DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Blue&Green Disney Week: Disney Mafia Dream Zone

LilyElizabeth

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Club Leader

Good question. This is where you can continue to post after you "die," or are put to sleep in this game. It's usually called a dead thread.

You may: heckle, speculate, tease, taunt, contribute ideas, ask questions, etc

You may not: reveal anything you knew that you did not get to reveal while alive, break any of the rules I listed in the game.

I said this somewhere, but it's worth saying again. I will close this thread if the rules concerning it are broken.

• Club Leader

LIVE ......... um, AWAKE players are not allowed to post here. If you do, I may have to put you to sleep as well. *nudges Millon the Noob back to the game thread*

You may talk to these guys, just not here. You have to do it in the game thread.

*kisses Aust* Nope. Didn't help. Sorry.  ;D

I see dead people! Er... sleeping people.

But yay for more people here in dream zone! We can have a pajama party!!Oh and I'm definitely in need of more kisses. I'm certain I could wake up if I were kissed thoroughly enough!

Boopsy just did that to me and many other things. Does that mean I get to come back to life?

O' and town vote for Talya... I still owe her a response for that last attack on me. Am I using reverse psychology, double reverse psychology, triple? Boopsy it isn't a WIFOM, there is no poison, just many hidden... flavors *Smiles*

1. I didn't say you were voting because you were moody. I was trying to point out your idea of voting for different people to get reactions, I was just pointing out the holes in doing that, because people answer the way they do for many reasons. So you aren't even looking at that statement correctly!

I think putting pressure on someone reveals information. Like when you put pressure on me for some reason it pinged peoples radar. I guess it was my defensive nature, I'll have to remember to ignore some things in the future. However pressure makes mafia think up of a cover story of a lie and lies always come out. They are just as bad as deceit. It makes me wonder about these games...

2. I didn't call you a noobie, I called millon a noobie, this is his first game I believe. And he was the one that made the comment about being poked. As it was it turns out that he didn't do that, but answered a post by you. However we only have yours and his say so. And in this game I have no reason to believe either of you. As for a Al Jenn gambit...how on earth can it be that. This is not the meaning of a gambit.

Well this was my 7th game so I guess I'm not a newbie. As for Millon, I believe this is his second. But he could be mafia. Well I flipped scum so you should go after him then. It probably wasn't an innocent joke about my post a few prior, instead him and me talking off thread. The 'Al Jenn Gambit' is now 'Kivam's Gambit' ;) however I was referring to an unknown gambit where you incite an innocent townie for some elaborate trap. *Nods*

3. why would someone who could maybe cure your curse, cure you. They do not know that you are telling the truth or that if you are what your alignment is. You may have been cursed by someone who isn't mafia, and you still could be. I saw no reason for the reveal, and it felt off to me.

Because cursing is evil and since I was cursed I must be good. Therefore they should have healed me. Pretty simple logic, Occam's razor. Much better than Ed getting his role switched and then cursing me a mafia player. Simples. The reveal was done poorly I'll admit that, I did it playfully and just kind of threw it out there, but that doesn't make it a scummy reveal.

4. That comment about Pete and me really did come across as though you know something. I haven't said you have any role, but if you were mafia, you would certainly know what you mafia chums had done. I think it was a slip you are trying to cover up. Besdies, why just say me and Pete, there are other good players in this game. I don't claim to be brilliant at this game, everyone has good and bad games. There are definately others though I would class as good here too.

There are other players. However you made a famous gambit and he is the Mafia God. Your reputations attract the notice of everyone. There are other good players like Nae and some others in this game however they don't have such a spooky reputation and wouldn't attract as much notice. Well the mafia has done well and I couldn't do it without really talented team members. *Laughs* And since you and Pete are still alive you guys are either my buddies or cult, plan and simple. I may be logical but I am still a VERY NEW player.

5. Again I didn't claim you were recruiter, I said it was like you knew something.

Maybe that is what your thoughts were, but that isn't how your post came across. Cult, scum, just something anti-town! Just throw every accusation in the book at me. Although you hadn't said Serial Killer yet... *Shrugs*

6. After night you came back at me big time about the fact my vote didn't count. I had replied to it yesterday, I didn't know. So if i didn't know, then someone did that too me. If there was a role that was voteless it would be a bit unfair in a game where those that don't have a vote on someone would be in line for the modkill. So if I didn't have a vote, I wouldn't have had my name on you as I couldn't do it. Therefore someone did something to my vote. Someone wanting to make me look guilty, or you to take the numbers off you, or maybe someone you knew, so that you could try and turn it against me. Which you did try to do.

Like I said before I didn't do that to you. I tried to do it the following day after the fact not when I noticed it. Obviously you just keep attacking me with whatever you can. It doesn't matter that you were right your arguments suck. I didn't say that it was nefarious only that it was something that happened and you didn't tell us about it. I still think you would have had some notification as I believe it was a night action.

My vote sticks now even more so, as did my vote yesterday!

I'm not sure if agreeing with you or arguing against you is more likely to get you lynched, but you're going down. Woooooo *Haunts Talya from the dream thread*

Marta, why would she be mafia? Look at what Ed is saying and her previous posts. She has hardly been on and has just posted to vote for one of her friends. She isn't and never was keeping up with the thread and I doubt she even understands how the game works. If she was mafia we would have guided or told her to vote for another person. Well unless she was ignoring that thread to.

Either way it is quite obvious that she has no clue what is going on.

You guys are voting for Min, Marta, and Ed... Min is evil, Marta is good, and Ed is a monkey cat so most likely a solo winner. How are you guys going to kill Talya if you aren't voting for her? Can't you see how well we set you guys up? Now you'll think she is innocent since she helped you get rid of me.

Well technically she didn't whoever put the PR on me did... cursed thing. You guys wouldn't have killed me since you won't get enough votes to get a lynch. Everyone is to inactive, everyone! Well good luck with a random lynch last time that happened it got the healer. Aemeon still think that is a good idea?

Archived