Pookie (3) - Meesh, Verbal

No Vote (06): Tigs, Dah, Crusher Boopsy, Mottlee, Alanna

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tigs, Cornelius Fudge has been lynched.

Deadline

Tuesday July 20th @ 2pm CST or when all Night Actions have been recieved

[glow=blue,2,300]Dept. of Mysteries[/glow] or [glow=purple,2,300]Diagon Alley[/glow]

I didn't OMGUS Meesh because she's claimed a character and I believe her based on 1) Viktor Krum was in the game and 2) the misunderstanding about the bluff issue was just that, a misunderstanding.  I voted for an unrevealed person who I believe is scum and not the person who's voting for me just because she's voting for me. 

Perhaps you believe I should have OMGUS'd because that's how you'd play it?

Hell no, I would have done the same as you...which is kinda why I was suspicious.  As there is obviously still a DE out there, I still am.  Sorry.  I'm glad I was wrong on this one, but I wonder if perhaps either lynch would have resulted in mafia dead?

Argh again I didn't get on in time to vote! Sorry guys, the weekend was nuts. Also my computer has a virus, so I have to get on my mom's computer; luckily, she's been really nice about it, so my online time shouldn't be limited.

I agree Fudge was definitely Ministry, so good job on that everyone ;D

I wonder how many mafia we have left? I feel like it can't be that many. There's obviously still at least one DE left.

[glow=blue,2,300]Dept. of Mysteries[/glow]

Sorry, I'm a bit confused... when we vote these venues, does something specific happen in each place? So far I haven't the chosen places being featured much. And if there's a pattern I'd like to be able to choose venues which help us.

What happen at the Dept of Mysteries in the book? Or Diagon alley for that matter?

I'm just saying... if each place gives powers to specific people, choosing the right place may give the right pwoers to the right people. *shrugs*

Deadline

Tuesday July 20th @ 2pm CST or when all Night Actions have been recieved

Dept. of Mysteries - 4

Diagon Alley - 0

most of what you ask is PAFO boopsy :)

each place has goodies & traps associated with the area; i tried to equal them out an dall are issued via Random.org.

it will be explianed further at the end of the game

Verbal, Neville Longbottom has been killed with Bella's Dagger

Lia, Fred Weasley has been killed via Avada Kedavera curse

Deadline

Thrusday, July 22 @ 2pm CST; 9 alive, 5 to lynch

Vote Count

No Vote (09): Dah, Crusher, Boopsy, Mottlee, Alanna, Meesh, Pookie, Taei, Elli

George Weasley has been enraged at the death of his sibling.

Okay, I deserve so much better than this!  I was sitting at work, which is ridiculous, I mean, I shouldn't have to work, I deserve servants, no wait, SLAVES, they should be kissing my feet, doing everything for me, so I can sit around and do nothing, or whatever I want, because I am a freaking PRINCESS, I mean, look at my gorgeous hair, my perfect face, my glowing eyes, pearly white teeth, I WANT SLAVES NOW SO I'M NOT FORCED TO WORK LIKE A SIMPLE PEASANT ANYMORE!!!

Anyway, I was there, and I had to use my phone to get online!  Of all things!  My phone!  I should've had them bowing at my feet and letting me use a real computer!  The outrage, the embarrassment of having to use a stupid old cell phone to get online!!

So I took forever to get a post typed up, which was annoying and I almost yelled at all the customers that thought that their food was more important than me doing what I wanted to do!  REALLY, how ridiculous is that, a pretty pretty princess like me is so much more deserving than those simple, less-than-attractive folk. *tosses hair*

But I finally got a post typed up on my phone, and then I went to send it in, and the internet, what nerve, it DARED to stop working for a moment, and it LOST my POST!!!  *cries* I mean, it's so mean, I wanted to take its head off, and make someone else type up a new post for me, but I was stuck at that horrible work place.

It was a lot better than this one, it really was, because I am too distraught at how people just don't understand how perfect and pretty and princesslike and just purely amazing and superior I am, to put in as much effort as I did before.

Not that you should expect anything from me, that's MY job to expect things from YOU. ::)

The basic gist of what I want to say is that I think we probably only have one bad guy left, and to the best of my knowledge, which is better than anyone else's and you all should do what I want!!, if we want to look for a dastardly villain who kills people, we need to look among Pookie, Elli, and Alanna.  I would have to go back and reread to be sure about if Elli and Pookie have claimed, but someone else should do that for me, but anyway, I think [glow=red,2,300]Alanna[/glow] is our best bet right now, and I want her head off her freaking shoulders!!!

Now I'm going to go away and make someone give me a foot massage, unless one of you wants to do it, but I think you probably wouldn't be any good at it, so I'm not bothering to ask. Sheesh. ::)

Ah, I have a vote ;D Well, I guess if I'm going to reveal I may as well. I'm glad I've survived this long to do so, or else my whole little plan would've been worthless ;D

I am Peeves, and I was a jester. However, there is a condition to my role: if I reveal, or if I made any hints so that someone could guess my role/character, I would lose the jester role and become vanilla townie.

You might be wondering why I didn't just let myself get lynched, and that's because I HATE the jester role. I was incredibl angry when I got it. I think it's a waste of player, and is basically telling the player they don't really get to play. So I decided early on that I would eventually reveal and become vanilla townie. I've actually been considering myself a vanilla townie anyway.

I figure some people might want to know why I didn't reveal earlier, since the mafia could've killed me and I wouldn't have won as either a townie or a jester. Mostly, I was afraid to. Too many people know I hate needless and early reveals, and I thought people would probably jump all over me and lynch me for being out of character, so to speak. So that's why I decided to wait. I have a pretty good record in lasting until endgame in all the games I've played, so I was banking on that.

I'm going to have to think before placing a vote for now. I don't have a much of a read on anyone.

Give me a PR will you Meesh! HAH! You do not PR the PR Giver without repercussions!

*giggles*

Oh, but it was so hilariously funny, and I wanted to do it, so I did it, and that's all that matters because as a Pretty pretty princess I can do whatever I want!!!! ;D

And I hope this isn't your fault, I want you to be brought back to life and you thrown in the dungeons with spiders and stuff because how dare you people do something to ME, I demand you fix it immediately so I can go on and live my life in peace!!!  >:(

Erm, so, I don't know.  That's kind of convenient, Alanna, and I am pretty much the only person entitled to have anything convenient!!!  How dare you!!!

But I want to know what other people think too, not because I actually care what they think, but because I am bored and you all must entertain me because I can't be bored, it's against my all-powerful and perfect rules!!!

Though I will have to go and reread stuff Pookie said. *sighs*  All that work, all that work...

And Elli, too...

It's like, I didn't pay quite close enough attention to be sure which of those three to vote for, before, so now, I have to do work to figure it out?!? Preposterous!!!  I want someone to do it for me, or else I'll throw a fit and you'll regret it!!!!

Believe me, I know how 'convenient' it sounds, but what else could I do? I'm sorry, but I don't want to win by being lynched, so I didn't see any other way to deal with my role. And, actually, now that I've revealed, I really won't win by being lynched.

Meesh, Fluer Delacour has felt the wrath of George Weasley

Pookie, Draco Malfoy has felt the wrath of George Weasley

Crusher, Albus Dumbledore has felt the wrath of George Weasley

Everyone spent the night mourning Fluers death, Night 10 is skipped there is no scene choice and it's now Day 11.

Deadline

Monday, July 26 @ 2pm CST; 6 alive, 4 to lynch

Vote Count

No Vote (06): Dah, Boopsy, Mottlee, Alanna, Taei, Elli

Archived