DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Blue&Green Disney Week: Disney Mafia Dream Zone

LilyElizabeth

• Club Leader

*pouts*

Why can't she do her own homework?  :'(

I'm just kidding...I understand!  Although I'm not sure if I can make it through the weekend!

Tigs, Wolfie does her schooling online, and I'm basically her teacher. It's not homework. It's schoolwork. I'm sorry. But you have a cute pout.  ;D

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Club Leader

Well, guys I have good news. I have chosen all the roles for the game. Now I just have to match them with characters, and a few other things that I can't tell you. It's coming along nicely. I didn't realize how little I knew about Disney! And how very many movies there are that I haven't seen. Busy, busy, busy....

I love all the siggys. Limi, you have done an amazing job! I can't tell you how much I appreciate it.

And, yep, Boopsy. I think you're right. This game should be epic, just based on who we have playing.

Ed!  Quit poking me.  Damn you. :P  Nice choice Adella.;)  She's my absolute favorite!!

Boopsy.. not really.. but that's because there's no Verbal, Kiv, Dpr, Barm, Thorum, Hybrid, etc.... plenty more "who's who" that aren't playing.  Looks to be an awesome list though.. I can't wait!

yay.. we got Danya!

• Club Leader

It wasn't purple. It was blue, Boopsy, darling.  ;)

I have all your role PM's written. I know you're dying to know who you are (in some cases, possibly literally  :P) but if I send them out early, then people will be wanting to know where the game thread is. I have a few more surprises and twisty thingies to write for you first. You wouldn't want a boring game, would you?

I apologize if your character may seem like a stretch for your role. If it feels like it is, go with your gut....lol. And then YOU try assigning 30 Disney characters to mafia roles. The first 24 or so went okay, but after that, I started reaching....lol.

We're almost there, folks. Can you taste the fix for your addiction yet?  ;D

Archived