DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Black Ajah Hunt #2 and so it begins

Segurant

Guest Emperor
Yveva, she stabbed me in the back by voting for me and only a darkfriend would do that. She has never denied her innocence. It pains me to vote for her.

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Segurant

okay the final votes have been tallied. Yveva's lone vote is not enough to save herself. Honestly it is her fault as she was delaying the game by not telling me who was the last victim so anyways.....

Jason and Empy stood in the town square yelling at each other. "I AM NOT A DARKFRIEND!" Jason yelled. Empy replied, "I AM NOT A DARKFRIEND EITHER!" This went on going back and forth for well over half the day. Jhaenara was standing there deciding over and over who was the true Darkfriend.

"I know, it has to be Yveva!" Jason and Empy both stopped and looked at Jhaenara. "You know I think you are right." Jason said now realizing how close he was to death by an angry mob of three. "It can't be Yveva. She is my darling......." Empy paused. "You know she has been known as Yvevil in the past."

The three stood there contemplating this final vote. If it isn't Yveva, who can this darkfriend be? Yveva came out of the tavern. "Has it been decided yet?" she asked as the three of them are staring straight at her. "Oh you think it is me?" she said. "Well you are right. It is me. I am the Darkfriend," she answered while pulling down her collar to show her I <3 Shai'tan on her bosom.

"I would have won too if the Dark One was prepared at his computer like he should have been." Empy stared in disbelief. "How could I have missed that?" he asked pointing to her tattoo. "Maybe you should try fore....." her last words were cut off as Jason balefired her.

"There justice has been served."

Well played guys.

Guest Emperor

I figured Seggie would pick you just to mess with me and I would have never voted for you if you had not changed your vote to me. After a brief point of giving up, I thought through it and came to the conclusion that the only way you could justify voting against me after the game was over (and me being dead by the mob) is if you could use "Well I was the darkfriend" defense and mobilized into action. Thanks Jhae and Jason for listening to me.

• Administrator

*sighs in delight*

To think... that I had 3 votes against me and only a few hours to go. I've never lobbied so hard for anything in my life!!! Thanks to Jhae especially for believing in me and turning the tide of the battle.

I told y'all that we'd serve justice.

Now, who wants to move to a darkfriend-free town?

:)

Jason

New Mayor

Ok. I'm dead. And I was TOTALLY screwed over I might add. No chance to defend myself, AND Jimmy had my death order when Jason was still dying, AND if Jason and then Empy were able to turn the vote around it's possible I would too...

BUT, can I pretty pretty pretty please run the next one? I have a really supergood idea.

And if anyone wants the Excel sheet where I kept track of the votes pm me with your email address.

lol, sorry Yveva... though I'm not sure how you would have been able to defend yourself if you had been around. There were a lot of major promises going around and if they were broken, I was gonna be collecting... hahaha...

And sure, I'd like the Excel sheet please (I'll PM)... Not sure if I should be in another game since everyone knows what a newb I am at this now... haha.

Edit: And if you guys were leaving clues, Ben, then I wasn't getting them... lol... but that doesn't say much. I did go back and notice Ender catching your double talk and stuff... and Yveva was defending you in a couple places, but eventually she had to vote for you, so that probably threw me (and others) off.

Archived