DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Blue&Green Disney Week: Disney Mafia Dream Zone

LilyElizabeth

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Adella forgot my ability was a daytime one. I might have lied about recruiting during the night. Welcome to the Dream Zone. Three of you in one night. I think people forget there is a SK out there too. There were two in the game when we started. Since I stated this all when I was alive I don't think I am revealing something special.

Go mafia!!!!!

Well you will either be dead, scum, or cult by tomorrow so *Shrug*

How do you know there is a cult? Nothing in Lily's mod post said anything about a cult. Now I know they can be in games, but that sounds suspicious to me.

Carios I want your siggy!!! Love ya!!! *Snuggles*

O_o

Wombat there have been one or two other places you have dropped your PR. I don't feel like hunting through the whole thread and finding the others. With how quickly and simply Lily killed Ed and me for dropping ours, there is no way you 'have' one. It was clever though, I bought it early on, then I thought you were some third party not the jester hiding out. An SK maybe. But I've done enough to piece things together now.

You should be happy, I'm taking you away from the everyone lets kill him to the 'confirmed innocents'. Although it doesn't 'really' matter since I have voiced my suspicion to my mafia buddies, o' and your a member of those masons. Can't forget that one. Sleep well tonight little wombat.

Al Jenn I don't know what to make of Wombat. I think he told his mason group he was recruited to that he has a cop role. Which I am not buying. He has been claiming stuff all game. He could have been recruited. I know my power was a day one. I wonder if that was to protect me from Piglet and Pooh's detection. I wonder who else has a recruiting power they don't know about. This is really getting interesting.

Good job town. You stand a decent chance at winning now. 4 Masons against 7 unknowns. Two people you think are mafia, Millon and Nae. I can't influence all of the mafia's votes they want to appear innocent to much, so I tip my hat to you guys and whatever may come.

Archived