DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

New Algai

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*peeks under Lilys' dress* No, nothing abnormal at all! I was just... picking up my... spork *produces spork with a flourish* Yes..  :P

I'm up to the task alright *nods* I think we'll all have some fun at his expense watching him learn!  ;D

*honks the boob* Shush you Lellow! :P

Lily, I have to agree, you ladies are well underway and you definately are taking full use of all those Red tools, I've noticed. lol Mashi, where did you get that spork from? I hope you didn't steal Aldazar's... *gives the youngen the look* If you want to practice, you come to me. There's things to be done before one can be trusted with a spork. Even a training one. *nodnods*

Thanks Ludmian!  Do not fear, I shall keep my honorable intentions close at hand.  However who can say what really goes on behind closed doors?  *whistles innocently*

Thank you for the welcome Claire!  Or I mean, ermm, Mother?  I'm sorry, I'm terribly new at this.  ;D  I am happy to be here as well and I'm looking forward to becoming a Warder.

I appreciate the vote of confidence Mystica.  Although rest assured I will not merely be content to just be here and show promise.  My goal is to become a Warder who is worthy of the name and protects his Aes Sedai, whether it be from Darkfriends or stalkers and wool-headed sheepherders.  :)

Hmm, are you sure there's nothing there that shouldn't be there Lily?  I think I should check just in case.  For safety measures of course.  I'm sure the Sisters wouldn't want you running around with any unauthorized items.  ;D

*checks secret compartment*  Nope, I still have my spork.  Besides, I think I would have felt it if she managed to procure my spork from THAT area.  ;)  Although you're welcome to try to procure it any time Mashi.  :)

*honks the boob* Shush you Lellow! :P

Hehehehe funny images!

What's all this looking up Lily's skirt  :o *whispers to Lily* I think you need to find somewhere else to hide your special tools I mean your personal affects.  ;)

Aldazar I think you will make a fine Warder, especially once you are fully spork trained  :D

Let me know when you gain access, so I can make the necessary preparations ;)

*chuckles at Aldazar's comments* Something tells me that sooner or later you'll be visited by the sign. lol Don't worry though we all did. Or at least, most of us.

• Club Leader

*is really grateful that Aldazar found something else to do and ducks behind Sam* You'll protect me, won't you, darling? *bats eyelashes* At least until we can get back to our House and I can find new hiding places for the toys let down my hair and relax.

Still waiting on access.  Hmm, do I take it you mean the PG-13 sign?  I have to admit I am rather curious how far one can push the boundaries before getting slapped with that one.  Not that I like pushing the boundaries or anything.

Oh don't you worry Lily and Mashira, I haven't forgotten about Lily quite yet.  I need to see if these toys are the PG-13 kind or not lol.

I'm quite willing to let Lily get away for the moment, right now I have my eye on something (or someone) else and I won't give up until I catch it one way or another  ;)

*huggles* Oh nothing Mashira, just that when I see something that I want I go after it.  ;D

Thanks Tigara!  No worries about being late, it just gives you an opportunity to catch up on all the craziness going on around here lol.

:o Craziness, what craziness, I thought this was normal behaviour  ???

I agree entirely, Aldazar must think we're odd *nods*

*huggles* Oh nothing Mashira, just that when I see something that I want I go after it.  ;D

*snuggles* I see... then explain being measured by a novice and a Sister at the same time? *ROFL*

Archived