DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

You know you're maybe a bit TOO into the WoT when ...

Elgee

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

578. When you decide bananas are shadowspawn and everyone who likes them is a darkfriend. 

The Doctor isn't a darkfriend. Do I have to chase you all arond DM to convince you? :laugh:

579. When you are a bit scared and in order to calm yourself you think about a WoT quote until everything is over. This quote: Whatever comes, face it on your feet.

Btw, today I feel ridiculous about that :dry:

Actually,

590.  The Doctor is nearly Rand reborn... he is born over and over and over, he just doesnt have to wait to be born actually like Rand was.  Both fought against evil their whole lives, at considerable cost to themselves and their loved ones.

And I live in the light.

590. When you hear someone talking about a calender and you think they say Callandor

591. When you think about a character in a book you are writing (that has NOTHING to do with WoT) and think to yourself that her power is that she can reweave threads of the Pattern, even though you never describe it that way in the story. Also, you think all the character's magical objects are ter'angreals. 

594. When you become suspicious of your school's librarian, because her last name is Fain.

XD

594. When you get a cut on your abdomen and your mom FREAKS OUT when you casually refer to it as 'the wound that will never fully heal.' 

595. When you've actually read all of the previous 594

594. When you become suspicious of your school's librarian, because her last name is Fain.

XD

594. When you get a cut on your abdomen and your mom FREAKS OUT when you casually refer to it as 'the wound that will never fully heal.' 

595. When you've actually read all of the previous 594

I am guilty of reading this whole thread also.

596. When you decide you're going to read it again RIGHT NOW

600. When you start liking a song you previously didn't care much for simply because someone says that it reminds them of Asmodean.

601. ...When you then stay up till 3 AM compiling a playlist of songs that remind you of various WoT characters.

Archived