DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Trivial Pursuit: Wheel of Time - Sign Ups

Clouds boil and light streaks across the sky as black coated visitors come to challenge their White rivals.

Welcome to a contest of Wits, nerdiness, and epic wheel of time love. Questions will range from books one through eleven. So don't worry about TGS spoilers. I would prefer it if the guardians balanced the servants however the rules will be tailored towards the contestants. Depending on how many people I have sign up will depend how the rounds will go. Here is a sample from the first game I hosted:

Final Question to be answered when you have six pieces of pie:

Who in the 3rd age invented the Hang Glider? ANSWERED

Current Questions are...

Science & Nature: What color is the Jumpup flower?

History: Which two armies breached Tar Valon's walls.

Geography: How many cities are in Mayene?

Arts and Literature: Who drew "Tempo of Infinity"?

Entertainment: ...With his Lance of Fire that could reach around the world, and his wars with Alsbet, the Queen of All... is a Tale of who?

Sports and Leisure: Name 6 type of marks that are found on dice.

Here I will clarify questions and post information that needs saying!

New and improved rules: A person can answer/guess two questions at a time. You cannot guess/answer again until another person has answered/guessed or 2 days has passed, whichever comes first. Your limit is always 2 questions for any period of time so feel free to always push your limit.  ;D

I would like to thank Talmanes for prompting me to include this section.

I have decided to see who in the Black Tower knows the most about the Wheel of Time books. So come one and all to play Trivial Persuit: Wheel of Time! There are six categories: Geography (blue), Entertainment (pink), History (yellow), Arts & Literature (brown), Science & Nature (green), and Sports & Leisure (orange).

I will post a question and the first person to answer it correctly gets some pie, made by yours truly. I will continue asking questions until someone has all six flavors of pie (Blueberry, Strawberry, Banna Cream, Pecan, Key lime, and Pumpkin. I will role a six sided die to choose what the next question will be so get ready!

I am making some tea, honey, and warming scones while you wait and for the after pie party!

First Question: Arts & Literature

What book describes Belal as the 'Netweaver'?

Whoever wins gets totally awesome bragging rights ;p

I would like to get this underway by next Monday at the latest, however I will modify based on sign ups. Google will be allowed and expected. I will tailor the questions for that reason. Depending on time zones I would like to have a lightning round. Questions that will be based off of memory and speed. Either way please sign up for this fun event. I'll be sure to stay impartial ;)

White Tower Participants

Elgee

Adella

Lia

Karasein

Millon

Charis

Amadine

Kati

Seafolk

Black Tower Participants

Talya            - Both Org leaders  

Claireducky      - You should be afraid

Locke

Aust

Ed

Talmanes

Wombat

Pete

A gateway opens and in wlaks Talya, perusing her new surroundings...

hmm, not bad. Now I believe we are hear to battle it out with the best of the White Tower. This should be interesting.

You can sign my up there Al :)

*leaps through a Gateway that opens*

*slams into a tree and falls to the ground*

*rubs his head even though that's not what hurts*  Ow...

*sees and Talya and smiles at her weakly, remembering her words about "Representing the Black Tower well" and "Being a good model for the new members"*

Um, hi there Tal...*scrambles to his feet*  I mean, present and accounted for Ma'am.  Ready to do the Black Tower proud. *bows*

Sign me up for the Black Tower at the risk of further embarrassment.  ;)

Gives the BT a better chance of not coming in last place I guess.. >.>

So Al, I take it you're not participating, since you will know all the answers, which is a total weight off my shoulders. WHOOO HOOO!

It's not like I was the Wheel of Time Geek *Shakes his head smiling*

You're right I'm not playing although I think it would be fun. Depending on how this goes I'll ask to hold a site wide challenge. I'll have to see if I can make a final question that would stump everyone *Smiles evily*

Archived