DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Harry Potter Mafia Maddness <Game Over - Congrads Town & Siblings>

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those not checked in by the end of Day 8 will be added to the lynch due to lack of activity.

Deadline

Wed July 14th @ 2pm CST; 14 alive, 8 to lynch

Vote Count

Krak (5): Meesh, Verbal, Lia, Alanna, Taei,

Dah (1): Krak

No Vote (08 ): Tigs, Dah, Wolfie, Adella, Crusher, Pookie, Elli, Boopsy

Deadline Vote

Day 48hrs/Night 24hrs - Meesh, Verbal

Day 36hrs/Night 48hrs - Taei

That's nice, wait till almost the last second to reveal.

Also, MOD, does Lia have 2 votes, to be listed twice on there?

[glow=red,2,300]unvote[/glow]

Well, right now, the people I'm looking at to find mafia are:

Verbal

Pookie

Tigs

Adella

Elli

Alanna

The rest of us are, for the moment, vouched innocents.  Naturally that doesn't mean we shouldn't completely discount the possibility of anyone being mafia, but the 4 masons, the Weasley twins, and myself are in the clear for the moment.

That's actually my suspect list in order, by the way.

I wish I could make a casing or something, but A) don't have that much time right now and B) probably wouldn't do it anyway.

I don't remember Verbal ever claiming a role or anything, if he has then my bad, but with Day 8 nearing its close I'm going to vote [glow=red,2,300]Verbal[/glow].

nope just oversight by a sleepy Mod.  thanks for catching it Meesh :)

Deadline

Vote Count

Krak (4): Verbal, Lia, Alanna, Taei,

Dah (1): Krak

Verbal (1): Meesh

No Vote (08 ): Tigs, Dah, Wolfie, Adella, Crusher, Pookie, Elli, Boopsy

Deadline Vote

I don't remember Verbal ever claiming a role or anything, if he has then my bad, but with Day 8 nearing its close I'm going to vote [glow=red,2,300]Verbal[/glow].

No, I never claimed anything, because I really don't like that play style.  I'll reveal if my neck is on the line, or if it really can help.

Actually Meesh, care to explain why you find me to be your #1 suspect?  You mentioned this before without actually saying more on the subject, and it gave me the impression of laying breadcrumbs for a future lynch case on me.  And here we are....So, why exactly do you feel I'm suspicious?

*shrugs*

I just do.

I'm kind of going with the hunch thing...  I'm not asking anyone else to follow my lead, actually, I just don't have much other than hunches to contribute because I'm not the world's greatest (or even mediocre) analyst, so I will vote for who I feel could be scum and wait and see what other people say.

It's not like one vote on you puts you in danger of a lynch, as long as there are other people who check in and submit who they think are suspicious.

Don't get mad at me for being lazy, I already know I am. :P

okay so DM crashed yesturday, i have no idea when i got back up so i'm now ending Day 8.

Deadline

Vote Count

Krak (3): Verbal, Alanna, Taei

Verbal (1): Meesh

No Vote (10): Tigs, Dah, Wolfie, Adella, Crusher, Pookie, Elli, Boopsy, Lia, Krak

Deadline Vote

Krak, Fenrir Greyback has been lynched.

also, you look at the body of Ginny Weasley and notice the locket around her neck has started to glow. As the gold glows birghter, you all shield your eyes from the white flash.  As briefly as it happened, the inauspicious light fades; your eyes snap back to her corpse in confusion, noticing that the locket now has a jagged crack running through it's center.  Ginny's eyes pop open in surprise and she breath a deep breath.

Mottlee is returned to the game.

Deadline

Friday, July 16 @ 6pm CST or when all night Actiosn have been recieved

[glow=orange,2,300]Ministry of Magic/Atruim[/glow] or [glow=purple,2,300]Dept of Mysteries[/glow]

Well, thank God, I'm glad my first hunch was right even though I didn't end up being on the lynch ballot. :D

Hehe, no worries....I almost unvoted as well, but I wasn't sure where else to place my vote so late in the day!

LOL @ Krak.

I'm a little surprised people unvoted at Dawlish so quickly. Wasn't he on the Ministry's side when they were being all evil in Harry's fifth year? If he were actually in the game, I would think he was with the Ministry.

Hehe, I can tell all you people voting for the Ministry of Magic and Atrium route are copying and pasting from Red's post. :D

Because it's  not spelled "Atruim," it's "Atrium." ;) ;D

Archived