DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Blue&Green Disney Week: Disney Mafia Dream Zone

LilyElizabeth

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well recruiting Wombat wold make sense, but did we do the obvious thing??

Al Jenn worked rather hard at making sure Wombat was ignored, posting that he was ignoring Wombat in about every post.

and the whole Jester apperance is a brillant move to hide under.

but you have to wonder, with the team thats been exposed and those that are remaining, do you think that we would really be smart enough to do the obvious thing *wiggles eyebrows*

of course, if he is the jester, and he did get recruited, and you do lynch him ... well that just might set up an automatic win for us  :-*

then again, this could all just be WIFOM *shrugs* afterall the mafia can't really be smart enough to do the obvious .. could they *grins*

Obvious or not it is an interesting concept. *giggles*

Aemon you killed Charis. Oh, that is funny. We thought for sure you were on to us. Glad when you were given the power you took out someone who wasn't mafia. Sorry you had to die Charis. It was not us. Glad I didn't recruit you. I almost did before you died.

Adella I'm sorry to say that you guys are going to lose. You're doing well though, you're right about some things wrong about others. Min did recruit someone before she died. And half reveals about peoples roles aren't good Adella, especially when people like me can figure things out. Someone has had a good gambit going this whole game and now who would trust him if he came forward as the finder? *Laughs* Sarah I think you can still post in the QT of yours... Be careful we have many powers. How do you think we killed off so many important roles so quickly? I will say I have my team a few steps ahead of you guys. Judging by the way Marta has posted and has come to a real conclusion finally in this game, she must be part of your little group as well. So Amadine, Adella, Marta, and Wombat. Actually there should be one more shouldn't there since Sarah somehow managed to recruit twice in one night... I wonder how that worked out. I'll tell you when I have figured out the last person, Cairos most likely. To bad you can't recruit anyone else. As for Limi and Nae... One of them is mafia *smiles* Which will you pick? O' and to be fair and let you know we do have a framer. I can't say I have everyone figured out but we have been picking really well as you've seen from our kills.

Im not going to confirm anything else for you.  You know my role because Lily revealed it...and that is all you are going to get from me.

I play mafia because it is fun, but people (generalization here) seem to be getting very worked up lately.

Al Jenn - dead threads can be fun to speculate and taunt from, but there is a fine line between speculation and participation. 

Lily the game was fun, and I bow to your Moddiness.  It would have been nice to find a tube of lip gloss instead of a slice of apple though :P

I didn't realize I wasn't allowed to 'participate'. All that I remember being said is that we couldn't discuss anything that we had found out before we died.

If that line isn't allowed to be crossed then I will step way back, because you are right I have crossed it. People have ignored me for the most part, but every once in a while they listen.

Archived