DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Harry Potter Mafia Maddness <Game Over - Congrads Town & Siblings>

Deadline

Wed July 14th @ 2pm CST; 14 alive, 8 to lynch

Vote Count

Krak (2): Meesh, Boopsy

No Vote (12): Krak, Tigs, Lia, Dah, Wolfie, Adella, Verbal, Elli, Crusher, Taei, Alanna, Pookie

Not Checked In (12): Krak, Tigs, Lia, Dah, Wolfie, Adella, Verbal, Elli, Crusher, Taei, Alanna, Pookie

Deadline Vote

Day 48hrs/Night 24hrs - Meesh

Day 36hrs/Night 48hrs -

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*checks in*

[glow=red,2,300]Krak[/glow]

Sorry but at this point, I'm tired of people being inactive.

And sucks on the 2 deaths. Which means Voldy wasn't a Solo Kill, he was the godfather. Damn it.

....and apparently his NK was passed to another member of his mafia team.

I agreed with Meesh on deadlines, but I don't like having them over the weekend (some of us are pretty inactive over weekends, like me).

I'm cool with [glow=red,2,300]Krak[/glow] for today, but if that doesn't get the inactives contributing, we can't keep lynching them like that.  Somebody else mentioned this, and I agree with them.

I can't remember you coming out Lia, but I could have missed it. I'm glad you think the PR's were funny, but it nearly ruined the game for me. They were a bit pathetic and stopped the flow iof the game, especially when given to the more active players. If you were town, maybe giving it to the inactivesn would have been better! Sorry, but they did annoy me, but at least you got a laugh out of it! Great for you but no one else!

If I get one again, you are on the lynch block tomorrow for causing trouble to the game, and you don't benefit it by doing it!

As for the quick days, they have only just happened, so how do you explain not voting when we had about 5 or so days for one game day! Thats not the best excuse! We all have to try and catch up best we can, and are all busy else where as well!

Which Twin are you then?

That would be Fred ;)

PR-Giver was my role. I do not squander roles. I do not flitter them away on inactives. If you didn't want to play in a game where you could have gotten a PR, you shouldn't have signed up. None of the PR's were for over 10 posts, you could have squandered them easily and then gotten back to real posting. I don't much care if you found them pathetic, I wasn't trying to go for witty nor was I trying to find some that might impress you ;) And I'm very glad my PRs did amuse me ;D Considering this game is on page 142 and there has been little else to amuse!

I'll go with the consensus since [glow=red,2,300]Krak[/glow] isn't my Twin ;)

Hey guys, let's not be hasty here!

Sorry I've been so inactive, but I tend to go low profile when I don't want to get lynched.  Also, it's summer and I've been traveling a lot.  I don't want to use that as an excuse, but it doesn't help my activity.

Hey guys, let's not be hasty here!

Sorry I've been so inactive, but I tend to go low profile when I don't want to get lynched.  Also, it's summer and I've been traveling a lot.  I don't want to use that as an excuse, but it doesn't help my activity.

Often times enough, this will result in the opposite of what you're looking for.  Inactives that last too long start to look like mafia, as you'd expect the mafia to eliminate those that provide no information with their voting history.......of which I think you have none.

Which is why we're doing this right now - to get you inactives to start talking...at least a little.  Your post, while having words in it, did not say anything relevant to the game.  Who do you suspect?  Do you have info you can add that will help the town?

Deadline

Vote Count

Krak (4): Meesh, Boopsy, Verbal, Lia

No Vote (10): Krak, Tigs, Dah, Wolfie, Adella, Elli, Crusher, Taei, Alanna, Pookie

Not Checked In (08 ): Tigs, Dah, Wolfie, Elli, Crusher, Taei, Alanna, Pookie

Deadline Vote

Day 48hrs/Night 24hrs - Meesh, Verbal

Day 36hrs/Night 48hrs -

Those not checked in by the end of Day 8 will be added to the lynch due to lack of activity.

Deadline

Vote Count

Krak (5): Meesh, Boopsy, Verbal, Lia, Elli

No Vote (09): Krak, Tigs, Dah, Wolfie, Adella, Crusher, Taei, Alanna, Pookie

Not Checked In (07): Tigs, Dah, Wolfie, Crusher, Taei, Alanna, Pookie

Deadline Vote

Day 36hrs/Night 48hrs -

Holy fast voting Batman!  I'm here, don't kill me. 

I'm holding my vote because we're over half way to lynch by hammer and I see some people on the not-checked-in list who are playing and we don't want to lose.  I'm all for short days, but someone dying for not logging in for half a day (which is what it's looking like with  Krak getting to 5/8 in 5 hours) feels a little ouchy to me.  I intend to add my vote to Krak, but can we wait until Tuesday to lynch him so that people in all time zones maybe get a chance to log on? 

I like the shorter days but agree that if the deadline falls over the weekend (like the 24 hours of night is Saturday and Sunday only) that we may need an adjustment.

Look at the list of the dead -- the closest thing to an inactive on there was Player, who was killed because of the connection with Aemon -- Aemon claiming he'd roleblocked Player night 2 and Player saying he was blocked night 1. The targets have all been people who were active or had revealed either characters or rolls. Add in the number of vig kills happening when people just have suspicions, and it becomes dangerous to have an opinion.

Not a bad point, but to have been lurking the ENTIRE game is suspicious in itself, ya know?  We talk about lynching you, and you miraculously pop in right away to defend yourself?  That is why my vote is still on you, btw.

I've been keeping an eye on the game, making sure I wasn't targeted or anything.  I haven't been lurking the whole game; I've made votes here and there, just to keep myself busy.  I've been getting nervous lately though, lot's of people are dying that look innocent...like Thorum

Okay, if Red is lynching all players who haven't checked in by the end of the day then we need to not have a lynch and try and limit the blood loss as much as possible.

I also think we need to keep an eye on who does come in and check, especially close to the deadline, because I'm sure their scum buddies will kick them here to make sure they don't lose 'em.

[glow=red,2,300]unvote[/glow]

Those not checked in by the end of Day 8 will be added to the lynch due to lack of activity.

Deadline

Vote Count

Krak (4): Meesh, Boopsy, Verbal, Elli

No Vote (10): Krak, Tigs, Dah, Wolfie, Adella, Crusher, Taei, Alanna, Pookie, Lia

Not Checked In (06): Tigs, Dah, Wolfie, Crusher, Taei, Alanna

Deadline Vote

Day 36hrs/Night 48hrs -

Lia, we do have... 1 day and 16 hours left till day 8 is over.  It's not quite as dire as you're making it sound.

http://www.timeanddate.com/counters/fullscreen.html?mode=a&year=2010&month=7&day=14&hour=2pm&min=0&sec=0&p0=64

There, that's the countdown to the deadline.

As long as we follow Pookie's suggestion and hold off on actually hammering anyone until closer to the deadline, we should see more people checking in.

I still think we should lynch Krak, though of course that's up to other people since I only control my own vote.  But we'll see, we do have quite a bit of time to make that decision, depending on who shows up and who doesn't.

Yikes, geez, I'm here. Yes, let's hold off the lynch until we've at least given people a chance to check in. I mean, sheesh, this is the first chance I've had to get online all day, but I'm here.

It's not bad to be cautious at all.  It's the assuming that nobody on that "not checked in" list is going to check in at all, so we'd better not lynch anybody, that I'm having a problem with.

So, if I think someone's scum, I should still not want to lynch them, just because we might be losing a few people due to inactivity?  And should choose not to vote at all for that person, even when there's plenty of time before the deadline for more people to check in?

I already did say that Pookie's right, we should WAIT to hammer Krak, or not hammer him at all but allow him to have the most votes, till the deadline.  Suggesting that we lynch no one at all, though...  That's what I don't understand.  It seems too early to make that call.  If absolutely no one else checks in by tomorrow at 2, I may go with the idea of not lynching Krak.

However, I do think he's scum, and don't think that the possibility of losing 4 people to MK (I think we'll be losing 3, at most, I think Tigs will check in, but not sure about Crusher, Wolfie, or Dah), is enough to get me to remove my vote when we have over 24 hours left of toDay.

I just don't get why everyone's unvoting.  Krak's not even close to being hammered anymore, and if every single person who has yet to check in checks in and votes for him, he still won't be hammered.

Archived