DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Black Ajah Hunt #2 and so it begins

Segurant

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I had a dream last night that Dwynwen was trying to run away when Ender wanted to touch her leg. I think it's a clear sign that he's the Darkfriend she was afraid of and that he killed her!

How could I have killed her when she was running away? Everyone knows that I have bad knees. Plus I'm not very athletic...and Dwyn is a dancer. She would be running circles around me. I think you were scared of her dazzling smile. It made you realize that there was more to this world than killing and swearing alliagences to the Dark One.

Plus I had a dream last night where the Creator told me I was not a darkfriend. So I guess that proves it doesn't it.

Why am I the only one who owes you, Est? Other people voted for you too. Besides, now that I'm a ghost also, we can haunt people together. Maybe people will listen to me now that I'm dead.

Oh, and whoever the DF's are, I've figured out your strategy. I knew that you'd kill me next. *Makes ominous sounding ghost noises*

You guys are going to be SO disappointed when I'm not the Darkfriend.

Alright, since Jimmy is not nearly as smart as he thinks he is, I've narrowed the Darkfriend down to two people. Its got to be either Ender or Jeff. Now since Ender isn't allowed to be the Darkfriend anymore than I am, I must vote for Ben.

Which is a pity, because my "Creator=DARKFRIEND!!!!!11111oneone" plan seemed flawless.

Sorry, duder.

product_main_g_sorry.jpg

I don't like where this is going. If we are now killing people off starting with the E's in reverse-alphabetical order, that means after Ender kicks it, Empy will be next *tear*.

Here's my problem. While Empy was here I was sleeping particularly well and not dreaming much, but now that he's gone I have had a few vivid ones, in one I was fighting someone off, but it was a total chickfight and she scratched me with her long nails. Now, unless Endy's been growing them out, I am leaning towards a female being the DF. AND Kat has been scrambling the last few rounds to stay alive. If there wasn't just reason for her to be a suspect would she really be suspected all the time? Maybe Dwyn died because she was getting close, maybe because she was expendable, or maybe because Kathana didn't like competition from another pair of supple legs!!

Though I can't shake the very strong possibility that Kathana has something to hide (and that Jimmy was typecasting :P ), it is possible that Dwyn was on to something. This time I will go with Ender. But if the deaths don't stop I am going with my gut next time.

So, let me get this straight. Yveva has a gut feeling, and she feel it's a girl who's the darkfriend. Jason threatens everyone and cannot fathom a darkfriend that can grin.

I'm so glad my future is these hands. You don't have to kill me Ben, Inspector Clouseau and V.I. Warshawski are on the case.

Ender

• Administrator
Jason threatens everyone and cannot fathom a darkfriend that can grin.

Ender, the best way to prove that Ben is a darkfriend is to die yourself and allow us to move onto killing him.

Why is this hard?

;-)

J

my gut is torn. my gut says Kat, but in memory of Dwyn's gut I'm goin' for you Endy. Besides, I hear you'll get swarms of virgins feeding you grapes.... though, I guess that's just a day in the life for you :P

You know... Jade's been pretty quiet... and her posts are short. You'd never suspect a Green... *eyes Jade*

*looks over at Jason* He's almost being too mean to be the DF... but still a possibility...

Kath I'm still on the fence about...

Ender I'm not sure... but he seemed a little testy in that last post...

Another thought is Empy and Yveva, being that they are "together" may be together in more ways than that...

I'm gonna have to think for a little bit longer...

((Edit: BTW, do the two DFs (or however many there are) know that each other are DFs?))

ok lets look at the evidence on kath people...

From day one I said it was her after I saw her icy gaze, and it has only been confirmed.

-First she tried a desperate plea to get me to change my vote from kath to poor nailea. I agreed, knowing that if the DF was not nailea, that it would be her panicky accuser.

-Kath has lead the charge on EVERY person we have killed so far! EVERY ONE!! People, she is killing us all in between rounds AND during the game!!

-She accused Segurant! She has his insurance policy for crying out loud, that is motive enough!

A. I was asking for help. I was about to be killed by a mob of angry villagers and I threw myself on your mercy.

B. Again, I'm just trying to save my own life. There's a core group here that seems desperate to murder me on the flimiest of evidence. Why is that? Are you ALL Darkfriends? Or merely trying to assinate me?

C. Honestly, I should be applauded for making the ultimate sacrifice. My own husband! You can't deny that if he were out of the picture, the killing would stop. But instead, I'm villified. I don't *want* to kill my husband. Who will drive me to work tomorow? But it seemed like such a good idea.

Archived