DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The "I Just Watched..." Thread

Red2111

• Community Administrator

Saw Valarian.

Acting was decent, but the dialogue was awful. Gotta gives the actors props for doing the best they could with a crap script.

Story was predictable and pretentious.

But the graphics were amazing.

I watched this, because the director did the 5th element. The trailer looked like he was channeling his past successes. Unfortunately it just didn't live up to it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just finished watching seasons 1-3 of TNT's The Last Ship.

In a word:  awesome.

Season 4 begins 8/20.

I thought that got cancelled otherwise I would have been watching it.

I guess I'll check it out after I finish Spartacus.

I am Spartacus

• 1 month later...

Geostorm.

It was horrible.

You should watch it.

It was so bad.

So, so, bad.

There were dozens of continuity issues, the world was not internally consistent, the characters used dialog for the sole purpose of setting up one lines.

Actors couldn't decide on accents for their characters, and frequently switched mid-conversation.

Also, water dries up immediately when the sun comes out, and dogs are immune from tornados.

That last line is a spoiler.

I don't care.

Dogs are always immune in Hollywood... I think I've seen one exception but I cant remember the film :unsure:

Tuk-tuks were pulled into the tornado, but a dog was able to hind under a table?

Sounds completely plausible

Geostorm.

It was horrible.

You should watch it.

It was so bad.

So, so, bad.

There were dozens of continuity issues, the world was not internally consistent, the characters used dialog for the sole purpose of setting up one lines.

Actors couldn't decide on accents for their characters, and frequently switched mid-conversation.

Also, water dries up immediately when the sun comes out, and dogs are immune from tornados.

I don't care.

Sharknado bad?

Dogs are always immune in Hollywood... I think I've seen one exception but I cant remember the film :unsure:

John Wick?

Geostorm.

It was horrible.

You should watch it.

It was so bad.

So, so, bad.

I don't care.

Sharknado bad?

John Wick?

Sharknado has a surprising amount of world-consistancey, and was modeled by my company!

http://www.air-worldwide.com/Blog/Considerations-When-Building-a-Sharknado-Model/

Personally, I'm more worried about whalenados!

Edited by Tyzack

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...