DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Black Ajah Hunt #2 and so it begins

Segurant

I didn't say I wanted harm to come to her' date=' just that she was a Darkfriend! *Aes Sedai look*[/quote']

I don't know, Jhae, that was convenient for you. And really, what sort of Aes Sedai _wouldn't_ want to harm Darkfriends? That, in itself, seems rather damning.

Hey, I'm a Blue... I have an open mind... :P

And Danya was a boozer. Have you ever talked to her in the evenings? :shock:

((I lub j00z, Danya))

Ya know... Ben hasn't written any Benty Potter in a few nights. Busy with "other" things?

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm learning! I'm learning!! For years and years I didn't touch the stuff... but the german blood runs strong in me and I couldn't avoid it forever.

But alas, a big night of drinking, for me, is pretty darn mild.

Doesn't Esteban work at renfaires? don't they have ale at those places? (just thinking aloud). And those "voices" you heard Jason, back in the day of being TDR and all that, could that have been a result of intoxication?

Pfft. In six years of Dragon*Coning, I've already drank once. We won't discuss what happened after.

Anyways, I'm not done going through our suspects. As we discussed earlier, Whites are more likely to be Darkfriends than any other Ajah. Who is our only White? Why, Dwynwen, of course! And who, pray tell, has CLEARLY been trying to assasinate the Amyrlin Seat? Dwynwen!

I can't believe we've been taken in by her lies. All she's offered us as "evidence" is her crackpot dreams. She obviously a clever manipulator and has been making us dance to her evil tune.

I'm not ruling out Jhaenara as a potential suspect, but I think the choice is very clear. Dwynwen is our Darkfriend!

I had the strangest dream last night about some people I met at Dragon*Con. Kathana, Empy, Esteban, Ben, and Ender were in it...

So you're saying you were dreaming about me. :lol:

I wish mine was as fun. In mine a greyish shape, a man I think, was taunting me. I tried to fight back, but it was if my opponent was mist. My punches would fly uselessly through it, but my throat was tightening. And the more I struggled, the harder it was to breath.

Why can't I have cool dreams about girls and beer and girls swimming in beer like everyone else.

If Esteban has attended one' date=' clearly he's a darkfriend. Yup, totally obvious to me. Darkfriend. Burn 'em[/quote']

Despite Ender's admitted preference for alchohol, I think I'm going to have to back Jason up here - it seems more likely that Esteban is the Darkfriend.

Actually, Kathana, I no longer think it's you. In fact, I know it's not you. You appeared nowhere in my dream tonight, but the same four men as last time were there. Besides, drowning someone in alcohol is just not your style.

Okay, so that leaves Ender, Esteban, Ben, and Empy in my dream. Which of these four would be most likely to drown someone in beer? Probably Esteban, but I'm still not sure.

Which of these four would be most likely to drown someone in beer? Probably Esteban' date=' but I'm still not sure.[/quote']

Okay, that is ominous... I think I'd have to agree, though - Esteban does seem the most likely to drown someone in beer; I don't think either Emp or Ender would let it go to waste like that. *grins*

Actually' date=' Kathana, I no longer think it's you. In fact, I know it's not you. You appeared nowhere in my dream tonight, but the same four men as last time were there. Besides, drowning someone in alcohol is just not your style.

Okay, so that leaves Ender, Esteban, Ben, and Empy in my dream. Which of these four would be most likely to drown someone in beer? Probably Esteban, but I'm still not sure.[/quote']

Do you see how she backpedals as soon as the tables are turned? You only confirm your guilt, Daughter. Confess now, and your death might be quick.

Strangely, I am swayed more by the cool voice of reason than by the angry mob's shouts! Besides, my gut instinct was that there is something shady about Esteban. All this time I just thought it was the renfaire involvement, but now I think it is something much deeper, and darker.

Sadly, I fear voting for him would leave our killer on the loose. Of alllllllll the DM staff members, I believe Kathana has been in power (and ALWAYS active) the longest. There's only one possible reason for that: the dark one's own luck.

(Edit: Besides, if she's a witch she'll float. _AND_ I'm guessing she will be as amusing in death as in life)

Ahhh, Yveva let me post finally. I am going to have to be petty and vote for the person that voted for me last time. Esteban is the darkfried... or it could be Kathana but I like to see her squirm.

I know! I can't believe Yveva voted for you. I told her not to but I think she is the darkfriend and that is why she doesn't listen to me. Shh, she isn't here right now and that is why I can post this.

Long live Kathana!

Archived