DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Blue&Green Disney Week: Disney Mafia Dream Zone

LilyElizabeth

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pete you are so predictable. *Snuggles* Now I know you and Lily have this deal about not killing each other off on day one, glad I didn't get the magic number. I died in that other game and I had a good role. I was the healer and they killed me. Some thought I was scum. Go figure.

Okay, feed my addiction Lily, I need a fix.

I noticed I am number 23. I was born on the 23rd of August. How cool. Okay, let get the game going. Thank you Lily for stretching your mind for us. *Huggles her sis*

Guest dragonsworn1991

Yeah, one moment you're taking a nap. Another moment you're waking up all confused and lost, and your clothes all torn off and replaced by a strip of purple cloth.

I KNOW these bonds so well. *nods*

boopsy they weren't torn they were obliterated when you tried to do the tripple ***********

• Club Leader

Okay, people. I'm going to get it started. Do me one favor? Out of courtesy to those who can't get online during weekends, try to keep the posting down until Monday. Please. This IS a request from your mod goddess who has the power to punish or kill as she sees fit. *eyes Ed*

Role PM's going out starting in 3 - 2 - 1....

• Club Leader

Geez, Ed! How long does it take you to send out 30 PM's? Oh, never mind. You can chatter like nobody I've ever met.  :P

The PM's are out. Let me know if you didn't get one. I know some of you got two.....lol. Sorry.

I'll post the game thread when I get back from picking up my son. At least you know who you are now, right? Patience, my little addicts. Your drug will be here soon......

Archived