DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Trivial Pursuit: Wheel of Time - Sign Ups

I am 'closing' sign ups. Basically they are in wrap up mode. Poke anyone you wish to sign up, but I am tweaking the rules and will post the thread tomorrow. We will either start playing Thursday or if people feel that is to late in the week next Monday. Get ready, all books up to TGS (not including TGS though)!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

*Brushes the dust off of his trivial pursuit game*

Umm... yeah... about the poofing... *Winces and bows deeply and humbly*

I've PM'ed a few of you, but I'm going to get in contact with you all and see who is still willing to play. It should be a fun game *laughs evily, then looks around* What?

Anyways I'm going to see if I can get this up and running quickly. If it is still kosher I'll be making this game shorter than it was originally planned. I'm sure you'll all do fine.

Feel free to post here to check in again *Smiles*

Mother ducky *Bows formally* I'll be moving you over to the White Tower side. We have enough people to start. I'll post the rules up this time tomorrow in a new thread along with the start date. I'm debating between Friday and Monday, however this is horribly reminiscent so I'll make it Friday the 30th the game shall begin.

When I make the thread I'll send out another PM to everyone to let you all know.

Archived