DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Black Ajah Hunt #2 and so it begins

Segurant

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually boys, you're both correct... I used to spell it with a y when I was young and desperately wanting to be trendy :)

Here's the thing. it is SUCH a strong possibility that the DF is Jason, and it is also SUCH a strong possibility that the DF is Empy, that yes, it makes Jhae look suspicious in comparison.

Jhae, you're right, I haven't stomped up and down saying I'm not a DF, and I don't think you have either! For me, pretty much *every* night on the phone Emp accuses me of being a darkfriend, he likes to pick fights, and perhaps that's all that is holding this relationship together.

Ack. I am so torn!!!!

(ps. I am about to go to a housemother meeting for the next two hours, so I won't be able to keep up the posting..... so... well.... I am sorry lovey, but, but, I tried to believe you.... *sigh* but over dinner I was thinking and you're just more and more guilty looking Emperor).

Forgive me!!!

• Administrator

A couple? Ohhhhhh. Ok, so I'm a bit late to the party and just learned about this Brain / Miriam thing.

Miriam.... how long have you 2 been dating? A year? More? Less. Either way, I'm really happy for you. All jokes about dating a darkfriend aside, let me share some things with you. I've been in a strong, consistant relationship for 10 years now. (10 years this month actually....I met my wife on Halloween). We dated over long distance for about half that time, and been married 5. Want to know the secret of the relationship: Communication. Anything can be overcome if you are open and honest with your partner. Honest about how you feel, honest about what you do, and honest about your affiliations with the Evil Dark One who Wants to Enslave the Universe. Maybe you and Brian have some cuddly chit-chat about if you're reeeallly the DF or not. You guys may already know who the DF truly is. In which case Jeanne and I are being played for fools. But if not... if you truly don't know who the DF is, then I humbly suggest you take a long hard look at your partner there.

Here's what I suggest, Miriam.... let's vote Empy out. I know it sounds counter intuitive to vote for your boyfriend. But what a good way to put his faithfulness to the test? What a good way to win a little battle to show him who's boss?

Take a chance

What's he going to do?

Do it. Vote him out. For yourself

J

Guest Emperor

She just did Jason. Even after I told her I wasn't. No trust!!! GO ahead and end it Seggie and let them see the error of their ways.

• Administrator

MYriam.... (I knew I always spelled it that way!).... you rock. Thank you. :)

Empy.,.. sorry hommie. Nothing personal. The Light shall always prevail.

BUT.... before we burn Empy....

Dare I say it.... Are we SURE it is him? It might be Yveva afterall. To her, killing off me or Empy does not matter cause she wins.

My goal is not to defeat Empy, but to defeat the DF.

So who is it? Miriam, or Brian?

I still lean towards Brian, but I want to be sure.

J

Guest Emperor

Who forsook who first? Ask yourself, would a darkfriend vote for their love? But it isn't Yveva because she told me so and I trust her, even if she doesn't trust me. It is Jason, especially after that last instant message he sent me.

Just gonna keep my vote where it's at. If Jason lied to me, then he's gonna wish he didn't...

Either Yveva is being very tricksy or she is innocent. I'm just really bad at determining these things... :(

((Emp... IM from him, as in AIM? Add me if you want... Kaethrin))

Guest Emperor

I would never dream of voting for Yveva and I was going to lie down and take it like a maityr and then make Yveva feel guilty. But then I thought about it, she wouldn't vote for me unless she were trying to win the game. Oh Yveva, you are tricksy. You are still trying to get back at me for winning our last Wager. I change my vote to Yveva as she has been my top choice for some time but I promised I wouldn't vote for her unless she voted for me first.

• Administrator

After further discussion with the remaining villagers, I think the evidence against Miriam is now overwhelming.

I am chaging my vote to Yveva.

Miriam... well played, but the Light shall prevail.

J

PS: but if it's not you, sorry, and thanks for believing in me anyway.

Guest Segurant

I hate you all. I was about the end this game but I had to read two more pages since my last post. Honestly. it is deadlocked at 2 votes a piece. Jason you lost before I could end the game. You got the vote to swing to Empy. Good going by the way. I didn't think that would happen. Now I was going to end the game but now it has swung to a tie.

Please someone make a final decision so we can continue.

Oh and Jason, calling my wife to tell me to end it after you got the swing votes isn't fair.

Guest Segurant

For the love of pudding! OKAY Final VOTE!

Everyone post their final comment and then who they are voting for. Right now! I'm waiting!

Archived