DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Mafia - A Christmas Tale - Mafia Won

Talya

• Replies 900
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have been here, and only now is it allowing me to post grrrr.....

It has been an eventful night. You have heard people whispering and sounds of movement, someone comes close to you. You lie in your bed being covered by your duvet, this was not a pleasant experience.

Just as you drop to sleep, you are woken by a clattering sound, or were you, were you dreaming. Your nerves seem to be not fairing so well after seening Dragon's death yesterday.

Eventually the cuckoo clock toots for 6am, and the hooter goes off for time to get up. Back to making some toys. As the lights come on you view the room slowly. Everything seems in order. The Jack in the boxes were still neatly closed, puppets dangled from strings, dolls sat patiently for their boxes. Nope everything seemed in order.

Suddenly you do a double take, you don't remember making a large puppet yesterday, Maybe there was one there before. But you take a closer look and there strung up by the strings was a body. The thin string of the puppet had been pulled through his throat and now he hung there waiting for someone to make him move, for now he will never move on his own again! On closer examination it is Crusher that stares back at you with cold blank eyes.

Crusher a double voting Mason has been killed

It is now Day 2. I will not yet put a time on this day :)

There are 13 left it takes 7 to lynch.

Have a nice day ;D

Hmm a double-voting Mason eh?  Someone who is known to be innocent by others and has extra vote weight?  Well that kinda stinks but I suppose it could be a lot worse.  Lily is still alive.  Assuming she is the cop, that means the scum thought she was going to be healed and went for someone else?

I just realized something.  Crusher voted for Pete day one so that is why the vote count seemed messed up to us.  You did account for my unvote Talya you clever mod you.

Ha, I never would've noticed that Crusher had a double vote; even when Talya put up the vote count with Lily having 2 votes but only Crusher actively voting, I didn't really think of it as anything other than a mistake.

Talya, I think you left out one more strikeout, and if not, then I have some rethinking to do about the game, because Lily unvoted me before she voted Pete, but you don't have her name struck through.

So, there was at least one other person who knew Crusher was innocent...not like knowing that helps us at this point, at least not that I can see.

• Club Leader

Lily is here!

DM was down for me most of the night, and I couldn't check anything. Grrr!

I have bad news. Apparently, the mafia has the ability to block me. I viewed Meesh, since a lot of us felt that she was a good candidate. Although, in all fairness, even if the mafia surmised that I would view her or they didn't, I guess they still would have blocked me. If they can do this, which is an ability I've never seen mafia have before, how exactly am I a help to the town? Do we just randomly lynch until we find the person who can block me? Anybody with more experience have any answers here?

The good side to this, I guess, is that we probably have some interesting powers on our side, too, for balance.

Well that's sort of inauspicious.  I guess we need to rely on our insight instead of our cop :(  Right now I don't know who could be mafia.  Meesh was pinging everybody's radar but she wasn't particularly pinging mine.  Chrono hasn't said a word since he checked in and I really don't know what to make of that.  Meesh and I have been the opposite but she's pretty chatty (she posts a lot on Fiddles for instance) and I am just really excited to be playing Mafia.  I'll probably defer to other peoples' judgment but for now I guess I'll start things off with [glow=red,2,300]Chrono[/glow].

You were blocked?  Yikes, that's no good.  I kind of guessed you would view me, since it would clear up that whole issue.  I was also torn between hoping you'd view me, so that the issue could be settled once and for all, and hoping that you'd view someone else and stumble upon a mafioso.  Oh well. :-\

I have actually been in a game where the mafia had a roleblocker, on MyndJack, but only one as far as I know/can remember.  But still, that means it's not unheard of.  And it would just mean that yes, we're just going to have to go blind until we lynch whoever the roleblocker is.  I have never heard of the mafia as a whole having a roleblock, so as long as we lynch the roleblocker, it should go away.

Well, Dragon21 (or BlackJack Dragon) and Myndrunner, two DM members, created their own forum-thing, but that's the best I can explain because I've never really been all that active over there.  It's called MyndJack forums; they have quite a few different boards for different subjects; I wouldn't say they really have a theme, but again I don't really know.

They also have a radio show now. ^.^

Anyway, I joined because I was invited when the forums went up.

That or you could go up to the Organised Games board here at DM. There's always a mafia running.

So we have no way of finding a mafia if the mafia continue to block Lily. :-\ Now I wish Lily hadn't revealed cause then the mafia would still be stumbling blindly about trying to block or nk the cop.

Archived