DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

You know you're maybe a bit TOO into the WoT when ...

Elgee

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

499. When you have this conversation

Heart
more muffins!!!!

Nyan
BAKE ALL THE MUFFINS

Heart
FOR THE GLORY OF THE TWO RIVERS!!!!

Nyan
CAKE AN ELLISANDE, AN ELLISANDEE
......CARAI.
*glares at subconciousness*

Heart
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

• 2 weeks later...

502. When you are sick, you pretend to battle the Taint.

503. When you name your internet connection "The True Source."

504. When the Aiel make you more comfortable with the notion of death.  

505. When you adopt the phrase," Whats done is done."

506. When you start placing your professors/teachers into Ajahs.

507. When you go on a long road trip, and have to go the bathroom really bad. You finally get to go, and as you run to the bathroom you yell, "The Seals are breaking!"

508. When you tell your Geology teacher that Cuendillar is the hardest metal.

509. When you try to learn to play the flute because of Thom Merrilin.

510. When you think you understand Aiel humor.

511. If you try to tell the truth as an Aes Sadi would.

You try to do the Aes Sedai temperature trick.

(Yes, I've done that.)

I try to as well. I got ignoring the cold, but I just can't shut off my sweat glands. Probably because I live in swampy Florida (this is also probably why I can ignore the "cold" :tongue:)

512. You start to feel like a creep because you hang around the RJ books in the bookstore looking for other readers.

513. You get published as the most enthusiastic fan: (that was me)

514. You take your honeymoon in Charleston hoping to run into Harriet.

• 2 weeks later...

I know a couple people have mentioned this but both of these happened to me today - 

517. Standing at the park during my dog training class, in the cold colorado wind, I adopted a power stance and attempted to first, ignore the cold wind, then second, wish I had the bowl of the winds to warm up a little...

518. I called my dog a dark hound when he was misbehaving around his classmates. What a scoundrel. (I am from Colorado, but I probably sound Australian with how much I say "bloody ashes" during his classes) :rolleyes:

>.>

What part of Colorado? I'm in the Springs. I also slept until 3 his afternoon, and didn't get much wind or cold. Both of which I love.

519. The only reason you don't wanna re read the books is because you're afraid to cry. :sad:

>.>

What part of Colorado? I'm in the Springs. I also slept until 3 his afternoon, and didn't get much wind or cold. Both of which I love.

519. The only reason you don't wanna re read the books is because you're afraid to cry. :sad:

Haha - I am in Pueblo, but my dog classes are at Wasson Park! That is so awesome there is another Colorado person - we will have to hang out sometime! 

Also, I haven't read aMoL yet... When it came out I started a very slow re-read of all the books. I just don't want to say goodbye! Its pitiful. 

523.  You grin every time you see "channel time" on an MMO ability.

524.  You regularly use the Asha'man technique for ignoring heat and cold, and tell others about it whenever they look uncomfortable in the current weather.

Well, I have been here since last June. I'm not a native (the Army brought me here).

I don't know where Wasson Park is. Lol, I'm bad at getting around to explore.

You need to get through them. It sucks to have it end, but it is oh so good!!!!!

Haha - I am in Pueblo, but my dog classes are at Wasson Park! That is so awesome there is another Colorado person - we will have to hang out sometime! 

Also, I haven't read aMoL yet... When it came out I started a very slow re-read of all the books. I just don't want to say goodbye! Its pitiful.

Well, I have been here since last June. I'm not a native (the Army brought me here).

I don't know where Wasson Park is. Lol, I'm bad at getting around to explore.

You need to get through them. It sucks to have it end, but it is oh so good!!!!!

Corner of Circle and Constitution

When you call your lawn mower "that crazy droid"

Oh wait...wrong forum, LOL.

------

527: I've said this to my wife lots of times in the past when it rains while the sun is shining (which is not unusual in the desert where I live): "The Dark One is beating Semirhage again."

She just smiles and laughs at me.

:)

"You adopted Aes Sedai serenity and non-blinking stare and proved your Economy professor was wrong! Eat this Keynes :flamingsword: Actually, this happened, he deserved it and the whole campus knew about it (his belief: boys are born economists, not gitls or women :rolleyes: ) Well, one legend in my University is gone

This kinda falls under the "you know you spend too much time on DM when...." category.

529. When you are driving on the freeway and the overhead electronic sign says "WATCH FOR SWEEPERS" and you misread it as "WATCH FOR SHERPERS"

Archived