DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Rey Mafia] Julius Caesar - THE CONSPIRATORS HAVE KILLED CAESAR!

Reyoru

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree he looks scummy but I think a majority was reached to fast and to easily... look at how many votes he got on page 127. If we assume there are 3 mafia left and 1 cult member... and 5 townies and 1 SK. I know I'm a townie and MCS vote is on Boobsy's like mine. I know that mafia will vote for one another to play innocent, but that looked to much like gunning for a quick innocent lynch. He could be the SK I guess, I'm going to let him try his way out with a role reveal before I hammer him.

I agree he looks scummy but I think a majority was reached to fast and to easily... look at how many votes he got on page 127. If we assume there are 3 mafia left and 1 cult member... and 5 townies and 1 SK. I know I'm a townie and MCS vote is on Boobsy's like mine. I know that mafia will vote for one another to play innocent, but that looked to much like gunning for a quick innocent lynch. He could be the SK I guess, I'm going to let him try his way out with a role reveal before I hammer him.

Ditto that.. The votes were far too quick.

As the group had been poking around throughout the day, some had become suspicious of an individual. The majority decided to lynch him, and see if he was evil. As they came to kill him, he smiled maniacally. As the first dagger plunged into his throat, instead of drawing blood, a foul, black, ichor burst forth from the wound. He seemed to feel no pain - but within minutes his body had dissolved into nothing. Then for a split-second, the Romans saw his soul rising from the earth, the very picture of Pompey, Caesar's dead rival, a great general. Then there was nothing.

Pale, Pompey's Ghost, Serial Killer is dead

It is now Night Four. Please get your Night actions in. Also please vote for either [glow=purple,2,300]Capitol Building[/glow] or [glow=orange,2,300]Gladiators Arena[/glow] for the next day.

[glow=green,2,300]Night Ends Tuesday at 9.30pm GMT.[/glow]

[glow=yellow,2,300]Gladiator's Arena[/glow]

Well that worked out. I was hoping he would come back before hand so he could provide reasoning...

Thank you Mafia, though it was in your best interest since he probably would have started going after you.

And now for the night.

So threats to caesar are...

1. SK - Dead

2. Cult - Possibly Eliminated

3. Mafia - 2 or 3 members left

9 people left -

4) Boopsy

5) Alanna - Claimed unknown role

7) Tigraine

11) Pete

12) Al Jenn - Claimed Vigilante

13) MCS

18) Pookie

19) Tynaal

20) Meercatman

And that sums it up so far.

Yay, we got the SK. I also vote for [glow=orange,2,300]Gladiator's Arena[/glow]. Although potentially a dangerous place... ;D

Did I really claim an unknown role? *looks* Oh, you mean when I said I'd rather not reveal unless I have to?

[glow=orange,2,300]Gladiator's Arena[/glow]

I am SO sorry I was away the WHOLE weekend. I wasn't to, but I ended up having to leave home early and comign back at like, 2 to 3am? Yeah, I am massively hungover now, but relatively happy-happy. *grins*

And that was a fluke on my part, I have to admit. I was planning to change my vote if someone else was scummier, but didn't have tim in the end. So YAY on killing the SK. Rest in peace, Pompey.

I'm wondering what exciting possibilities happen at the Arena. After all, it's where the lions and tigers are right? Such cute wittle kitty cats they are. I wonder if I'll get to snuggle one. Or smuggle one home for the week? Possible? Oh well... Anyhoo... I AM happy-happy and ready to kick some ass. *nods* I just hope I don't die before day bread. Eurgh. *wrinkles nose*

Hey, guys, shameless plug here, but I got permission from Rey ;D I'm modding a game over in the Aiel Org, and I'd still like a couple more players. So please sign up, if you'd like! The game is Aiel-themed. I'm planning to start it about a week from now.

Archived