DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Black Ajah Hunt #2 and so it begins

Segurant

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm so glad my future is these hands. You don't have to kill me Ben' date=' Inspector Clouseau and V.I. Warshawski are on the case.

Ender[/quote']

Heh. That's okay, Ender - I know the feeling. Kathana thinks that "ts got to be either Ender or Jeff" and so she's voting for me.

heh. If you're going by that logic Endy then Jenn's the darkfriend Scum! I remember reading it and thinking "but aren't Ender and Jeff... the same person??"

Yeah, don't know what's up with the quote button. They know about it (I think)... I reported it awhile back. You can remove the person's name from the code and it creates the quote box, and then just add their name above it I guess.

I have to follow my dreams, so I still think it's Kathana...

Guest Segurant

Okay Zardi still needs to vote. ALSO we do not have a majority. Three people have votes but not enough. So everyone think long and hard.

Alright, people. We're short a majority again. Even if Zardi votes for Ender, we're still short. Seriously, Ben is the Darkfriend. He's probably not the only one, but his death will get us closer to ending this madness.

Ender said:

You know this. I know this. And everyone else will know this when Ben kills them in their sleep.

So the two people who everyone _else_ thinks are Darkfriends are now suddenly convinced I am? I've supported the both of you every round so far, and you've been wrong every time - and then as soon as I point out that things are showing Ender possibly being the Darkfriend, you turn on me. That's classic Darkfriend behavior there.

(Incidentally, Kathana - the only way my death will get us closer to ending this is because there'll be one less innocent person to die.)

Of course you were supporting us. Darkfriends have been proven to stand in the shadows to avoid attention to themselves. Every round you waited to the end and cast your vote when it was decided who the mob would stop. And then you did your vile crimes.

To my shame, I was following the masses in the last two votes. I should have been strong enough to say, I don't think they were the killers. I should have had the strength to follow my heart and let everyone know the murderer that you are. I can admit my mistake. Can you be man enough to admit yours?

Ender said:

I can admit my mistake. Can you be man enough to admit yours?

Yeah. I shouldn't have listened to you two about who to vote for, you silly Darkfriends. Obviously, that course was just going to lead to us lynching innocent souls. *grins*

Archived