DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Harry Potter Mafia Maddness <Game Over - Congrads Town & Siblings>

Wow, George went on a rampage. :P At least we got two anti-towns out of it!

Not sure who to vote for as most of the people left aren't terribly active. Alanna clamins jester/vanilla townie and I really have no reason to suspect she's lying. I'll see what happens over the weekend before I cast my vote.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait... you're going to vote for me for being inactive? Why not vote for Boopsy then? He's the one who confirmed that I was town and he was revealed as Harry Potter. It was confirmed through him that I'm Hermione and that Crusher was Dumbledore, which was also confirmed at the end of the last day when he died. o.0

Yeah, I was a little inactive, DM went down and I had to work, so I missed an entire day because of it. *rolls eyes*

Okay, summary time....

Dah - George Weasley - Confirmed by enraged kills

Boopys - Harry Potter - Confirmed by death

Mottlee - Ginny Weasley - Confirmed by death

Alanna - Peeves - Unconfirmed yet

Taei - Hermione Granger - Confirmed by Boopsy and Crusher (Dumbledore)

Elli - ?

I'm going with..... [glow=red,2,300]Elli[/glow]!

Taei, i'm assuming that you got this in a PM then since you're quoting from somewhere and that if you are Hermione you have some ability to find out who's who or something of that sort. 

So i'll unvote [glow=red,2,300]Taei[/glow] you for now since what you are saying is true.

Vote [glow=red,2,300]Elli[/glow].

Do you both actually have a reason to vote me? Or is this just whatever you pulled out of a hat? ::)

Seriously though, if you have a reason for voting for me, I'd like to hear it. I remind you that I did leave a hint, but it appears nobody bothered to read my hint. I'm Madame Pomfrey and I am the Healer.

Well, actually, I just have a good memory. You had said you were George earlier in the thread. Elli seemed to not know who it was that did the kills and Alanna claimed Peeves. So it would make sense that these kills confirm your claims.

And Elli, you're one of two that hasn't been confirmed yet. Alanna claimed Peeves earlier, so it's either you, her, or both of you that is our left over Mafia.

I'm sorry, but keeping vote for the moment. I may change it over the weekend, but I went looking though day 2 (yes, all freaking 30 or so pages of it) and still didn't see you claim or even mildly hint at a character Elli. If I missed it feel free to share where it is.

I'm thinking whatever mafia is left must have been recruited, because everyone is either a confirmed innocent, or has a believable claim. I'm not 100% sure about Elli, because I have played in a few games with no Healer. I'd think you would need one in a game this large,though.

Unfortunately, if someone was a recruit, that makes this a lot harder. I would like to do a reread on the most recent days, if I have time. Maybe later today.

Took me ages to catch up, yet again. I think I need a Pepper-Up potion to clear my head. That and possibly some Skele-Gro when I put my fist through the screen every time DM goes down (which is too freaking much!) :P

I have no idea who to believe. I suspect that Charis is innocent. [glow=red,2,300]Mynd[/glow] seems so busy flinging accusations in all directions, like he wants to deflect suspicion away from himself. I'm still not sure about Dah's claim either.

That bolded part was my hint and it's back on page 65.

We need to get this game moving since it takes 4 to lynch. I'm sure you guys know that i'm townie and have not been recruited. It was an accident for the VKs as i didnt know fully who was who. And still got at least one mafia. Hmmmm, so i'm going to vote [glow=red,2,300]Alanna[/glow] since i'm still iffy on her role and if she got recruited.

Alanna, Peeves has been lynched

Deadline

Tues, July 27th @ 2pm CST or when all Night Actions have been recieved

[glow=blue,2,300]Diagon Alley[/glow] or [glow=purple,2,300]Around London[/glow]

Archived