DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Mafia - A Christmas Tale - Mafia Won

Talya

• Replies 900
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Club Leader

I am quite popular, aren't I? Let's hope I don't get too popular...lol This kind of love is a little overwhelming.

Normally, Crush, I have faith in your system, but I think it's broken. At least, I'm not following it this time  :P

I guess I'll have to have my own system. Maybe the Barney song.....

I love you. You love me. We're a happy family. With a great big hug and a kiss of death for you....

It landed on [glow=red,2,300]Wolfie[/glow]! My own daughter.....

I think I need therapy now....too much mafia...

I am quite popular, aren't I? Let's hope I don't get too popular...lol This kind of love is a little overwhelming.

Normally, Crush, I have faith in your system, but I think it's broken. At least, I'm not following it this time  :P

I guess I'll have to have my own system. Maybe the Barney song.....

I love you. You love me. We're a happy family. With a great big hug and a kiss of death for you....

I was excited when it picked you, first time.  Probably wrong.  Right?

It landed on [glow=red,2,300]Wolfie[/glow]! My own daughter.....

I think I need therapy now....too much mafia...

*rolls on the floor laughing* OH MY GOSH, this is HILARIOUS...

I'm not sure whether to follow up on this or not, but I went to Random.org to generate a random number, replacing the letters of the players with numbers.  So, the generator's limits were set from 1 to 15.  I kid you not, the number it generated was 5, which is E, which is Lily.

I'm just dying over here, that just made my day.

Seems like fate's out to get you, Lily. :D

• Club Leader

Well, at least I'm loved  ::)

Seriously, Crush, let me see that EMMM a minute. *opens it and looks inside* Oh, here's your problem. See, this M is broken. It's an N, now, as in Eeny Meeny Miney NO! It said NOT to pick me!  ;)

• Club Leader

Talya, you said nothing in your original post about when a lynch is a lynch. Are you going on majority? Is the hammer vote the end? What are your rules on that? I'd really like to know before the gods of randomness eat me....  :D

Archived