DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Mafia - A Christmas Tale - Mafia Won

Talya

• Replies 900
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dragonsworn1991

Too bad you only have two souvra's in this game, bloodthirsty Pete. ;)  So eventually, if you're not already, you'll have to vote for someone for a real reason.

I am allways bloodthirsty on day one. I am parched from my last game, and need a fix quick. I have led, derailed, and lead again so many lynches on day one I am surprised it is still new to people. And day one votes are fickle anyway so I just either vote for number 11, or someone that I like.

I am allways bloodthirsty on day one. I am parched from my last game, and need a fix quick. I have led, derailed, and lead again so many lynches on day one I am surprised it is still new to people.

I don't think I've been in enough games with you to have experienced your bloodthirsty ways and gotten used to them. :D  I know there was one batch of games where I was spread so thin I hardly knew what role I had in which game, much less paid attention to other players.

(I probably shouldn't even be playing now; much as I was disappointed to die in your game, Pete, I was kind of relieved because I really don't feel up to playing much, these days.)

And day one votes are fickle anyway so I just either vote for number 11, or someone that I like.

Well, I'm not number 11, so I guess that means you must like me, whaddya know! :D

Molasses? Bleh, but not an evil cookie choice, neutral. Just know I'm keeping my eyes on you!

Well I guess I'll go back to making toys, but first 8...

[glow=red,2,300]dragonsworn1991[/glow]

[Edit]

Made my vote glowing, thanks Meesh :D

Gotta glow the vote, Mael. ;)

If you look next to the icons for bold, italicize, underline, and strikethrough, you'll see a glowing G icon for glow. :)

Or just copy and paste this code:

[glow=red,2,300]vote here[/glow]

Yep. I sure do. How about if I tell you my second favorite...lol. Sugar cookies.

Nope you're definitely evil. I'm sorry, but black lickerish? Seriously! You're pure evil like your unsweetened untasty lickerish.

I would change my vote, but you were the first one working so you can't be trying to kill us all. Well unless the taint got to you, but I don't think so. So just to let you know I'm on to your evil ways *glares condemnatorily (yeah thats right)*

Sugar cookies are definitely a safe choice, good call.

Okay a few points!

I said in my PM's to reply by PM BEFORE posting on here, some didn't even bother Pming me, hence me thinking they hadn't posted *twaps them*

The next thing...

Lily, if there is not Majority then it will be a random lynch! ;D

And Al Jenn *twaps real hard* THIS IS YOUR ONE AND ONLY WARNING, YOU DO NOT EDIT YOUR POST, PLEASE READ THE RULES!!!!!! NEXT TIME YOU WILL BE MOD KILLED...

You may all carry on, I will do a vote count later, I'm off to do some cleaning *grumbles*

*drinks a glass of water for the sore throat after all that shouting*

Archived