DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Black Ajah Hunt #2 and so it begins

Segurant

Yveva: Therein lies the problem Jason, everyone voted for Ben last round, and I am pretty sure nearly everyone voted for Kat the round before that. And I think I recall you telling Kat to change her vote away from Ben.

Then why are you voting for me as the darkfriend. If you've seen darkfriendish tendencies from others, why me?

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Emperor

Yveva makes a good point and I think the most opposite of Ben is Kithsane. She has suddenly become very vocal because she knows that someone is close to the truth. Therefore I am changing my vote even though Jason is really being active and that is shady in my eyes.

I want to point out that during the first part of this game, I was stashed away in someone's basement and she didn't let me out for air that often. How could I have put votes in to kill people off if I were the darkfriend?

1. oooh. Kstar you have a good point about spelling *nodnod*

2. How do I know how you'd get your message out about how to assasinate people, you DFs are sneaksy.

3. Again Kstar, EVERYONE that's left is shady, namely because we have all survived this long.

Kathana Trevalaer: Funny, I think I said that too.

And we all see what happened there!

I ask that you each take a moment to look inside, and make sure I'm the one you really want to vote for. I have yet to do anything even remotely suspicious, while Emperor runs around trying to create nothing but doubt.

Please, just think a moment, and if you still feel that I am the darkfriend, then I will accept your judgement. However, with my death will come the stark realization that another senseless death may have been avoided.

Guest Emperor

Are you bolding my name again to cast a second vote for me? Please. I am not the darkfriend and I have been vocal the entire game. Let's go over the facts.

Kitishane has not posted anything except for her votes and now that she has been fingered she decides to be all involved. Typical darkfriend behavior for someone that wants to hide in the shadows.

I was stuck without internet for days at the beginning of the game, unable to participate and not really interested as I was with Yveva (she can back me up on this). I could have taken Yveva out at any time during my visit, but I did not (well I did take her out to dinner, but I am talking about the big sleep).

Dwyn had a dream and said one of the darkfriends was someone she met at Con. She listed Estebon, Emperor, Ender and Ben. Ben turned out to be the darkfriend (note that his was the only name not starting with an E).

I think I have stated my case much better than "I have done nothing remotely suspicious" which translates in darkfriendese "I have been real sneaky".

It seems to me that every time I have seen someone change their vote last minute, it has been a dismal failure. Jason was leaning towards Emperor and then changed his mind, so I must vote for Empy. Besides, he stole the Fantasy Football title from me last year because all my starters sat out the final game of the season, so he deserves to die!

Yveva said:

Dirtyrottendarkfriend, you saw what happened to your partner in crime! You may as well just skip town and leave us the hell alone! What are you getting out of this anyway? We're just villagers!

Well, you did kill me... but I'm not worried; my apprentice will avenge me.

Oh, and I'd like to thank all of the ghosts for your support of our incipient reign over the living and the dead. *grins*

Kitishane said:

((I saw that slip up too... too bad Ben went back and edited his post))

Well, I had screwed up the font color, so I wanted to fix it... It seemed less confusing than just leaving it with the <font> tags showing. *grins* But now I think I've got it solved.

Guest Emperor

Voting for me is crazy and will not win you the game as I am not the darkfriend. Especially if your logic is "my Fantasy team sucked and Empy walked all over me because he is Fantasy royalty".

Guest Segurant

The villagers are now getting relentless in there pursuit of the darkfriends. They got one of the darkfriends but they know there is always two roaming around, a Master and an Apprentice. Which one did they get?

Frantically trying to solve the mystery this once large village has been reduced to mere population of 6. What is the darkfriends game? Are they just making way for the Dark One to appear or is there a grander scheme?

The villagers all sat at a table in the tavern. It is obvious that no one trust the others. They sat and contemplated who was the last darkfriend. "So the majority of us are in agreement, right? Kitishane is the darkfriend." "I AM NO DARKFRIEND!!!!!!111111oneoneoneone," shouted Kitishane.

Jason calmly rose from the table. "Look I have a solution to his whole ordeal. Kitishane, you have been chosen as the last remaining darkfriend. However our track record is far from stellar. What I propose is that we do not kill you.....yet. What we will do is bind and gag you in the town square. If none of us die tonight then we will know you are a darkfriend."

The others at the table sat and agreed that this was the best solution. If the darkfriend struck that night, then Kitishane would be innocent and thus the blood of an innocent would not be spilled.

They all walked to the town square together. Kitishane was bound and gagged. (honestly would you want her bound and yelling she ain't a darkfriend all night? didn't think so) F Horn agreed to stand watch incase Kitishane was the next victim. "Looks like this will be a long and grueling night folks. Let's all get some sleep and hopefully all will be resolved in the morning," the Emperor said while correcting his pink tutu.

Storm clouds began to roll in. The thunder rolled across the town as a dark figure walked the shadows. F Horn was standing in attention, guarding the would-be darkfriend. "How are you feeling? I know you are not the darkfriend but I vow to protect you tonight." he said to a tired looking Kitishane. Her eyes widened, and she started to mumble through her gag. F Horn looked confused. "What? I can't understand you? Are you trying to say some....." His eyes rolled into the back of his head as blood began coming out of his mouth.

Kitishane's scream would have awoken the dead had she not been gagged. F Horn keeled forward with a dagger stuck in the back of his head. Kitishane continued to scream as the darkfriend approached the innocent prisoner. Lightning flashed as Kitishane saw the true darkfriend. Thunder crashed as Kitishane is no more.

Last round folks. Choose the right darkfriend or lose the game.

Emperor, Jason, Jhaenara, and Yveva you are the last survivors of the village.

Darkfriend, send me your last victim.

Guest Emperor

Bye bye Jason you darkfriend you. You have been much to active in this game to be anything but the darkfriend. If people had listened to me before, we would still have two innoncent villagers alive.

I wonder how I am still alive and not killed off by the darkfriend yet. It makes me suspicious of people close to me *points*. Yeah you know who you are.

Jhae, you are not beyond suspicion as well. The only thing I know for sure in this game is that I am not the darkfriend.

I think it's pretty obvious I'm not the Darkfriend.

*eyes the last three* Because of Ben's slip up, (unless he did it purposely) it has to be Jason or Emp. It's very hard to choose with all their flowery speeches...

Jason seems the most suspicious to me after going back over the voting and his reasons for innocence.

Jason and Emp are pretty equally shady (Jason because I don't know him particularly well, and Emp because I know him perhaps too well). For all his protestations about going after darkfriends Jason seems quite content to switch his vote to go with the mob.

Also, if it's not Jason, but Emp, perhaps Emp will be content to have a town full of wimmin to himself.

And if it's Jhae, lord help us all.

Archived