DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Black Ajah Hunt #2 and so it begins

Segurant

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

See, here's the dilemma. Either Jason is the darkfriend, in which case we win!!! And since apparantly the odds are stacked in the DFs favour (at least in the ghostie voting pool), Jhea, Emp and I will get a nice return on our wagers. Or, Emp is the darkfriend, and we all die (and the ghosts get a modest payout, because they didn't set the odds particularly high).

I told Emp I would indeed vote for him if I was convinced it was him, and Jhae was convinced as well. It's either A: Kill him with the angry mob, and if he's the darkfriend I will feel justified in doing so and if he isn't the darkfriend the real darkfriend will then kill all of us. or, B: Kill Jason with the angry mob and if he is the darkfriend, much rejoycing, and if it was Emp all along be killed by Emp, which would make him cry, and he'd probably end up so depressed by the choice that he would kill himself rather than kill me. (or perhaps he would kill me and not be remorseful, in which case I don't know him at all).

It's a good point about Ben and the "slip" (which I didn't see but I gather said something about a him). It throws a spanner in to the plan... but then we could also go all Princess Bride battle of wits and be that he meant people to think that it was a deliberate plant and therefore not go for a he.

The more I think about it the more I think that it's Empy or Jason. Jason for many reasons, not least the abnormal activity on this board! Empy, because he would rely on me not to vote for him so that he could set up Jason... also because the last two people to die voted for him. But if we're talking voting, then Jason is a shadester because he recommended voting for Emporer, but then changed his vote to Kit.

• Administrator

I voted for Kit only because that was what the group wanted. I went with it for the sake of unity only. Look back and you'll see I asked Kathana to vote for Empy. Even then I had more than suspicions about him! (Although I admit I missed the Ben thing until it was too late)

As for my abnormal activity.... this game has been fun and I hope to use it as a way to be more involved in the forums. I'm here for the game. I'm not here because the game required me to be. (Would Jimmy really have believed me if I promised him I would come by??)

Ask Jimmy if he is truly suprised to see me here this much.

J

Guest Emperor

So where is Seggie at? Is he delaying because he wants us to change our votes away from Jason?

Jason, if you had voted for me last round I would be out. You left me in so you could hopefully set things up and shift attention to me.

Jhae is laying real low and no one has really voted for her at all in the game. This makes me think she could be the darkfriend.

Yveva is tricksy and I don't really mind if she is the darkfriend. I think if she is the darkfriend, she is killing off the people that were most likely to vote for me, therefore there is goodness in her and I can bring her back to the light.

Now that I quickly look back through the thread, has Yveva ever denied being a Darkfriend? She just said something like, "would a Darkfriend wear a Audrey Hepburn dress?" That's not a denial...

Empy keeps looking at me now, but is not going to change his vote because at the moment, Jason is gonna die... so Emp wins either way...

Awhile back Jason said, "But my affection for Zardi goes deep and I realized I had to play." WTF does that mean? LOL. I didn't even know you guys knew each other, so this just by itself seems a really weird thing to say.

Guest Emperor

Come on Seggie, you knew we had it and you delayed just so this would happen. Jhae change your vote back with a final answer and let's kill the darkfriend!

Well, if he is a Darkfriend and it's corruption, then it's very good corruption... *big grin* Just kidding!

For several reasons, I'm honestly not that sure. I wouldn't think Jason would lie to me, but if he is a Darkfriend, then he definitely could be... :?

• Administrator
you will regret this!

Have you ever seen a more EVIL statement than what Empy just wrote? "You will regret this!" ??? Come on. It's in every evil movie ever made.

CLEARLY Empy is the man.

Yveva... Myriam.... I know you and Empy are friends. Close friends. I know I don't have much to go on here. In the end all I can ensure you of is that I am not the DF. I'm hoping you'll cast your cards with me here. You trusted me in thwe Golden Age of DM, and I'm asking you to trust me once more.

BTW -- If You ARE the DF, then you suck cause you're clearly going to win anyway.

J

Guest Emperor

You are going to listen to a man that can't spell your name right Miriam?

He is playing you guys. Vote for Jason and stop the madness.

Guest Emperor

Yveva just think about the guilt you will have if you kill me and when you find out I am not the darkfriend. GUILT!

Jhae, I have never lied to you either. I am not the darkfriend. I think you are now and you are doing this just to get a laugh. Change back to Jason so we can bring the darkfriend to justice.

He does like to use people's real names to get at their emotions... though I'm not sure if he remember's mine... haha... *goes to make sure it's not on any MySpace or something*

I'm actually starting to look at Yveva more after going back through the posts... I'm really torn... I think it would be good strategy on Seg's part choosing one half of a couple as the DF.

No matter what, you guys are all good at this... ><

Empy said:

Jhae, I have never lied to you either. I am not the darkfriend. I think you are now and you are doing this just to get a laugh. Change back to Jason so we can bring the darkfriend to justice.

Wait, you think I am, but want me to change my vote to Jason to bring the Darkfriend to justice? That makes no sense... haha. You should be convincing the others it's me (which it isn't and it's veeerrry obvious it isn't).

Guest Emperor

Actually I am fairly certain it is either Jason or Miriam. You just seem suspicious. All I know is that it is not me.

Yveva stop cooking dinner and get over here to post! :P

Guest Emperor

See he even said it darkfriend like.. like after the angry mob is done with innocent me, he is going to kill you first. You don't want to die Jhae, vote Jason.

Archived