DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Harry Potter Mafia Maddness <Game Over - Congrads Town & Siblings>

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd better! :D

But if I don't, the mafia will regret losing a night phase for it. :P

*points at meeesh* OMG!!! SHE SAID THE MOD GODDESS MADE A MISTAKE!!!

Yup, but I was laughing at all y'all who didn't even notice. :-*

Wolfie, Ron Weasley has been killed via AK Curse

Adella, Professor Sprout has been killed via Dementor NK

Deadline

Mon, July 19th @ 2pm CST; 12 alive, 7 to lynch

Vote Count

No Vote (12): Tigs, Dah, Crusher, Pookie, Elli, Boopsy, Lia, Meesh, Mottlee, Verbal, Alanna, Taei

Okay, now scumhunting.  My least favorite thing to do because I hate thinking! >.< :P

I don't think we have many scum left, which makes it harder, but also makes it a little safer.  I am imagining 1 of each group left, unless Voldy's group had a recruit and we never found the recruiter.  I'd like to imagine that's not the case, because that's scary, so for now I'll discard that possibility.

Maybe 2 in one group, or both, if we want to play it safe, but we have been rather lucky with scum kills so far throughout the game.

Anyway, the people I am now least sure about are Tigs, Pookie, and Elli.  Elli said she dropped a hint; I don't remember seeing one but I am kind of giving her the benefit of the doubt.  I also still have that vague feeling about Verbal, but since I've replaced Pank I haven't seen much that makes him seem scummy, I will admit, and he's acted fairly town to my knowledge, so I'm not going to pursue that one right now.

I thought it only fitting that a PR-giver receive a PR. ;D

And I love it! :D

(by the way, that PR came from me to you courtesy of the lovely Felix potion :D)

Okay, folks, it's the weekend, but we do need to kind of...get going.

I am going to start off the voting again, with [glow=red,2,300]Pookie[/glow].  I am not certain about her, I could see her being town or on a team with Wombat (aka, ministry) either way.  I suppose I shouldn't discount the possibility of her being on the Voldy team, either, but it was her being so eager to go with Wombat and vote for me the other day, just looking for a reason to vote me ("calling my bluff" is not a solid reason to vote for someone, she chose to interpret that as me saying I was lying).

So yeah.  Again, I could see her going either way, but for now I'm gonna put my vote on her.  Let's call it a slightly stronger hunch than the one I kinda have about Verbal, and a slightly weaker one than the one I had about Wombat.

I didn't choose to interpret it as anything.  http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/bluff That's what the phrase means -- to call someone's bluff is to catch them in a lie.  I was reading what you wrote, no interpreting involved.  I think by reading the post it's pretty clear that I was honestly upset that you'd lie about an ability like that and that after I figured out that it was a misuse of the term and not a lie, I withdrew any FOS-type things against you (and would have withdrawn my vote if the day hadn't ended).  I wouldn't have been so upset if I hadn't believed your claim to begin with.  :P

Looking at the roster and at the claims we have left, I agree on both Verbal and Tigs.  For now I'm going to go with [glow=red,2,300]Tigs[/glow] partly on a hunch and partly on the fact that Verbal's been voting and participating more. 

Deadline

Vote Count

Pookie (1) - Meesh

Tigs (1) - Pookie

No Vote (12): Tigs, Dah, Crusher Elli, Boopsy, Lia, Mottlee, Verbal, Alanna, Taei

Back. Sorry, but I don't think I will catch up by reading the thread. *finds a summary*

:D

I thought it only fitting that a PR-giver receive a PR. ;D

And I love it! :D

(by the way, that PR came from me to you courtesy of the lovely Felix potion :D)

Okay, folks, it's the weekend, but we do need to kind of...get going.

I am going to start off the voting again, with [glow=red,2,300]Pookie[/glow].  I am not certain about her, I could see her being town or on a team with Wombat (aka, ministry) either way.  I suppose I shouldn't discount the possibility of her being on the Voldy team, either, but it was her being so eager to go with Wombat and vote for me the other day, just looking for a reason to vote me ("calling my bluff" is not a solid reason to vote for someone, she chose to interpret that as me saying I was lying).

So yeah.  Again, I could see her going either way, but for now I'm gonna put my vote on her.  Let's call it a slightly stronger hunch than the one I kinda have about Verbal, and a slightly weaker one than the one I had about Wombat.

I didn't choose to interpret it as anything.  http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/bluff That's what the phrase means -- to call someone's bluff is to catch them in a lie.  I was reading what you wrote, no interpreting involved.  I think by reading the post it's pretty clear that I was honestly upset that you'd lie about an ability like that and that after I figured out that it was a misuse of the term and not a lie, I withdrew any FOS-type things against you (and would have withdrawn my vote if the day hadn't ended).  I wouldn't have been so upset if I hadn't believed your claim to begin with.  :P

Looking at the roster and at the claims we have left, I agree on both Verbal and Tigs.  For now I'm going to go with [glow=red,2,300]Tigs[/glow] partly on a hunch and partly on the fact that Verbal's been voting and participating more. 

Hmm.  I read, and then re-read, both posts, and I can't say that I fault either.  Buuuut, the one thing I did notice was that after Meesh put forth some reasons and voted Pookie, she didn't come back and OMGUS vote for Meesh.  Instead, she turned in a separate direction and voted Tigs.  I actually can't make up my mind on whether that is town or mafia behavior.  My first thought was mafia, so I'm going to vote for [glow=red,2,300]Pookie[/glow], and not try and second guess myself.

Deadline

Vote Count

Pookie (3) - Meesh, Verbal

Tigs (2) - Pookie, Taei

No Vote (09): Tigs, Dah, Crusher Elli, Boopsy, Lia, Mottlee, Alanna

Well the deadline is fast approaching. I'd like to hear from Tigs or Pookie before I make my decision but I'll come back and vote before the deadline even if they don't post before then.

Because You-Know-Who told me He-Must-Not-Be-Named is damn sexy.

I didn't OMGUS Meesh because she's claimed a character and I believe her based on 1) Viktor Krum was in the game and 2) the misunderstanding about the bluff issue was just that, a misunderstanding.  I voted for an unrevealed person who I believe is scum and not the person who's voting for me just because she's voting for me. 

Perhaps you believe I should have OMGUS'd because that's how you'd play it?

Looking at the roster and at the claims we have left, I agree on both Verbal and Tigs.  For now I'm going to go with Tigs partly on a hunch and partly on the fact that Verbal's been voting and participating more. 

I really don't follow Verb's logic on Pookie. I think OMGUS is the kind of stuff you pull at the beginning of a game, not near the end when you actually have more evidence.

[glow=red,2,300]Tigs[/glow] because she just hasn't contributed much other than to state the obvious. :P

Archived