DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Rey Mafia] Julius Caesar - THE CONSPIRATORS HAVE KILLED CAESAR!

Reyoru

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

rey that game was awesome!!!!  ohhh i can't wait for your Shakespear game.  i'll make sure to keep an eye open for it.  

great work team :)   and yes i have to agree with pete.  this mafia team was just awesome *grins* *snugglehugs her team mates and the mod*

too bad lily is stll on LOA though.

*pokes pale*  why me?!?!?!  why'd you have to nk me!!!  :P ;)

Why everyone abandoned my rant against boopsy is confusing.

*grins* That because you weren't just up against me. You were up against Pete, Pooks, Lily and Red as well. My team basically bulldozed any threats to any of our members. Many a times, you wouldn't even realised one of us had led you astray. And that's what made us an epic mafia team.

Yes you guys were really good, though I think you overplayed your hand to much at the end. I'm surprised Alanna gave up her attack... Though that was a brilliant move by Pete :P. I think the remaining town members were mostly not active enough to stave off your assults.

*blushes*  Thanks Rey for the props.  My team gave me some good advice on frame targets too, especially at the end.  I was sure we had no finder left so was going to just turn in a "no action" for the second-to-last night and they said, no, use it.  So I did on Meercatman and I think that's part of what made people wonder between believing Tigs claim and Pete's claim of one-time roles -- no one could figure out why Meercatman would be targetted.  :)

Sorry to Tigs!  I know I went after you hard, especially at the end.  *hugs* 

I love my team.  *snuggles*  And I don't know if Nae's recruit of Pete would have gone through if Al hadn't killed Ed, but just in case, THANKS!!  :)

Listen to me people!  When Pete is NOT suspicious of me... he is mafia!  I called it!

Great game everyone.  It was fun Rey.. wish I had lasted longer though.  Lily and Pete knew I was onto Pete at least.  *shakes fist at them*

Guest dragonsworn1991

Could your cult recruit mafia members.

And I agreed when I started out innocent Nae, it was just enhanced when I was mafia.

Exactly. You didn't have enough townies to risk losing one. Killing one townie plus one night kill, would have given Mafia voting majority.

Pete is pure genius to come up with a role that actually seemed plausible enough and yet too risky to use to disprove.

You should know... Pete, Lily and I Bonded during the course of this amazing Mafia game. *grins* So that's partially thanks to Rey.

• Club Leader

Boopsy, darling, we would have bonded you anyway. We love you.  :-*

This was the most fun I've ever had dead. lol If anyone hasn't pieced it together, here's what happened. Pete and Ed came up with that ridiculous phrase, and the entire mafia team was terrified to post. Then I got the idea from somewhere that this sounded like my brother playing with us. When I accused Pete and Ed of working together, I actually believed it. I soon learned otherwise, but..... lol. But still, someone had to do something or you soon would have figured us all out. So, I took one for the team, being that I had no ability whatsoever and two of my teammates did. I drew the attention onto me, and off of my teammates, so they could live and toy with the rest of you. The entire plan was hatched out of desperation.

It would have been nice if I could have gotten Ed lynched first. Either way, my mission in death became to take him down....lol. Oh, that and flush out the finder *smiles at Wombat*  I never did believe Ed actually was the lie detector. Turns out I was only partially wrong there. You didn't notice but our team was directly responsible for getting Wombat lynched before Ed. (He was more dangerous to us at that point.)

Overall, I'm pretty pleased that the plan hatched out of sheer desperation netted us the two power roles we were aiming for, even if Ed wasn't still the LD. As much fun as I'm sure it was, I would not advise anyone using a "magic phrase" like that again. One, it threw the balance of the game off, and two, when a mafia team gets desperate, they get creative. For me desperate + creative meant calling the mafia god....lol. In other words, screaming for Pete, and putting our heads together, along with the rest of the dream team (and you guys really were a dream team!)

In spite of all the plotting and planning, I have to admit that what won the game for us was simply the talent of the players I had the privilege to be teamed up with. Every single member of the team contributed unbelievably fantastic ideas. Love you guys, and there will be a siggy coming soon...

Archived