DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Black Ajah Hunt #2 and so it begins

Segurant

Why should I believe you aren't a Darkfriend? After all, the murders will stop once you are dead.

Listen everyone, I find Esteban's kiltwearing just as suspicious as you do. But Dwynwen is evil. She has charmed you all with her pretty smile and supple legs. Kill her now before she decides to turn on you.

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply
... if I'm being kept alive simply because of my smile and legs' date=' I'm fine with that.[/quote']

Nah, but they're a nice bonus. *grins*

As for Esteban... I notice he isn't refuting any of these charges. Maybe he's hoping we'll forget about him if he doesn't say anything?

he did say he'd never waste alcohol like that (drowning someone in it). Though, perhaps we should look for him? He might be found at the bottom of an empty barrel (formerly full of ale, now full of ale filled Esteban).

After Estaban is taken out' date=' I'm going after you, Ender. In the meantime, I'm going to cram vegetables down your throat. BROCCOLI, too!

J[/quote']

That seems an awful lot like Darkfriend talk. If Estaban is the DF and taken out, why go after another? :shock:

I agree with Jhaenara. Jason is certainly acting like a Darkfriend, and frankly... I'm a little scared. He crossed a line. It's fun joking with me, but he also threatened Jhae. So let's look at the facts.

Jason:

1) Claims he is "taking Esteban OUT!"

2) Threatened me after I pointed out correctly that he might take a year long vacation and then return unharmed.

3) Is trying to asphyxiate Jhaenara with "vegetables"

Who else but a Darkfriend would claim such vile and malicious actions.

Kathana Trevalaer: But I'm NOT the Darkfriend. Honestly, do you think Seggie would let me be the Darkfriend? He's having a ball watching me squirm under all these false accusations.
Or maybe you're forcing him to sit there without saying anything, Mother, for fear of his life! Maybe even a touch of the ole... "C" word! *GASP!*

Nope, that's not it at all.

Also, I just realized something. Why would I need to sneak around and murder people? I'm the freakin' Amyrlin Seat. I could just order your executions. Hell, I'm fairly certain I could order you to off yourselves and you'd have to do it.

Think about it.

Archived