DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Black Ajah Hunt #2 and so it begins

Segurant

I don't know - a ghostly floating Esteban sounds kind of like fun to have around. *grins*

Besides your argument for voting for Kathana sounds a lot like "Kill her because you can kill her!" which is a very Darkfriend sort of attitude.

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As I was on the fence last time I decided to go with the crowd. I am still on the fence, but the mob mentality has shifted.... so I'll switch my vote to Esteban. May there be ale and wenches wherever you go DARKFRIEND!!

Guest Segurant

The villagers have decided that Esteban is the darkfriend. "I am NOT a darkfriend!" Esteban yelled as he drew his sword to defended himself against the mob. F Horn tried to take down the Sword Captain but failed to even lay a scratch on him. King, Ben, and Empy tried to subdue the Gaidin as well but his skills were just too much for them. Finally jason jumped in and fought Esteban all over the village.

Finally they make their way to the tavern. Jason channels a flow a Air and struck Esteban in the head with a hard blow. Dazed, Esteban dropped his guard as Jason ran him through with Callandor. "Blood and bloody ashes! This was a new shirt!" Esteban yelled as he stumbled into the tavern.

Esteban grabbed a mug of ale and took his last chug. The villagers rejoiced as the "darkfriend" has been defeated.

Later that night, Dwynwen was found dead in the town square. It seems that she was strangled by Esteban's kilt and ran through with Esteban's sword. Next to Dwynwen's body and written in blood, "HAHAHA you missed again!"

Darkfriends send me your next victim, Dreamer send me your question.

Well, I guess that proves that Dwyn wasn't evil after all. Oh well.

Alright, people, listen up! I've thought really hard about this over the weekend. Its amazing how staring death in the face TWICE can clarify your thoughts. I know now how we can stop the killings. I've been looking at patterns of who posts and when the deathjs are discovered. ONE person is responsible. Every time he posts, someone dies. Once this person is eliminated, the murders will stop.

I vote for Segurant.

F Horn of Valere: Kathana has headed up the war-mongering against EVERYONE who has innocently died so far! There is still no convincing me she is not a darkfriend!
Hmmm... I must agree with your logic here. I was torn between Mother and Esteban, and it seems as if nothing has changed since his death. I will have to say that Kathana is, in fact, the darkfriend.

Ah but see... Dwynwen was killed by the DFs this round and we all know that Dwyn thought Kath was innocent and was accusing Esteban, Ben, Ender or Empy. So I doubt Kath would kill one who advocates her innocence.

I'll go with Ender. He seems quick enough to jump on the Segurant bandwagon.

Guest Emperor

You know what... Ender does seem the likely choice. He lives near Seggie and probably doesn't even have to send his deathwish over PM, he can just call. He probably calls late at night and whispers it in Seggies ear and they have a good chuckle about who is going to die.

*pours some champagne out on the carpet for Dwyn* I saw that on VH-1.

I had a dream last night that Dwynwen was trying to run away when Ender wanted to touch her leg. I think it's a clear sign that he's the Darkfriend she was afraid of and that he killed her!

Plus, I think the idea of Ender whispering in Segurant's ear is creepy, too. *grins*

Archived