DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Black Ajah Hunt #2 and so it begins

Segurant

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Two people say you are the darkfriend as well! *distracted by Serenity on HBO* I swallowed a bug....

Who is left to vote, and why hasn't anyone died yet!?!

Guest Segurant

I need the vote from the following:

King of the Reds

Jaydena

Zardi

Dwynwen

Ben-T Gaidin

Tessandra

Jason

If you have voted, you didn't bold your selection so please post it again.

Thanks

I am thoroughly confused :? Maybe your plan is to confuse everyone so much that they will not realize that it was really you.

It's not _that_ difficult to follow - we're just trying to find out who the Darkfriend really is! Are you' date=' perhaps, playing dumb to try and throw us off your scent?

Sure, you seems nice... But who better for the Black Ajah to send on a suicide mission than a Novice, someone easily susceptible to persuasion and recruitment? [b']Nailea[/b], I think _you're_ the Darkfriend!

I had the strangest dream last night about some people I met at Dragon*Con. Kathana, Empy, Esteban, Ben, and Ender were in it. In the dream, one of them had a blurred face so I couldn't tell who it was, and that person ended up trying to strangle me with a weave of Air! I tell you, one of them is guilty! Based on this, on others' evidence, and on her faulty logic, I think Kathana is the Darkfriend.

I'm still keeping my eye on the rest of you too.

Look, you guys aren't thinking long term here. Yeah, its hilarious to vote me off now and watch me sputter and flail. But if you vote me off now, I won't be around later. If you guys are smart, a few of you will change your votes to Nailea, who isn't funny AT ALL, so you can enjoy my bewildered antics for a few more rounds. You guys just aren't thinking here.

Besides, I'm not actually the Darkfriend. Someone else is. I'm pretty sure I know who it is and I'll be happy to share that info...next round.

Kathana doesn't know anything; I think she's lying to try and save her skin! I have a horrible feeling deep in my gut that one of the people in my dream did it, and Kathana is the most powerful of them. If anyone did it, it's her! *points*

Please, change your votes back to Kathana before it's too late.

I am actually changing my vote as well.

From everything I have read, I have been convinced that Nailea is the darkfriend. Plus Kathana makes me laugh so she can stay.

I've gotta say, much as I am convinced Nailea is a shady charachter and ought to perish for killing the nameless villager, I hope she doesn't seek revenge on me from the grave! *reflexively touches her throat, remembering the feeling of panic from her dream*

Archived