DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

An Aiel Invasion

Minuet

*TinaHel watches Cindy pick up something and give it to a ... kitten? She throws a spear into a tree right in front of them and is amused to see that both Cindy and the kitten stumble on it. The thing Cindy was holding fell on to the ground and rolled down a cliff. Something else flew in the air and landed right in front of TinaHel. It was a key. I better take this to Min, it might be important, she thought. *

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Darkfriend Vambram does have a tattoo, but TinaHel does not interpret it correctly. In the Old Tongue, this tattoo reads, "I Love the Great Lord of the Dark". He screams curses at the battle maiden of the Aiel who had stabbed him with a spear and dragged him down to his twin brother whom he has never EVER seen before this day. After the FDM heads back into the battle, the Darkfriend Vambram yells at her, "Your mother was a Tinker, and your father was from Cairhien!!!" Darkfriend Vambram does not know if TinaHel will hear those insults, but he prepares himself, just in case she did.

The Aiel known as Vambram slams a vicious roundhouse kick into the side of the face of his lookalike that has been twisted by the evil of the Sightblinder which causes this evil twin to fall down on the ground. Vambram of the Aiel steps back a half of a step, and prepares to fight his twin, because he knows that darkfriends are not so easily defeated.

Darkfriend Vambram scrambles up to his feet, and from behind his back, he takes a most lethal dagger out of its sheath and faces off against his twin brother, "Fight me and I will kill you. I don't bloody know why you look like me, but you still are not going to leave this field of battle on your own two feet."

Vambram of the Aiel grins as he replies to his Darkfriend twin, "Shadow lover, you will find NO water and shade for the rest of your days and nights after I defeat you."

I lol'd watching Vam fight himself. 20 pts.

Yay!!!!! Points are always good. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Thank you.

*dangles pretties in front of Froggy*

You know you wanna be on my side, Froggy,

I can protect you, if need be.

*ninjakicks an aiel in the un-Shoufa'd face*

Now, I'm a Flaming Ninja Turtle. . . .

Blackpaw deftly snatches the wand before it falls off the cliff, and taps himself on the head with it. A pink fog covers him and when it dissipates, a black-cloaked man stands where the cute kitten was before.

"Yes!" Blackhoof cries, "I am back!"

Channeling fire, he turns to his old foe tina nd launches a massive fireball at her.

TinaHel had seen many things in her life. She had seen trollocs eating other trollocs, she had once seen Vambram doing his gai´shain tasks in Thorkins´s tent (oh, horrible memory) but she had never seen a kitten transformed into a man. And not just any man - it was Blackhoof! For a second she forgot to look out and just stared at him. As she did so she happened to trip on her own spear. That mistake ironically saved her from a huge fireball.

a picture is worth a thousand words berf, well said man, well said.

Gen jumps up from a stash of the fifth (where are those Gai'shain anyway?) and stands beside the tripping Tina...

and starts to throw fireballs at blackie. AT LAST!!! you clawed my face cutie... now DIE!!!

TinaHel started to withdraw. It was time to move on. Dead dreadlords, trollocs and dark friends were lying all over the ground. The Gai´shain had carried away the Fifth. The Aiel had done a good job. She looked at Car´a´carn. Time to go?

Yes, time to go visit the Ogier.

You all are of course invited the the Threefold Land for a visit to the Wetlander Ball. It should be at the end of August.

Gathers all the Aiel for another invasion.

We do not have fleas!!!

Okay, now that this is over where is Lily? She promised the lock me up in her room till I joined the group. I want to see what kinds of tempting things she has to offer me. Cookies don't cut it and she knows I like torture too much. biggrin.gif

Blackhoof cursed as his fireball missed Tina. He was about to fire another when a horn sounded and the Aiel began pulling back. In their wake they left thousands of dead shadowspawn, darkfriends, dreadlords, aiel and wise ones, the victims of this foolhardy raid.

The Aiel had escaped with their precious fifth and their lives, but the shadow cared not for possessions, it only cared for power. And power could not be measured by how many ponies you had, no matter how evil they were.

ah, i see what you did there ;)

Blackhoof was sneering at the fleeing Aiel when suddenly one of them bared his rear end at him!

"Insolent brat!" Blackhoof snarled and sent a lash of fire towards the 'full moon'.

Otpelk yelped and clutched his behind as the lash hit it, making an aweful crak! sound as it made contact.

Archived