DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

New Algai

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't listen to Van, Aldazar, he's just full of Red. ;D

Ladies... *eyes the novices* remember this is Aldazar's thread, no highjacking (unless you want a little visit from the Highest to your room). Besides, you're supposed to lure them in unsuspectfully and hit them with it when it's too late for them to turn tail. *wicked grin*

I loved Picollo too, but Vegeta was just too adorable. All bad and mean and whatnot and ultimately falling in love and get all 'good' (sort of) no matter how much he tried to hold on to his 'I'm The Man' image. LOL

Hello Crystal!  I'm still learning how to navigate the boards myself.  So far I'm enjoying the WT quite a bit.  Everyone here has been great and very friendly  :)  I'm looking forward to gaining access to the boards to see what sort of mischief all the Novices get up to there.

Thank you for saying that about my picture Mashira, I think I'm just being honest, not modest  ;)  Especially after looking at your picture, I think it's rather hard to measure up to someone of your beauty  :)

Hi Dwynwen!  I suppose I'll find out soon what sorts of things are going on with the Warders, I am very anxious to get my access.  I think I'm liking DM quite a bit already!  ;D

So ummm, *clears throat* s-so how far do these food fights ago?  I've seen some threads on the activities that go on in the dorms and I am very...curious as to what happens there, yes.

It is indeed a Glock in the picture Daruya, good eye!  Mine is the 27 model which is a .40 cal.  They're not flashy, but they're extremely reliable  :)

Thank you for the welcome Vanion.  I will definitely have to stop by the Ren'Shai.  I'm still very green so I'm not sure what the Disciplines are at this point, but I am very interested in learning about them all.

Umm, lured in?  Is someone planning to lure me somewhere?  Curious.

Thanks Kara!  It is my goal to become a Warder and I plan on doing justice to the name. *nods*

Lol. Hey there Mirshann! *waves back*  You seem to have a lot of energy.  Are you also a member of the WT?

Well, I would lure you to my private rooms, but they seem to be full and well I might get into trouble with *cough* some people around here. *grins innocently*

Think of the disciplines like the Ajah's. They are a place for the warders and they each have a purpose and style to them.

Okay, things that go on in aspie quarters: serious discussions about clothing dyes and how to treat different types of material, the price of clothing, are Jedi or Sith the better path, what are the rules for and Emperor, what is a vassal house, what is your favorite type of pie, how to paint wood and make bridges out of them, how to shave squirrels and not damage them, reviving pirate traditions, what character in Rocky Horror can you most identify with, etc... Mind these are all very serious discussions and not for the faint of heart. *giggles*

*Does Yoda imitation* See you will when time it is right.

*tries to hide the blushing*  Private room you say?  I can't help but wonder if your room is full, what sorts of things your room is filled with?  Any particular people around here you'd get in trouble with?  *looks around room*

Let's see, I could definitely do the Jedi vs. Sith debate.  Favorite pie is Boysenberry.  Not so sure about painting wood or how to shave a squirrel without damaging them ROFL!  I'm all for reviving pirate traditions!  Yarr, methinks that we all should be talking more like pirates!  I've only seen the Rocky Horror Picture show once, but I do have a personal favorite character.  He wasn't in the movie for very long but he made a very memorable entrance if that is enough of a clue for you  ;) These do indeed sound like extremely serious conversations with grave consequences, I shall steel myself to participate in them and bring myself and my House honor.  ;D

*bows sagely*  Looking forward to it I am.

Eddies part is already taken cutie. Umm... those were more like the activities going on. We have some silly aspies.

Since I am a Green I will let your mind just imagine what my quarters has in them. ....... Yes, keep going..... more...... almost got the picture... Wait have to keep this PG-13. Drat. "Come into my parlor" said the spider to the fly.

See if I occupy too many algai at once it would not leave enough for the rest of the tower. I have to share. *sighs*

Ah well, mayhaps if the part of Eddy becomes available I can join in.

*wipes sweat from brow*  I can...only imagine what you must keep in your quarters...yes. *ahem*  Well, maybe the fly, I mean...maybe I shall one day see what's in those quarters.

I'm sure the other Sisters appreciate you giving them a sporting chance  ;)

• Club Leader

*ponders what could be in Mins quarters.... GASP!  :o* Min! Why I never... :p

Somehow, I doubt that, hon. ;)

Sis, you nearly scared the new algai away, and before I got a nibble. *pouts* (For those who don't know, Minuet is my RL sister. My hair is still growing back from her dragging me over here....)

*snuggles up to Aldazar* You don't need to see my sister's room. There are plenty of interesting rooms in the Aspie Houses. ;)

Funny, I've never been scared before of what a woman has under her dress.  Well, in that case I think I shall have to see these interesting rooms in the Aspie Houses for myself. :) I have to warn you, I've been known to be a bit stubborn so the breaking in might not be so...gentle. *chuckles to self*

Thank you for the welcome Nyneave!  Behave myself?  I am a gentleman and a scholar.  I can assure you that I have nothing but honorable intentions towards all you ladies.  ;D

• Club Leader

I like this one, he shows great promise! *nodnods and sends a waiter to go clean up the space under her bed*

I think I agree with you, Mysti. I'm looking forward to watching him learn and study ;) I think Mashi is already well up to the task, though, don't you?  ;D Heck, watching all of this is going to be fun!

And there is nothing under my dress that should not be there!

Archived