DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Black Ajah Hunt #2 and so it begins

Segurant

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Ok folks. I don't know what else to say to you. What can I possibly say to convince you that I am NOT the darkfriend?!?!?!

As your friend, as a fellow WoT fan, and as anything else you want me to be... I AM NOT THE DARKFRIEND. If you guys vote for me, it's over and you lose.

I AM NOT THE DARKFRIEND.

My guess it's Emperor. Notice how fast he was to jump out at me when it came down to us.

Getting more serious.... put yourself in Jimmy's shoes. I signed up at the last minute. When we started playing, I had to email Kathana several times asking her how to play. I even asked her "Will I know if I am a darkfriend?" I was a n00b!!!

Before you cast your votes and lose this game, I beg you...please... ask me anything. What can I do to convince you?

I AM NOT THE DARKFRIEND.

My gut tells me it's Empy.

J

Even if it isn't you, you've been quite happy to kill off people and get to the next person. So I think I'd be happier off dead then live under your rule.

I voted for those people because I lacked any other real evidence and wanted to go with the group consensus. Look at my voting history. Have I ever gone out of my way to go against the crowd?

I think you are silly to want to live under a darkfriend's rule than live under the peacful utopia I would run with you.

J

• Administrator

Yveva.... I still have the red slippers you sent me all those years ago. I'd never betray you, never lie to you. If you decide to kill me, please bury me anyway with the slippers. Truly, I am not the darkfriend.

Jhae... I was there when you first joined DM. I was there when you invented The Closet. My memory is foggy, but I believe I was likely the first to be trapped within it. (Maybe that's why its foggy). If you decide to kill me, bury me within the Closet. My memory is clear on one thing, however: I am not the darkfriend.

Empy... It looks like its down to me and you. If you truly are innocent, then the ladies above have proved the greater stratiegists. I am not the darkfriend. I believe you are, however. It woud be just like Jimmy to choose you.

My fate is in all of your hands.

I AM NOT THE DARKFRIEND.

Does a darkfriend start massive websites and wear red knit slippers in the Closet??!?!

Or does he go to DCOn every year, drink with Jimmy, and reguarly attend the forums where he's likely to play and thus be chosen by Jimmy?

J

Dude, you editted my post! You are sooo the Darkfriend!

Edit: Ohh sure, now bring up our past... You can't sweet talk me... much... :P

Man, I can't remember what I posted in the one you editted... :shock:

Edit 2: You were the KITCHEN... not sure if you made it to the Closet®... though my memory sucks... haha.

• Administrator

Holy crap, I really did edit that post?! :shock: I swear I didn't mean to. Seriously... all game talk asside, my bad. I feel bad. Not sure what I was thinking.

But back to the game.... Oh well. Kill me if you will. Once again, the darkfriends will win again though.

I mean reeeeeeeeally..... if you think HARD on this, and if you truly truly want to win the game and not lose, you would not vote for me. I can't pretend to know who did it, but it wasn't me.

J

Guest Emperor

Jason I am inclined to believe it is not you and Jhae seems like the best choice but my vote is cast because you have been TOO active and the only reason you would be this active is because you have an invested interest in this game.

When you die, we will win. Nice speech though. It almost made me tear up some.

I don't go to Dcon EVERY year... sheesh.. I missed last year.

• Administrator

I can always try a new tactic....

Yveva and Jhae... how would you guys like to run DM for a day......?

No, this is not an "evil" offer, but a desperation born of trying to do anything to save this already horrified village.

I AM NOT THE DARKFRIEND.

J

Guest Emperor

I have to rethink that because she does the things I dare her too. What I mean is she wouldn't kill me off because she likes me too much alive. You are doomed darkfriend Jason.

Yveva and Jhae... how would you guys like to run DM for a day......?

I can only assume that's a threat. As in, if we vote for you we will be stuck running DM. *shudder*

• Administrator

Yveva and Jhae,....

let's play out the scenarios....

- If we kill off Empy, and it turns out I am the darkfriend, my victory post wwould be something like "Woo hoo! I fooled you guys!" and that's it.

- But if you vote for me, and I die, and Empy is the darkfriend, then his victory post will be sooooooo much more obnoxious. Do you REALLY want Empy to win? Do you really want him gloating?

I've got nothing to hide. I've got nothing to gain. I just don't want a darkfriend to win this game on DM soil.

-Do you not feel the smugness oooooozing out of his posts!

-Do you not see Ben grinning like a mad banshee as his "apprentice" is about to win

- Do you not see Kathana's ghost givng you the I-told-you-so look?

All of the ghosts in this village are crying out for justice. Regardless of whethere you "like" Empy more than you "like" me, the people who played this game and lost deserve some justice.

I AM NOT THE DARKFRIEND.

Clearly, beyond the shadow of a doubt, it is EMPY.

J

Thanks F' date=' for believing in me and staying with me, even if it ultimately cost you your life. You're a true friend!

*hugs*

Oh, and for the rest of you...

[i']<childish>[/i]NANNER NANNER NANNER, I TOLD YOU SO!</childish>

This was the first thing I saw! What a way to find out that I'm really a ghost!

Guest Emperor

Ok I am almost convinced it is Jhaenara now. I think Ben is setting us up with his "him" slip because he knows Yv and I would not vote for each other.

But killing off Jason is just too fun to pass up *g*. Especially after his last few posts. You are right, if I were the darkfriend I would gloat about it all the time, maybe work it into a title somewhere. But alas, I am not.

I am worried Yveva is the darkfriend and I don't know her at all!

I don't know... Jason is trying soooo hard to convince everyone it's not him. He's used every excuse and tactic he could... I'm not sure it feels sincere...

But yet Empy has it kind of easy because Yveva won't vote for him and I don't think Ben did that slip on purpose, but I don't know.

Can you ghosts tell me what Darkfriends you're voting on? Hahaha... :P

Archived