DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Rey Mafia] Julius Caesar - THE CONSPIRATORS HAVE KILLED CAESAR!

Reyoru

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure why I'm pinging people's radar. Much as I would love to try being an sk in a game sometime, I'm not one here. I'm innocent. I'd rather not reveal unless I really have to.

This is where I got it Alanna, just to let you know. I normally wouldn't have brought attention to this, but there are 130 pages to go through and I know no one wants to do that so I tried to sum it up.

Yes please let the Night Actions be done with. (Or give me another one :) )

Day broke over Rome. The Romans awoke uneasily from their slumber beneath the roof of Brutus, remembering the horror of the previous nights, all hesitant at what the daybreak would bring. It was as well that they had steeled themselves.

They found the Plebeian's corpse on the floor in his own blood, with wide lacerations to his throat, to the point of decapitation. A soldier's pilum was driven into his sternum, and a parchment was tagged to the end of it. Cautiously it was removed and found to say: "The Republic shall stand. Caesar will die."

Al Jenn, the Plebeian, Vigliante, member of the innocents is dead.

It is now Day Five at the Gladiator's Arena.

A PLAYER HAS RECEIVED A ROLE.

[glow=green,2,300]With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.[/glow]

Day Ends Friday 9.30pm GMT

Guest dragonsworn1991

Looks like AJ was telling the truth.

I have read back and checked my notes and the only person really standing out to me is [glow=red,2,300]meercat[/glow]. He has came in at the end of every game day only to vote on who has had the most votes. He hasn't contributed much, and it would appear as if he is only trying to fly under the radar.

Well it was a good game guys. I'll let you know mafia I didn't have any more kills so that was silly. Good luck town and be careful. Remember the voting patterns from when the SK was killed, I think that will help you decide who to lynch next.

I will always speak the truth, though I'll twist it if I have to :). Guess I should have tried to be an Ajah... *Laughs*

Again good luck Town.

I'm willing to run with the meercat suspicion, mostly because I have no read on him at all, but I'm more suspicious of Boopsy, Pete, and Pookie atm. Boopsy is probably at the bottom of that list. Pete and Pookie... not sure which of them I suspect more.

Morning all. Well it's mornign here and where I am anyway.

*sighs* I'm pretty resigned to fate in this game. I haven't a clue who to work for and it seems like the townies are just getting mowed. I was hoping with Al Jenn and Pete on our team that we could get Mafia scum. Seems like we've not even had one the last few days. I have lost motivation to check this thread.

I'm fine with meercat, but he's not REALLY pinging my radar at the moment. I'm just gonna sit and make the right sorta choices. Our past few choices have been TRAGIC to say the least.

I have no idea who got a new role, since I didn't. I'm hoping it's one of us, and that it's a GOOD role, powerful and possibly able to just trigger the death of EVERY MAFIA SCUM ON THE PLANET.

*sniffs*

Guest dragonsworn1991

I'm willing to run with the meercat suspicion, mostly because I have no read on him at all, but I'm more suspicious of Boopsy, Pete, and Pookie atm. Boopsy is probably at the bottom of that list. Pete and Pookie... not sure which of them I suspect more.

I have a one word question for you Alanna, Why?

I have validated and lead a lynch on the SK, I came up with the phrase that eventually got the godfather of the mafia targeted by the lie detector. So why are you suspicious of me? I have personally done more for the town than just about anyone.

If you are not suspicious of meercat then why be willing to run a vote on a possible innocent? I am not infallible and I can be wrong. To me it seems that you know meercat is innocent, and you plan on hopping on a bandwagon then leading a lynch on an innocent tomorrow, if it isn't already to late for the town by then.

I am more suspicous of meercat, because he has not had a care of who he has killed. He is barely staying active enough in this game to avoid a modkill. He is of no benefit to the town.

I have reasons for my suspicouns, actual reasons and proof that you can quote, what do you have? We may be approaching end game rather rapidly, and it is not time for some reckless mistake.

I don't know about anyone else but you have shot up on my list of possible scums.

Hmmm...

4) Boopsy

5) Alanna

7) Tigraine

11) Pete

13) MCS

18) Pookie

19) Tynaal

20) Meercatman

These are the people who are left. I do trust Pete since he has pretty much been intergral in getting rid of Lily (Helping Ed do so) and our Sk as well. I have no idea why he would do that if he were Mafia. I mean unless it's one of those Gambitty things, which I can never understand.

As for the rest of us, looking through the list, I've seen everyone else work on killing Mafia and getting as much reasoning out in the open as possible. I do agree that Meercat seems to be merely following bandwagons and hardly helping very much. So while lurking on the other threads is ok, lurking on a Mafia thread just looks scummy to me. Look at the rest of us, practically every Day phase has been a huge arguement and debate about who is scum and who isn't? Much of which wasn't contributed by meercatman.

I'll do [glow=red,2,300]meetcarman[/glow] for now, but I'll change it later when someone else pings. Not convinced of his scumminess as much as Pete is, but then again, he was right about the SK.

OK, I am a servent, just a vanilla.  Just because I haven't posted much doesn't make me scum.  I have been super sick for the last 4 days on some super strong antibiotics, and have been confined to my bed and the bathroom. Whenever I actually get around to even looking at the game, I am faced with some death threats about not voting and facing modkill. And it is always the end of the day that I actually look at it.

I have read back and checked my notes and the only person really standing out to me is [glow=red,2,300]meercat[/glow]. He has came in at the end of every game day only to vote on who has had the most votes. He hasn't contributed much, and it would appear as if he is only trying to fly under the radar.

This being my second game, I am actually more that happy to fly under the radar. If I attract attention to myself by posting very noobish and seemingly scummy things, then I am sure to get killed. And that would mean the town lose another innocent.

As for the rest of us, looking through the list, I've seen everyone else work on killing Mafia and getting as much reasoning out in the open as possible. I do agree that Meercat seems to be merely following bandwagons and hardly helping very much. So while lurking on the other threads is ok, lurking on a Mafia thread just looks scummy to me. Look at the rest of us, practically every Day phase has been a huge arguement and debate about who is scum and who isn't? Much of which wasn't contributed by meercatman.

I'll do [glow=red,2,300]meetcarman[/glow] for now, but I'll change it later when someone else pings. Not convinced of his scumminess as much as Pete is, but then again, he was right about the SK.

The problem is is that I can hardly follow all of this discussion, because of my sickness and noobness. I don't have the skill to actively follow the discussion, and to be truthful, I am worried that if I speak and point out my views I'll start pinging radars. Quite obviously this tactic is starting to fail, but look at all the other townies who have gotten themselves killed by arguing and disscussing.

Guest dragonsworn1991

Sorry to hear about your sickness meercat, but if you are telling the truth about your role, then Rey is going to modkill you for revealing the name.  :-\

And I am still suspicious, I played in a game and one player complained that their area of the country was experiencing rolling blackouts, we let her go for a day or two, and she turned out to be the mafia godfather.

What comes to mind is, fool me once...

I have a one word question for you Alanna, Why?

I have validated and lead a lynch on the SK, I came up with the phrase that eventually got the godfather of the mafia targeted by the lie detector. So why are you suspicious of me? I have personally done more for the town than just about anyone.

Mostly it's looking at voting. Yes, you led a lynch on an SK, which is a good way for mafia to look innocent. Killing an SK benefits mafia as much as town, because an SK can kill mafia just as easily as town. Which you well know. As for getting Lily lynched...honestly, Ed spearheaded that one more than you. I forgot that you were involved at all until I went back and looked. And why did Ed look scummy when he led a lynch on Lily? Because people suspected a gambit. Which could have actually been yours and Lily's plan, not hers and Ed's.

Other than that, your jumping into Wombat at the last minute just seems scummy. Maybe you just wanted to get a lynch, I don't know. But then, you held off on hammering Lily, claiming you would, but waiting for someone else to do so. Maybe I just beat you do it, but, that looks suspicious as well.

Also, weren't you one of the ones to jump on Tigs on Day 2, for not saying that phrase? I was suspicious of those people as well. Which, incidentally, include you, Pookie, and Boopsy. Same people who quickly voted for Pale. Not saying you're all mafia, but it's something to keep in mind. (Red was the fourth person to go for Tigs).

If you are not suspicious of meercat then why be willing to run a vote on a possible innocent? I am not infallible and I can be wrong. To me it seems that you know meercat is innocent, and you plan on hopping on a bandwagon then leading a lynch on an innocent tomorrow, if it isn't already to late for the town by then.

Notice I haven't voted for him yet. Because we still have plenty of time. If it comes down to getting a lynch, I will probably vote for him. As of yet, I haven't seen any reason to overly suspect him. In my opinion, the newbies are the hardest to separate from the scum, because they honestly do lurk sometimes because they don't know what else to do. A lot of us stopped posting much in this particular game when all that stuff was going on between Ed and Wombat. At the same time, yes, he could definitely be scum taking advantage of his being a newbie.

I am more suspicous of meercat, because he has not had a care of who he has killed. He is barely staying active enough in this game to avoid a modkill. He is of no benefit to the town.

I have reasons for my suspicouns, actual reasons and proof that you can quote, what do you have? We may be approaching end game rather rapidly, and it is not time for some reckless mistake.

I don't know about anyone else but you have shot up on my list of possible scums.

Bold is mine. The argument of meercat being no use to the town because he isn't active enough? That would fly earlier on in the game, but now, the use he is is that he is town (if he is town lol). Lynching him merely because he hasn't been very active and therefore isn't 'useful' is a bad idea this close to endgame, because we may not have that much time left to be lynching innocents.

Wow, I didn't mean to post that much. I'm actually getting over a bad flu, so I'm going to bed no (an now, that's not an excuse for anything in this game. Personally I think using real life to cover scumminess is bad, bad, bad). Night all.

Guest dragonsworn1991

Mostly it's looking at voting. Yes, you led a lynch on an SK, which is a good way for mafia to look innocent. Killing an SK benefits mafia as much as town, because an SK can kill mafia just as easily as town. Which you well know. As for getting Lily lynched...honestly, Ed spearheaded that one more than you. I forgot that you were involved at all until I went back and looked. And why did Ed look scummy when he led a lynch on Lily? Because people suspected a gambit. Which could have actually been yours and Lily's plan, not hers and Ed's.

Other than that, your jumping into Wombat at the last minute just seems scummy. Maybe you just wanted to get a lynch, I don't know. But then, you held off on hammering Lily, claiming you would, but waiting for someone else to do so. Maybe I just beat you do it, but, that looks suspicious as well.

Again check the vote count at the time I switched, if we didn't get a lynch the kill would have been random and no one benefits from that.

I wasn't online whenever she was lynched, and I would of hammered had I been there.

Also, weren't you one of the ones to jump on Tigs on Day 2, for not saying that phrase? I was suspicious of those people as well. Which, incidentally, include you, Pookie, and Boopsy. Same people who quickly voted for Pale. Not saying you're all mafia, but it's something to keep in mind. (Red was the fourth person to go for Tigs).

I came up with the phrase, now either you missing that is err by omission, or on purpose, in which case you would be a LLL. And very scummy.

Notice I haven't voted for him yet. Because we still have plenty of time. If it comes down to getting a lynch, I will probably vote for him. As of yet, I haven't seen any reason to overly suspect him. In my opinion, the newbies are the hardest to separate from the scum, because they honestly do lurk sometimes because they don't know what else to do. A lot of us stopped posting much in this particular game when all that stuff was going on between Ed and Wombat. At the same time, yes, he could definitely be scum taking advantage of his being a newbie.

Bold is mine. The argument of meercat being no use to the town because he isn't active enough? That would fly earlier on in the game, but now, the use he is is that he is town (if he is town lol). Lynching him merely because he hasn't been very active and therefore isn't 'useful' is a bad idea this close to endgame, because we may not have that much time left to be lynching innocents.

Wow, I didn't mean to post that much. I'm actually getting over a bad flu, so I'm going to bed no (an now, that's not an excuse for anything in this game. Personally I think using real life to cover scumminess is bad, bad, bad). Night all.

I highlighted your posts in red/blue and my corresponding retorts in the color of its match.

Okay, [glow=red,2,300]Pete[/glow] is scum and here's how I know.  My role from the beginning of the game is that I get a PM at the start of each day with a name of a person that was targeted in a night action.  At the beginning of this day I received a PM stating that I had a one time finding ability that only worked during this day phase.  I was told the results are 75% accurate.  I sent in Pete and it came back one word "conspirator".  I will let you know the names of the people targeted in the night actions if I must.  I haven't told up to this point because I have seen no way it could help and there was not any need to let the scum know that I had any type of role that could be beneficial to the town.  I will not be on until later today because WWIII is breaking out, so people can't say that I said this and am hiding!

Again check the vote count at the time I switched, if we didn't get a lynch the kill would have been random and no one benefits from that.

I wasn't online whenever she was lynched, and I would of hammered had I been there.

I came up with the phrase, now either you missing that is err by omission, or on purpose, in which case you would be a LLL. And very scummy.

I highlighted your posts in red/blue and my corresponding retorts in the color of its match.

Actually, if you really believed Wombat was the finder (maybe you didn't), then a random modkill probably would have been better. It might have hit someone who didn't have as important a role as Wombat did. And you can't say we wouldn't have gotten any info from the kill, because we still had all the info from the voting. I guess we might not have known if Wombat really was the finder, but then, him being dead and all, it didn't really matter if it was confirmed or not anyway.

And I don't understand what you having come up with the phrase has to do with anything. The fact is, you still jumped on Tigs for not saying the phrase, and I thought that was silly.

Tigs, it seems your one-time ability is not totally accurate, but I'm more suspicious of [glow=red,2,300]Pete[/glow] right now than meercat anyway. Although, I'm not sure why you felt you should reveal your actual role, since it doesn't have anything to do with finding Pete as a conspirator?

Guest dragonsworn1991

[glow=red,2,300]unvote[/glow] and I am going to vote [glow=red,2,300]tigs[/glow]. Tigs you are a lying liar who lies. You did not receirve today's action because I did. I have the ability to have two people duel and the winner lives and the loser is killed. Meaning Rey flips a coin and one person lives and the other dies, we the town get the person who lives allignments and role. The only person that I can think that would have a reason to lie is scum, and btw how would a one day finder ability have anything to do with the gladiator's arena? Major scum slip tigs.

Well...that does sound a lot more like the ability someone would have in the gladiator's arena. I was going to ask if anyone had a counterclaim on getting an ability today. Have you already sent in names, Pete?

[glow=red,2,300]Unvote[/glow] for now.

Archived