DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Charmed mafia - Game over - congrats Charmed Ones, innocents, and Mottlee

LilyElizabeth

*marches to gallows with head heald high*

you guys are lynching Lydia Nicolae.  though i have no power, i am an innocent.  too bad you will only believe this once my death reveals it.

*slips head in noose and waits for someone to pull the leaver*

*closes eyes and trys to relax*

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Charis are you getting the same idea? That their bantering means one of them is scum I mean?

Min, which ones are you referring to? Red and ...? Because Alanna and Elli went back and forth a while there, too, and I definitely dont know but I'm sure someone here has got to be Mafia!!  :P

I dont know for sure Red's mafia. Now that she's revealed her name, I almost believe that she's not, except for I'm not sure who Lydia Nicolae is...?! So, it could be a mafia or not. I stopped watching Charmed after season... 3, I think. So, yea.

If Red does come up innocent, I was going to turn my eye towards Alanna or Elli..

What frightens me in all this is that Jade hasnt posted. Why isnt a Charmed One - the only one we have active right now - speaking up??!  ???

I don't know guys I have a feeling about Red, I think she's innocent. I myself suspected Pete because he couldn't keep the names straight and he was playing different than normal. Maybe I am wrong and obviously the lynch is already going to happen but I think she's innocent. *ponders* I am going to go read some more of Red's posts.

jade did speak up earlier today.

if i woulda known posting the name of the character made a difference i woulda done so a while back.

i've never watch charmed, so all i know is that is my characters name, she's unrolled and has no power

I actually have no idea who that character is, Red, but I haven't watched Charmed in a long time, and I was never super familiar with this particular season of the show.

Jade did speak up, but I noticed she was online a couple times long after I revealed, and, well, she never said anything. Not that she had to, but I have to admit, I kind of expected more of a reaction to me revealing, even if it was all bad reactions. So far the only thing any of you have really said is that you think me or Elli are mafia because of our back and forth? Uh, okay. Not sure I get that. Do explain.

*shakes head*  my cat is an idiot,  just wanted to say that.  anyways, one last post before i shut up and get lynched.

Charis, i want to apologize for saying that you were copying me and such.  i think i went a bit overboard in my word usage.  i stil think it would be a good mafia tactic, to support an innocent who is causing confusion and distrust; allowing the innocent to do the work for the mafia.

but still, my choice in words weren't the best, and for that i do apologize.  not for suspecting you of course, just for saying you were coping me ;)

Gah, not that I want you to die quickly, Red, but this waiting is killing me. I feel like we're going to get a lot to go on from your death, whether you're innocent or not. Okay, I'm going to go take a shower, and hopefully when I get back the day will be over.

the suspense is killing you .....  oh the irony!!!  lmao

actually it's the only reason i havent gone to bed.  that and i have a long day tomorrow at work and wont beable to get on like i normally do.  *eats popcorn awaiting lily's death post for me*

• Club Leader

Okay, okay..... lol. What difference can half an hour make, anyway? lol

Vote Count:

Red (4) – Minuet, Naeann, Ellie, Charis

Ellie (2) – Alanna, Red

Not voting: Dragon, Jaydena, Mottlee,

It is now night until Thursday at 10:00 PM MST. Trust me, you won't need long  ;) If you do, I'll extend it.

Aargh! Forgot the death scene! lol

By the day’s end, it was pretty clear that most people were suspecting Red of being a demon in disguise.  With Phoebe frozen, Paige didn’t want to leave her sister’s side, so it fell to the non-magical people to execute Red. They did it simply. One held her head back, while another slit her throat. It was all over quickly.

Red, Lydia Nicolae, innocent, is dead

• Club Leader

Oh, yeah, this part, too.....

Phoebe slowly loses the look of terror on her face, and although she is able to move, the power of speech is the last thing to come back. She opens her mouth, but no sound comes out. Again, she tries to speak, but no sound comes out, still. Finally, she lifts an arm, and points her finger at.....

Pete, you may speak now....

*looks at her bloody popcorn and body as a ghost*

well thats ruined

*looks around*  

atleast now you know, at least now you know

twas fun playing with ya'll ;)  sorry i seemed so scummy

*joins other innocent lynch peoples*  WASSUP!!!!

*pops ghosty popcorn and waves a "Go innocents" flag*

Ah, I was wondering if Pete would be able to speak at night. Since we lynched the last two who were frozen, we really didn't know. I'm dying to hear his info, too, although I'm thinking he probably viewed Red.

*is bummed about Red* I'm also a little less sure about Ellianora now too, just because I think a couple of people's recent posts were strange... although she could be scum as well as one of them. Sigh.

Wait, we won't need long? Does that mean we're all gonna die? Shoot.

Guest dragonsworn1991

Min is mafia. She is the one doing the freezing. I really think charis is scum by the way they played off of each other. So Alanna and jade you know what to do tonight.

And I hated not being able to speak  

I hated you not being able to speak, too! This whole day would've gone a lot differently if you hadn't been frozen *grumpy face*

And Min! That's why I asked about her power, I was trying to figure out if I should block her or not... I wonder why she froze Wolfie, then. To throw suspicion off her?

hey guys

i'm sorry i haven't been active much and didn't get my vote in. RL life is abit hectic at the moment. i've had so much going on it's crazy. i've had to pack up my house, do all the end of yr stuff that you do when you work in childcare (lol it never seems to end) as well as all the other little things that come up. so i haven't had much free time. oh and living in a different time zone doesn't help either as i'm either at work when ur all on or asleep. but any way as of tomorrow i will have more time as tomorrow is the last day of term yipee

Ellie.... Lily posted that it wore off. ;)

Oh, yeah, this part, too.....

Phoebe slowly loses the look of terror on her face, and although she is able to move, the power of speech is the last thing to come back. She opens her mouth, but no sound comes out. Again, she tries to speak, but no sound comes out, still. Finally, she lifts an arm, and points her finger at.....

Pete, you may speak now....

Hahahaa I have suspected Min since almost the start of the game and was worried about her whole reveal. Before we lynch  Ellianora I think that Pete should view her and Alanna I wasn't actually online after you revealed, I think I left my browser up. I sprained my pinkie yesterday so I am currently typing with my other fingers. It's amazing how much you actually use you left pinkie while typing. *G* Anyway I was wondering what Leo was in the game and it kind of makes sense that he's a role blocker. It's night now right??

I wasn't really suspicious of you, Jade, I just thought it was strange, but that makes sense. I leave my browser open all the time ;) I've suspected Min too, I just never wanted to do anything because she possibly had protection powers... I feel so dumb now, I considered blocking her every night, but I always went for someone else.

Yep, it's night now.

LOL ya I often just go play with the kids or something and leave it on, so sorry about that. *G* Well I feel dumb for not protecting Piper instead of Phoebe that first night, because she died and that's who they went after but we can't do anything about it. *sighs* Good luck on the night blocking hun!

So, I suspect my night action will be blocked now. Dang it I really love being Barbas. Oh, and I gave you all so many dang clues! I could not believe that no one picked up on Barbas as being the one freezing people. Seriously!!!

I am glad I didn't fool all of you. *snickers* I love it when someone listed the known innocents and I was on it. 

I did freeze Wolfie to through suspicion off of her. How was I to know Pete would view her that night?

So, I bet I know who you all lynch in the morning. Ought to be a quick day cycle is all I have to say.

This has been a fun game. Now as for the other mafia members I hope they manage to stay alive is all I have to say.

Pete we so should have night killed you instead of trying for Jade last night. lf we had it backwards I think the game would have been rather interesting. Sorry to torture you so much not being able to speak. Let's just say if you ever have that power in a game we play use it on me. Okay?  :-*

Red hope there are no hard feelings about the lynch. (Oh, and I honestly did get the games confused.)

Have fun lynching me in the morning. I kind of look forward to the massive group scene to be honest. Yes, I am just sick that way.

Thank you all for a fun game and yes those that suspected me in this game you had a reason. It is weird because I am usually only suspected of being mafia when I am a townie. Which is just plain weird.

Archived