DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Blue&Green Disney Week: Disney Mafia Dream Zone

LilyElizabeth

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just want to say how much BS all of this is Lily. Two people that we can't kill at night, that are untouchable? I'm sorry but that is a little over powered and unbalanced. In my humble opinion.

Now they both could be lying and in cahoots together, or one of them could be lying and/or we recruited. In which case you guys should lynch them both! Solve my problem for me.

I agree with Al Jenn, even if we were never on the team at the same time, TWO UNTOUCHABLES!? What is that? *sighs* The Mafia had better work hard! Sis... what's going on??

*sighs* Oh well... if only I still had my power. *cough*lipgloss*cough*

*ahem*

*continues his naughty time with Al Jenn*

• Club Leader

I'm sorry. Exactly WHERE did I say that anyone was untouchable?  ;) That would be grossly unfair, wouldn't it? *looks around at the sleeping company* Yep. Pretty much every one of you should be able to figure this out......

Going back to the wakies now. I have a night to end....

Well, nobody can blame me for SLEEPING with Verby.

*ahem*

None of this is my fault, I swear. You should have realised this would happen when you created this thread, sis. There can be no turning around now!

I think it was a one-shot.  What are the odds of scum having permanent lynch immunity?

Wombat, what are the odds of TWO townies having permanent night killing immunity, grant it one is due to Mod technicality, but nonetheless PERMANENT? Trust me I wanted to kill Adella last night, didn't work.

Verbal - *Grabs big stick* Bad Verbal, baaaaaaaaaaad *Looks menacing* 

Archived