• Created
  • Last Reply

i hope he's okay Tigs.

Deadline

Thurs July 8th @ 2pm CST or when all Night Actions have been received

Class Rooms - 10

Hogsmead - 0

It's now Dawn phase!

the thread will be locked until all results from NA's have been sent.

answer to Felix Q#5 was *drum roll* Umbidge-itis ;)  the answer is located in Chapter 30 of OoTP

Felix Question #6 - please PM answers to me to recieve credit

6.What is the advertisement on the front of the Twins Joke Shop?

Jeran, Lord Voldemort has been killed by Dementors

Deadline

Sat July 10th @ 2pm CST; 19 alive, 10 to lynch

Vote Count

No Vote (19): Boopsy, Krak, Tigs, Lia, Dah, Mottlee, Wolfie, Adella, Verbal, Elli, Locke, Meesh, Alanna, Wombat, Pookie, Crusher, Taei,  Thorum, Tayla

WHy, oh why did you all wanna go for colin???

[glow=red,2,300]Tigs[/glow]. You've got so much bad luck there's two options:

- you need some time off,

- or you're faking it.

Both of these should make it unlikely for you to care whether you get lynched.

Secondly, you're usually MUCH more active. So is Meesh, btw.

I could also go after Wombat or Pookie, for being in the second half of the Locke-bandwagon.

Oh man, that is perfectly epic! ;D  Right on! :D

Thorum, I'd thought at the beginning of the game maybe Tigs was faking it, but then I realized that it's not just this game that she's said anything about those things in, as well as the fact that there's kind of that unspoken rule not to fake something like that.

Still, needing some time off is feasible.  I don't think that's worth lynching someone over, though, because we need to try and actually find scum.

About my lower activity...  It's because honestly, I started my reread and I gave up after about 10 pages, and I don't have too much to add right now.  I know I really do need to reread, or at least reread the parts of the game I was dead for, with a closer eye, but I haven't. So not much to add.

My suspect list is Thorum, Wombat, and Verbal, right now.

Thorum, I would never fake any of the things that I have went through recently.  For one, the only superstition that I believe in is that if you lie about something like that then it will bring it down on you.  For two, it would be down right cruel to lie about something so serious just for a game. Any of the people that have me on facebook can tell you that I have not just said these things to a website full of strangers, I say them on there where my family could call the lie if it was one. I'm not trying to seem hateful about it, I would just hope that no one else would make their friends on here worry needlessly and I sure wouldn't do it.

If you all believe that I should take some time off then I will ask to be replaced but in my crazy day to day life, the games and people on DM are the only things that keep me sane.  I know it's not fair to the others playing this game that I am not here all the time but with all due respect, I am by far the least inactive one here.  

So, who had the brilliant idea of targeting Jeran last night?  Whoever you are, thank you.

Yes, yes, do come forward so we can properly thank you. Don't be shy. We REALLY are appreciative of your good job. *smiles sweetly*

So, who had the brilliant idea of targeting Jeran last night?  Whoever you are, thank you.

Yes, yes, do come forward so we can properly thank you. Don't be shy. We REALLY are appreciative of your good job. *smiles sweetly*

lol

Probably meant that if he was invetigated by either a truth seeker or a finder and get away with "innocent".

That's what I think anyway. OR it might be that he's really good at french kissing.

*ahem* I'm just saying. Harry's fixation with Voldy's gotta be more than enemity. Just like his and Dumby's.... private lessons. *eyes Crusher*

DEATH SCENE!

So, Wombat, Lia, Boopsy, Mottlee...  Any thoughts on the game?

I have listed my current top suspects.

I guess only Thorum's voted, I might as well throw a vote out there too.

We don't have long deadlines, anymore.

[glow=red,2,300]Thorum[/glow]

I am going to miss playing with you so much Boopsy.

Awwww... *snuggles Wombat*

*plays with Wombat* You realise if you turn out to be like, I don't know, Headless nick or something, we'll be rewriting slash-fics everywhere right? Oh well...

My thoughts on the game is... Jeran was probably a Vig. Which means, he probably had no idea who was Dementor. So nothing he said or did would be useful. Also... dementors had no idea who Jeran was either... which IS GOOD. Now... who do I think is scum?

I don't think Tigs is being scummy by having all kindsa random madness happening in her life. Terribly unlucky, yes, but not so much scummy.

Motlee's obviously out.

I've got my mason bros and sis.

People who haven't really been checking in are annoying me. Where's everyone else???

I think there are far too many inactives.  Also, all the replacements are making things difficult.  I had no idea Dah'mir was back in the game for instance.  I think our scum might be hiding among the inactives.

Deadline

Sat July 10th @ 2pm CST; 19 alive, 10 to lynch

Vote Count

Tigs (1): Thorum

Thorums (2): Meesh, Taei

No Vote (16): Boopsy, Krak, Tigs, Lia, Dah, Mottlee, Wolfie, Adella, Verbal, Elli, Locke, Alanna, Wombat, Pookie, Crusher, Tayla

Damnit, I do not like the short deadlines :P Yay for scum kill, let's get us some more.

sorry, but i agree with Tayla this game is taking way to long.  the deadline is the only thing i felt i could mess with, with out messing up the balance i've designed.

i'm not a fan of this short of a deadline either, but the game's already been going for a month; DM crashes or no DM crashes ...

*dies laughing* This has gotta be the weirdest HP storyline EVER.

Also... WHERE IS THE DEATH SCENE??? That one's gotta be EPIC. Come on Mod Goddess, WE DESERVE A DEATH SCENE!!

lol it'll come.  i'm bushed right now so i promise i'll be caught up on scenes by the end of this weekan and you will have plenty to read :)

i'll link them like i did Mad-Eye's scene and they'll be posted in order over on the OP of the Dead Thread as well once i get them up.  i'm off work tomorrow and home all day with nothing beter to do than play mafia, write scenes, mod this game and avoid doing laundry *grins*

Archived