DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Rey Mafia] Julius Caesar - THE CONSPIRATORS HAVE KILLED CAESAR!

Reyoru

Can I say this is BY FAR the best game ever! And I'm not just talking about Mafia games.

I like how Nae tried to recruit Pete. And how MCS protected himself throughout the game. *lol* Self preservation is best.

I DO apologise if I have offended anyone in the game. Sorry Meercat, I was a lil harsh, but it was all part of the game ok? I love you man, and hope you get well ASAP. And do join other games k?

Poor ed... I've gotta say, I was so firm in my resolve for you. Mostly because I knew you weren't Mafia.

Also, fellow conspirators... words have no meaning to how amazing we are. Love you guys. Go Team Mafia!

Rey... you can have my babies anytime. *lol*

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*takes notes on the roles*

These are good Rey....

May steal some.

:D

EDIT: LOL!!!!! Boopsy/Rey young ones. :D

EDIT: Yea! :P

Also....again, great mafia....if only Nae hadn't died.....I was leaving the confusion for her really. :(

Oh borrow whatever you like Ed  ;)

And yeah, me and Boopsy with kids... whats wrong with that?  ;D

Well, at the beginning of the game, it was good for the conspirators. (ConQuest was randomly killed Day 1, fair enough). The Mafia were very lucky that Talya was NKed Night 1. Her ability prevented the SK from bumping Red off, it prevented Wombat from viewing anybody, and it prevented Nae's cult recruit - all very good for the mafia. That and the Pookie frame of Night Two were the best set of night actions imaginable for the mafia. The chances that Pookie would frame Ed the same night Wombat would view him was unreal. Even more so, because Ed had become cult that night also, he couldn't cry out to the town that he was innocent and that there was a framer in the fray, as it would instigate Nae. He himself genuinely thought that Wombat was scum - and that was a blow to the town, as there was no way the town would trust Wombat.

Excellent twist  ;D

*grumbles* Why didn't anyone nk me? WHY DON'T I EVER GET NIGHTKILLED?

Normally that's a good thing, but towards the end there I was really hoping to get killed so I could take one of you with me ;D

Ha, at least I was right about you 3. That makes me feel a little bit better :D

This game was awesome, Rey. I enjoyed it a lot. If you ever mod another game, I will definitely be signing up!

Why thank you Alanna, am really pleased you enjoyed it  :)...

I can tell you wonderful folk that my next game will be Shakespeare based as well - I'm thinking of doing a Romeo and Juliet or Macbeth game, but it won't be for a while.

I need time to cool off  :D

Guest dragonsworn1991

Normally that's a good thing, but towards the end there I was really hoping to get killed so I could take one of you with me ;D

This game was awesome, Rey. I enjoyed it a lot. If you ever mod another game, I will definitely be signing up!

I knew you were a bomb  :D

I knew you were a bomb  :D

More complicated then a bomb hehe  ;D

GIVE ME POINTS! *Laughs* You forgot me.

Good game mafia, I wish I would have lived, I don't think it would have been as easy for you after that. Why everyone abandoned my rant against boopsy is confusing.

Again good game I really liked it and I'm glad I killed who and when I did. Next time I'll have to put up a better fight!

Archived