DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Harry Potter Mafia Maddness <Game Over - Congrads Town & Siblings>

Those not checked in by the end of Day 8 will be added to the lynch due to lack of activity.

Deadline

Wed July 14th @ 2pm CST; 14 alive, 8 to lynch

Vote Count

Krak (3): Meesh, Boopsy, Verbal

No Vote (11): Krak, Tigs, Dah, Wolfie, Adella, Crusher, Taei, Alanna, Pookie, Lia, Elli

Not Checked In (04): Tigs, Dah, Wolfie, Crusher

Deadline Vote

Day 48hrs/Night 24hrs - Meesh, Verbal

Day 36hrs/Night 48hrs - Taei

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree with Meesh!  I understand wanting to wait and see how many people we will lose but that doesn't mean that we should stop the scum hunting.  In fact, I think it should make it more dire.  I think with Wolfie and myself checking in, that leaves Crusher and Dah on the "not checked in" list.  Let's assume they are both town, that is a bad day phase for us at any point in the game...as I'm sure you will all agree. 

Yup, Crusher is a vouched innocent so if he doesn't make it here by the deadline, that's one guaranteed loss of an innocent.  Also, Krak, Dah's a guy. Trying to set yourself up to look innocent if he doesn't show up, dies, and flips scum? (assuming you dnn't get lynched, which you should) :P

wow, i need more sleep.  i almost ended the day thinking the deadline was today *breaths a sigh of relief*

Those not checked in by the end of Day 8 will be added to the lynch due to lack of activity.

Deadline

Vote Count

Krak (3): Meesh, Boopsy, Verbal

Dah (1): Krak

No Vote (10): Tigs, Dah, Wolfie, Adella, Crusher, Taei, Alanna, Pookie, Lia, Elli

Not Checked In (02): Dah, Crusher

Deadline Vote

Dah is not scum.

I never said anything about not scum hunting, please don't twist my intent. I was trying not to see 7 players killed, most of whom would be townies, willy nilly. We had no idea if any of them would show up. But I feel *personally* at this point, okay enough to vote since most have checked in.

[glow=red,2,300]Krak[/glow], sorry but you look like you were a scum trying to fly under the radar, get mentioned and suddenly pop up to try and look innocent and then you try and distract by voting for an innocent you haven't seen around to defend themself.

Sorrrrryyyyyy.....*hic* guys...*hic* school...*hic* is just annoying *hic* right now for its *hic* from 9-5.

*stutters a bit and starts crying*

You...guy...*hic* hate me *hic* and thanks for...*hic* dismissing me over nothing...*hic* and being pined after all this that i've done for my old master.

*stumbles*

Deadline

Vote Count

Krak (4): Meesh, Boopsy, Verbal, Lia

Dah (1): Krak

No Vote (09): Tigs, Dah, Wolfie, Adella, Crusher, Taei, Alanna, Pookie, Elli

Not Checked In (01): Crusher

Deadline Vote

Well I'm satisfied, [glow=red,2,300]Krak[/glow] it is. He hasn't posted anything in defense that works for me, sounds rather like a Mafia lying low and then popping up to try and defend himself when he gets the spotlight on him regardless.

Ok, I'll reveal.  I'm John Dawlish, Cop. 

I've had 7 days of innocent readings, but one of those was Rose.  Since all 7 have been innocent, I have a feeling that there's something wonky about my readings.  I wouldn't put it past Red to create a "naive cop" role to counter the Town's viewing Power.  I haven't shared in the hope of someone coming back as anti-town, and my innocent readings don't really help anyone.

Archived