DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Married! ^_^

How are all my Org buds???!  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Did you miss me?? I've been overseas in Sydney, Australia and Hong Kong. Just got back yesterday and I think I'm over my jet-lag, yay! =D

I know you guys threatened me on penalty of death that I should produce pix upon my return, so I've attached some. Sorry if the sizes are off!  :D If you're on Facebook, then you probably saw all of these and many many more even before our plane was in the air!! =P

1. Bridal Party (6 bridesmaids, 6 groomsmen, 3 flower girls, 1 ring-bearer, 1 bride, 1 groom and a partridge in a pear tree! =P)

Wedding_Party.jpg

2. Our first kiss

First_Kiss.jpg

3. Introducing us as a newly married couple

Intro_TheHuis.jpg

4. The recessional

recessional.jpg

5. First Dance - full dress view

first_dance_full_dress.jpg

6. First Dance again - view of happy bride

first_dance_Jas_smile.jpg

7. Reception - bride in Chinese dress

Chinese_dress.jpg

8. Chinese Banquet - Tea Ceremony (The Chinese behind us says "The marriage union of Hui (my husband's family name) and Flower (a literal translation of my family name 'Flores' which means 'flower' in Spanish)" There are also two large animal images - on the left is a phoenix, which is the female symbol; and on the right a dragon, the male symbol)

banquet-tea_ceremony.jpg

9. Chinese Banquet - my Blue dress (go Blues!)

banquet-us.jpg

Even though you left me... and for a MEN, no less :P  I still love you baby  ;D

You look gorgeous. I hope you had a lot of fun in your trip and I'm of course happy to see you back!

*cuddles much* And just so you know, Daruya has been trying to seduce me but I've made it clear to her that you're my number one!

*hugs*

Nyn

Thanks all!!  :D Feels great to be back in the White Tower.  ;)

@Nyn - lmao!! Thanks for staying loyal! Even tho I have a husband now, you'll always be my only wifey!  ;D :-*

@Dwyn - the honeymoons were great, albeit tiring. I was getting travel-weary towards the end there. Too many long, uncomfortable plane rides!  :P Two seasons, too - winter in Sydney and summer (deathly humid) in Hong Kong. And no one alerted me that Sydney is so freakin' expensive!!!  :o :o :o I thought that since I live in New York City that I was already in an expensive place, but no... Food, esp, was triple the amount I spend here at home, so we mostly ate our money away there. Did good sight-seeing, tho. By contrast, Hong Kong is cheaper or comparable to NYC, so we shopped a lot.  8)

*pouncetacklehugs*

Charis!  You're back!  You look fabulous in those pictures and your honeymoon sounded like an experience of a lifetime!

Oh, and I've been stalking Nyn because I didn't want her to be lonely while you were gone. Yeah, that's it.  The only reason . . . *shifty*

*looks alarmed as Nyn starts to say something and promptly gags her with a flow of air*

;D

I missed you guys! You make me feel so loved, *sniff sniff*!!

Totally wish you all could've been there, actually. That would've been amazing.  8)

I don't recall getting an invitation :P

Nyn

Archived