DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Black Ajah Hunt #2 and so it begins

Segurant

Ben has told me several times that he likes having me in the game. Why is that? Is it because you are all so focused on assasination that he doesn't feel any of the heat? He's been playing us all like a fiddle the whole time!

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Segurant

If my calculations are correct, Ender has a majority vote. I'll have to check when I get home. SO we shall see who lives and who dies tonight!

Guest Emperor

Wow, Kathana is really protecting Ender. Makes me wonder if Kathana is the other darkfriend and is trying to protect her companion in crime.

Guest Emperor

Yes, as I suspected... I reviewed all 21 pages of this mystery and realized that Kathana and Ender have not voted for each other yet. If they know they are the darkfriends, they would not vote for each other and even try to sway votes away from their accomplance. It makes total sense. I mean almost everyone but Ender voted for Kathana that one time she was almost axed!

I am so dead tonight aren't I? Just remember my words of wisdom! And Yveva, mourn for me. Black for a whole year and a day.

I'm protecting Ender, because I'm pretty sure he isn't lying to me about being the Darkfriend. Now, I am absolutely CERTAIN that you, Empy, are not a Darkfriend. I've never voted for you. Does that make us in cahoots as well?

• Administrator

Kat -- Empy makes a good point.

After Ender is dead this round, I expect to see you vote for for Empy next round. Otherwise, I'll consider you a DF and vote for you. And I don't think I'll be alone.

J

PS: and if you vote for Empy, so will I!

Why is Jason trying to make me vote for an innocent vote in the next round? I'm pretty sure he isn't the Darkfriend, so I'm forced to conclude that he's some sort of idiot.

Anyways, Ben is evil. Vote for Ben. Its not his birthday until April.

Seg, to have a chance you'd have to off your wifey as well, but if she knew that was your plan I am pretty sure she would beat you to the punch and kill you first, after all, she already threatened to.

Guest Emperor
Ya'll are both involuntary members of the Dragonmount Wife Swapping Club, anyways

So you are calling Seggie the wife now?

Kat just wants to kill off an innocent and is still trying to deflect attention from Ender.

Guest Segurant

Ender walked to the Town Square and addresses the crowd. "I have always walked in the Light. I am no darkfriend. It is pointless to talk to this uncaring crowd. You will not listen to reason, for that I will bravely sacrifice my life to prove how wrong you all are. My death is on your head."

Ender held his head high and snapped his finger. Without a word, an attractive redhead dressed in a filmsy red dress approached Ender and began feeding him grapes. "Would anyone do anything to jeapordize having this influence?" With another snap of his finger, a brunette came forward with a goblet of wine. Her red dress flowed in the wind as she bowed before her king.

"I am innocent. Darkfriends your time is coming." With a final snap of his fingers, a blonde in a blood red dress came forward. Ender turned to the crowd, "I give my life so you will all wake up and find the REAL Darkfriends." At his command, Ender is smothered in the bosoms of the blonde. When he passed away, the women carried Ender off in a carriage of red.

That night, Tessandra is found in the Town Square dead. She was strangled by a grapevine. Was it one of the women in red acting on vengence, or did the darkfriends strike again? Next to the body and written in grape juice, "HAHAHA Guess again, woolheads!"

Darkfriends send me your next victims. Dreamer send me your question.

Happy birthday, Ender. I hope you liked the way you died.....in style.

Dammit!! Dwyn's guts LIED.

Though, what a way to go... infinitely preferable to being murdered. If only I were in to bosoms I could self-sacrifice. *will have to think of something better*

Archived