DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

You know you're maybe a bit TOO into the WoT when ...

Elgee

This kinda falls under the "you know you spend too much time on DM when...." category.

529. When you are driving on the freeway and the overhead electronic sign says "WATCH FOR SWEEPERS" and you misread it as "WATCH FOR SHERPERS"

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

When you meet new people and try to think which WoT character they resemnle (your professors as well)

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am sure this a been mentioned a lot, I was only willing to go backwards one whole page... >.<

When you are dating someone, talk them into reading the books... and when they love them as much as you do, you decide you must marry that person... and you do!

Also, when you regularly try to convert every person you know who reads casually to read these books!

539. A teacher comes to class and says Light and you think she is saying Light in WoT sense instead of asking girls to switch on lights.

This has happened to me before

540 -- Your wife, who doesn't even read the Wheel of Time (but hears you talk about it frequently), has dreams of Liandrin and other members of the Black Ajah trying to take over the house.

(True story; just happened 2 nights ago.)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAA

539. A teacher comes to class and says Light and you think she is saying Light in WoT sense instead of asking girls to switch on lights.

This has happened to me before

540 -- Your wife, who doesn't even read the Wheel of Time (but hears you talk about it frequently), has dreams of Liandrin and other members of the Black Ajah trying to take over the house.

(True story; just happened 2 nights ago.)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAA

:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Due to the RP side of DM, and me having a WT initiate. I've gradually got the hang of speaking like an Aes Sedai would. Basically, just be very vague about everything. And if that doesn't work, just play the: 'That is none of your concern. TOWER BUSINESS' card.

Archived