, you Sgers really are evil aren't ya, look what i found

362662918v4_480x480_Front_Color-White.jpg

sick0025.gif gonna have to rememebr to burn this spear btw :laugh:

Looks like Red found her 5th.

Ed... seals don't have legs dear. They have flipper things.

Blackpaw laughed meowed in glee as the powerpuff girls tore apart the Aiel, but is laugh died off awkwardly when he suddenly realised that he was shielded! The blue powerpuff found herself free and flew to her sisters, who rejoiced and began attacking the shadowspawn again.

"Drats!" Blackpaw cried, "How did that wise one see past my cute exterior? No matter, i shall retreat to the Fortress and-" Suddenly a fireball streaked through the air towards him, and Blackpaw yepled and dived for cover. The fireball sailed harmlessly over his head, and he sighed in relief.

Then he spotted Genevieve, and realised that SHE had been the one to shield him. "Well," Blackpaw grinned impishly, "she can shield me, but this cat still has claws!"

He raced through the swirling melee and leapt at Genevieve, clawing her face with all the fury a little fluff-ball could muster. Gen screamed in surprise and the shield dissapeared, but Blackpaw kept holding onto her face, his claws digging into her skin. Just for lolz.

Archived