DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Mafia - A Christmas Tale - Mafia Won

Talya

Lily, did you unvote?  I don't remember seeing it when I was updating the vote count, but I could've missed it--I've been utterly dense all day today. :)

Oh, and pssht, I just realized what your last post said.  *facepalm* Forgot to delete the 7 and put 6...  Come to think of it...maybe I should take a nap. :-\

• Replies 900
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vote Count:

Dragon (7): Al Jenn, Meesh, Elli, Meercatman, Pale, Wolfie, Lily

Meesh (3): Dragon, Reyoru, Alanna

Alanna (1): Locke

Not voting: Jelly, Chrono, Wombat, Crusher

With 15 alive, that's 8 votes to lynch.

Heh, this time I didn't have to delete the number for Dragon's votes... :D >.<

So, he's back at L-1 again.  Unless something happens and everyone decides to start swinging for someone else, then either one of the current voters needs to change their vote, or one of the non-voters needs to vote.

But we still have time, so it's not so pressing right this second.

I got a free Jennie-O turkey from McDonald's, because the guy who owns the store gave them to all the employees.  (Well, it was funny, because I actually HAD to take one--they told me I needed to so they could get 'em out of the freezer. :D)

My mom told me the only way I could put it in the freezer at home is if I was the one to prepare it (because, according to my mom, I NEED to learn how to cook.... :() Shoot me now, because I wasn't planning on this turkey ending up ruined when I grabbed it.

Just randomly felt like sharing...  Okay.  Yup.  Naptime.  Need to recharge brain cells.

Vote Count:

Dragon (8): Al Jenn, Meesh, Elli, Meercatman, Pale, Wolfie, Lily, Crusher

Meesh (3): Dragon, Reyoru, Alanna

Alanna (1): Locke

Not voting: Jelly, Chrono, Wombat

With 15 alive, that's 8 votes to lynch.

And that's the hammer.

Experts say that the window for healthy, beneficial naps is between the hours of 1 pm and 4 pm, and length should be a minimum of 15 minutes but no longer than 1.5 hours.

Sleep longer and later than that (unless of course your work schedule or the like is drastically different from the norm), and then you have problems. :)

(I didn't end up taking a nap; I just went into power-saving mode and read Elantris for a few hours.)

Need to go to bed soon...>.>

Experts say that the window for healthy, beneficial naps is between the hours of 1 pm and 4 pm, and length should be a minimum of 15 minutes but no longer than 1.5 hours.

Sleep longer and later than that (unless of course your work schedule or the like is drastically different from the norm), and then you have problems. :)

(I didn't end up taking a nap; I just went into power-saving mode and read Elantris for a few hours.)

Need to go to bed soon...>.>

Yes, the natural Circadian rhythms make many people tired between the hours of 1 and 4 in the afternoon and in the morning (although most people are asleep at this time of the morning).

Final Vote!

Dragon (9) Al Jenn, Meesh, Ellie, Wombat, Meercatman, Pale, Wolfie, Lily, Crusher

Meesh: (3) Dragon, Reyoru, Lily, Alanna

Alanna (1) Locke

Jelly (0) Locke

Al Jenn (0) Meercatman, Pale, Lily

Lily: (0) Dragon, Crusher

Wolfie: (0) Lily,

Ellie (0) Lily,

Locke (0) Locke

The Black Tower replacements all work hard whilst trying to decide who could be the evil ones who could do this to the little children of the world! Talk began and people accused some, then chaged their minds, then changed them again. They really didn't know what to do. No one seemed to be a good choice. Where to start.

Eventually someone began to emerge as the the favourite. "But I'm innocent he claimed" They all say that was the thought that went through a few peoples head. And then before anyone knew it they had a winner, if that was the correct term.

A few grabbed Dragon and tied him to the railway track of the little train. They set the train off as Dragon lay there unable to do anything about his prediciment. The train raced towards him and as it came upon him the wheels seemed to change to blades of sharp steel that cut through him.

At the end the train stopped wheels back to normal innocently as a childs toy, Dragon though lay in pieces. Once the shock had subsided some ventured forward and started to search Dragon, they found nothing. It seems he was telling the truth!

DRAGON - an Innocent Townie has been lynched

It is now Night, you have until Monday 6pm GMT to submit your night Actions!

Enjoy the night :)

Damn it.

I went back and reread the whole thing, and I've gotta say I'm quite intrigued. Meesh did seem off to me, as others have mentioned... She's pinging the radar, but I may be off. I don't think Al is Mafia, but then again he's new, don't know how he plays. So, either meesh is Mafia, or else ellianora and wombat are. These days I'm very wary of everything Lily says, and although she's made what I feel are ambiguious comments, the lack of a counter claim underlines her role - make sure the healer protects her tonight. Wombat is harder to read, he hasn't posted much at all, Wolfie seems to be lurking, and although her post exacerbating Pete counts in her favour, she may just be a mild gambit for distraction. That's all I've got for now.

I hope I survive the night ;)

LOL Rey I love your analyzing posts after the first day ;D

I'm pretty suspicious of Meesh. I'm not sure why, but I feel pretty strongly about it, which is strange for me, so early on in the game.

And may I say, that is a horrible, horrible death. You are evil, Talya ;D

Archived