DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Black Ajah Hunt #2 and so it begins

Segurant

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Just because I make a threat to make you eat healthy food in an aggressive manner does not mean I'm a darkfriend.

And BTW -- The DM server constantly monitors my heartbeat. As soon as I die, the web server melts and the domain name is transfered over to somebody else. I'm not saying who, but let's just say I'd never give DM to a darkfriend!

((What's the count right now? Anybody close to dying yet? Last I heard Esteban was close...))

Guest Segurant

there may be more than one, there maybe more than two, you just never know. Maybe there are no darkfriends and I'm actually the Dark One playing with your minds. YOU JUST NEVER KNOW WITH ME! MUWAHAHAHAHAHA

Just because I make a threat to make you eat healthy food in an aggressive manner does not mean I'm a darkfriend.

And BTW -- The DM server constantly monitors my heartbeat. As soon as I die' date=' the web server melts and the domain name is transfered over to somebody else. I'm not saying who, but let's just say I'd never give DM to a darkfriend!

[/quote']

It's me. I'm in Jason's will. I'm also the executor of his estate.

Also, I have a pudding mine.

Here's the list:

Kathana Trevalaer

Esteban Diego

King of the Reds

Kitishane

Jaydena

F Horn of Valere

Zardi

Dwynwen

Ben-T Gaidin

Yveva

Jhaenara

Emperor

Tessandra

Jason

And Dwyn, I don't think you're told. I'm pretty sure you just have to keep accusing until you get both of them and Seggie says "Yay you guys win!" or keep killing the same people until he says "Boo the DFs win!"

Alright, after a quick tally of the votes, I'm changing my vote over to Esteban. Sorry buddy, its you or me right now. I still think its Dwynwen or possibly Jhaenara, but I won't survive to solve the mystery if you don't die tonight. Nothing personal, I'm sure you feel the same way. =)

I would just like to point out that I've always liked Tess best.

Also, I have made many humourous accusations and rebuttals. I squirm quite nicely under pressure. Think of how much fun you can have next round making me think you're about to kill me again, while Esteban refuses to post anything other than his votes. If any of you voting for someone other than Esteban or myself are inclined to change your votes to create a majority, I'd advise you to keep that in mind.

According to Dwyn's dreams, the Darkfriend is either Esteban, Ben, Ender or Empy. If you kill Esteban, you have a one in four chance of stopping the killing.

And please show me where I admitted to being a Darkfriend. I believe I stated I wasn't responsible for the murders, because I don't need to sneak around and kill people.

That's pretty shaky logic, Esteban... After all, all Aes Sedai have the power to kill - because they need to be able to use it against Darkfriends.

And you have been awfully silent. It's kind of suspicious that you're only coming out now to defend yourself; did you hope we'd do your dirty work for you and kill off a good Amyrlin?

(Plus, didn't you just accept that Dwyn knew who the Darkfriends were, but then voted for Kathana, who she specifically said wasn't?)

Tess, if you vote for Kath, she is gone. If you vote for me, then you guys still have to convince one other person. Plus then I have to haunt everyone.

But Dwyn, Since Dark Friends devour their own, you would feel that her dying would give you the ability to call the shots. She is an acceptable loss for a DF.

Archived