DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Rey Mafia] Julius Caesar - THE CONSPIRATORS HAVE KILLED CAESAR!

Reyoru

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Senator woke up in the middle of the night, where he had slept in what had been Brutus' own bedroom. The house was more of a palace than anything, and was packed full of Romans from all walks of life, come to look for clues to find the traitors. He had not been able to sleep - he had in fact awoken twice to terrible dreams of murder, daggers and blood. He sighed, knowing that they all faced a difficult day tomorrow - the traitors were mingling very well with everyone else. They were smart, and had played their little game well. Perhaps tomorrow would bring a sense of clarity with it.

He got up and left the room, seeking to get out of the house for some fresh air. The blackness of the night sky over Rome expanded from the horizon, rising over the great city and ended at the other extremity of the heavens. The Senator felt a great wave of warm sentiment as he observed the quiet peace of the slumbering city. He loved this city, he loved this nation. For years he had done his utmost to protect it, to preserve it, to nuture and care for it. And now, the shadow of evil had fallen, and he had proved powerless.

Oh ye immortal gods, why? Why? Why?

The foul stench of the maelstrom he had thought was the peaceful sky, consumed him to the bones.

Liathiana, The Senator, member of the Innocents is dead.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cicero paused as he observed the paper he had found concelealed in the bust of Caesar. He had spent the best part of the night searching, while most of the Romans lay asleep, one strewn not a cubit from him, snoring insensibly. It read "Truth from a liar is often not trusted. But sometimes it is truth nonetheless." A riddle of some sort. Well, he would have this solved in not time at all. He was Cicero after all - legendary philosopher and senator - one of the most respected minds in the civilised world.

He froze, turning slowly at what he knew had not been a natural sound. As he turned and faced his death, his eyes widened in shock. Then the axe was embedded into his skull.

Naeann, Cicero, leader of the Orator's Cult is dead.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning, the Romans stirred early at the sound of the cockerell. Upon awakening, Cicero and the Senator were nowhere to be found. Worried, they checked all of the rooms of the house once again.

They found the Schoolmaster lying on the floor of the Atrium. Or rather, his four limbs lying on the floor, and his torso nailed to the ceiling. His head, they didn't find at all.

Ed, The Schoolmaster, Lie Detector, member of the Innocents turned Orator's Cult is dead.

It is now Day Four at Brutus' House. Deadline is Monday at 9.30pm GMT.

[glow=green,2,300]With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch[/glow].

And it's day phase. But I will be busy this weekend. GLah. I did not expect night to go so quickly. *growls*

I will vote [glow=red,2,300]Pale[/glow] for now coz I dun wanna be modkilled. I'll try to come back to change my vote later.

*hangs head* Please don't lynch me while I'm gone. I WAS right about ed ya know. I mean, well, altho he was turned.

Bother.

Liathiana, The Senator, member of the Innocents is dead.

Naeann, Cicero, leader of the Orator's Cult is dead.

Ed, The Schoolmaster, Lie Detector, member of the Innocents turned Orator's Cult is dead.

So the cult leader is dead, so we don't have to worry about them. Ed was innocent but got recruited into the cult. In addition the town also had Wombat a Finder... And Lia was an innocent vanilla.

I am a vanilla townie now but I did kill Ed. I would like to know who the other killer out there is aside from the mafia.

There are 10 people left...

1) ed2funy[The Schoolmaster, Lie Detector, Innocent turned Orator's Cult]

2) Wombat [The Soothsayer, Finder, Innocent]

3) Red [Caius Cassius, Role Switcher of the Conspirators]

4) Boopsy

5) Alanna

6) Nae[Cicero, Leader of the Orator's Cult]

7) Tigraine

8.) Lily [brutus, Godfather, Conspirator]

9) Talya [Calpurnia, Beloved Princess, Innocent]

10) Pale

11) Pete

12) Al Jenn

13) MCS

14) ConQuest [Metellus Cimber, Conspirator]

15) dapianoplay3er[Cinna the poet, Innocent]

16) Liathiana[The Senator, Innocent]

17) Jeran [The Cobbler, Innocent]

18) Pookie

19) Tynaal

20) Meercatman

Five townies, Three Mafia, and Two cult members have been killed. I would bet that the mafia has a recruiter and only 2 possibly 3 members left. There might be another cult member, but since the leader is dead they can't recruit anymore correct?

Right now I'm most suspicious of Boobsy from the recent posts and possibly Tynall for lurking.

Edit: Read above MCS I killed him. Also why feel bad about Nae she was a cult member.

I only had one kill, I was a vigilantee or whatever it is called where you can kill someone. I can't kill anymore so I'm now vanilla or a useless vigilantee or w/e you wish to call me.

Also when Rey talked about a player had an 'enhanced role' that was me, he was going to give me another kill that night, but retracted it. I wouldn't have used the extra kill anyways since I had no idea who was lying and who was telling the truth between Ed and Lily and all the bystanders.

I think that this is now really close to the end and being upfront and out with it is for the best with only 10 people left alive and all the craziness that happened last night. Occamz razor. Simplify everything, chaos is to good a cloud for the mafia so try and make things organized.

To Mod: Shouldn't Meercatman have been mod killed by now due to inactivity?

No. He has posted at least once every game day, which is the minimum required.

Sorry for the lurking i've totally forgotten that i was in this game. Oh the shame :( sorry rey

Maybe i should join the org, i'd be more active here then.

It's ok Tynaal. Although I'd suggest to everyone to get active. The game is at a critical stage now.

And yeah deffo, why not join the BT?  :D

Archived