DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Rey Mafia] Julius Caesar - THE CONSPIRATORS HAVE KILLED CAESAR!

Reyoru

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There were only two alignment changes that I remember and one of them was a mafia recruit.  If I had made this game, I would have made 7 mafia and no 3rd parties but that's obviously not the only way to do it.  Regardless, I think there are at least 5 scum left.

We have three down on each side.

If there was two recruitments, there could be like 4 left.

If there was a one one, we could have 3 scum, and 2 or 3 cult (if they started out with one or two).

That is how I think we are proportioned at the moment. I would have started the game with 5 or 6 scum and a symp.

Isn't the cult part of the Townies? I always thought they just had a separate board to chat with, just like Mafia but won when the town won?

OTHERWISE WHAT'S THE POINT OF IT ALL!?!?!?

The cult is a 3rd party that can't night kill but can recruit people.  They win when they equal or outnumber everyone else combined.

I see. So they are just another group of Mafias with no nightkill ability?

*hangs head* I thought Ed would have rooted them out with his "non anti-town" statements... so far we haven't encountered any. Unless... *eyes Ed* Umm... Are you a Cult member? Good Lord... what is going on!?

Guest dragonsworn1991

I was worried about a deadline but it is Thursday and today is Wednesday. I will probably switch before I go to bed if no decision has been reached. I thought today was Tuesday for the longest  :-\

Guest dragonsworn1991

Maybe we should call it a day and lynch one of the two who haven't been around?

I want this ended this phase, there back and forth makes for a drudging and annoying read through. Let's lynch one and validate the other as scum or town

Guest dragonsworn1991

[glow=red,2,300]Unvote[/glow] Wombat I believe you but I can't handle anymore of this back and forth it is making this game arduous to play. [glow=red,2,300]Wombat[/glow]

Y'know the more I read Day 1 the more I think Alanna is a possible Mafia. I think we need to take a hard look at her tomorrow.

*is still reading Day 1 but almost at the end... *

Why, what did I do? *honestly remembers nothing of Day 1* :D

Wombat (8): Ed, Boopsy, Al, Nae, mcs,  Tigs, Lia, Pete

Ed (4) - Wombat, Pookie, Alanna, Pale

Not Voting: meercatman, Tynaal

I think all of the townies voting for me are being stupid but at least make sure you guys kill Ed next.  Don't take any BS from him or his scum buddies.  Since this was very close for a while, I'd be suspicious of anyone who voted for me.  Good luck without your finder.

Beware the Ides of March.

Guest dragonsworn1991

Now I am pretty worried. This is like the calm before the storm. As soon as Ed got what he wanted, silence.

Sorry wombat

Archived